April 19, 2024, 06:30:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: no offense  (Read 2644 times)
MiMi
Scared Monkey

« on: June 16, 2005, 03:35:11 PM »

Sorry

How competitive the truth is racing to the absolute finish line
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 07:43:00 AM »

HOw long has this been up does anyone know.  As of now there is only 301 signatures.  I hope most are smart enough not to blame a whole community for something like this.  
Beside the fact of what the hell is the petition going to do stop airlines from flying,boats from sailing ..... Will Bush ban us from travel there. Good grief!
Look inside your own houses first. Where are the two childeren missin in Idaho Shasta and Dylan why arent you people there since you cant be in Aruba.  You could fly there and help find them.  Put out posters,pray cards. Maybe that would be a little more constructive.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=27608  Here a child STILL missing there Should I start a boycot for Ala.

Never Give Up!

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 07:54:50 AM »

Wow I was reading the signatures LOL I take back the 301... If you read them some arent really signing it they are saying how stupid it is... Not just peeps from Aruba either thank goodness there wasnt that many small minded people lol

Never Give Up!

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 08:36:29 AM »

Mimi .... In wasnt mad at you Its all very hard on everyone.  Everyone is allowed thier oppinion I was just voicing mine.  All is ok

Never Give Up!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.