April 18, 2024, 11:39:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "This Immigration Bill Just Makes No Sense" - Economic Terrorism?  (Read 1427 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 21, 2013, 05:25:16 AM »

...We passed the '86 amnesty, and the Republican Party lost California. Some of you are not old enough to recall it. The Republican Party used to own California. The Republican Party used to define it. Politically they used to own it, very close to it. The '86 amnesty was the beginning of the end, and it's gone now. It's literally gone.

Republicans are simply outnumbered. It can be birth, it can be any number of things, but regardless. They lost, and there are legitimate fears that the same thing is gonna happen to the country, that Republicans/conservatives are gonna end up just be outnumbered. Regardless the birthrate, it's mathematics. It's not even ideology or politics. It's just mathematics, and there are people scratching their heads and looking at the Republican leadership and asking, "Why in the world...?"

It goes to the thing I was asking him about. When Democrats propose something, why do we have to accept it and then offer alternatives? Why can't we just say, no? Why can't we just opposed it? What would have happened if we'd really tried to oppose Obamacare? I mean, we opposed their gun control efforts. The NRA does that, not the Republican Party. The NRA does that. But we get to the point that, after all the efforts they make, only 4% of the American people support Obama and Obama wants.

Only 4% support immigration the way Obama wants. I mean, the Republican Party is sitting on two gold mines here. They're sitting on two great, tremendous opportunities. Ninety-five to 96% of the American people oppose "path to citizenship," amnesty, or what have you. The Republican Party is sitting on a golden opportunity to define itself, to demark itself, to contrast itself with the Democrat Party -- with 96% of the people already on their side before they do anything!

There are 90 million Americans out of work.  High numbers of legal immigrants live on welfare, and even higher numbers of illegal aliens live on welfare.

Why do they keep importing more welfare cases?  Haven't Americans paid enough already?

There is the care of the folks that cannot take care of themselves, there is foreign aid, there are scammers...

Why keep importing more people?  Why aren't they deporting them? 

Why isn't the border secure? 

read more here  - http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/04/18/this_immigration_bill_just_makes_no_sense

Two wings of the same big government poverty?

If you earn a dollar, you should take that dollar home intact.  No one should feel entitled to the fruit of someone else's labor.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 05:28:25 AM »

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) warns that passing the Senate immigration reform bill would have devastating effects on the U.S. job market and fiscal outlook.

"This bill opens up citizenship to recent arrivals and, remarkably, millions who overstayed their visas, Sessions said, adding, "It even opens up citizenship to those who have been deported from the country."

The bill would, thus, increase the unfunded liability of Obamacare by $2 trillion and of Medicare/Social Security by $2.5 trillion:

"Economic concerns abound as well. Once illegal immigrants are granted green cards, they will become eligible for generous welfare and entitlement programs. Because of how these benefits are structured, low-wage illegal immigrants who are legalized will ultimately receive trillions more in benefits than they contribute to these programs.

::snipping2::

"Most importantly, this proposal would economically devastate low-income American citizens and current legal immigrants. It will pull down their wages and reduce their job prospects. Including those legalized, this bill would result in at least 30 million new foreign workers over a 10-year period-more than the entire population of the state of Texas. This at a time when 90 million Americans are outside the labor force and a record number of our citizens are on welfare."
  Emphasis added.

Citizenship for those Obama let out of jail?  Why put anyone in jail?  Just take away the guns and protection from good people?  What is wrong with this picture?

read more here - http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sen-sessions-immigration-bill-increases-unfunded-liabilites-2t-obamacare-25t

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 05:33:06 AM »

“If they can’t effectively enforce the laws we have, then we can be sure they won’t be enforced in the future,” Sessions told CNSNews.com. “And we’ll be back with an unfortunate flow of illegal immigrants into the country and be faced with these same choices again.

“And when you do that, you’ve basically created an open border situation,” Session said. “You’ve basically said we’re not going to effectively stop you from coming in illegally.

“We’re not going to effectively deport you if we apprehend you when you’re here illegally, and pretty soon we’ll give you amnesty,” he said.

Sessions said unfettered immigration is not good for the country.

“That’s an unhealthy process for a great nation,” Sessions said. “A great nation like the United States needs to have an honorable, decent immigration policy that allows immigration flow to the country but that serves our national interest and is according to a lawful process that we can be proud of.”

::snipping2::
Emphasis added.

The government failed for decades to secure the border. 

Why hasn't border security been job one?  Build a better fence?  Express deportations?

What do they do instead?  Keep the criminals in and the good people out?  Let the criminals out of jail?  Advertise US welfare benefits in foreign lands and languages?

read more here - http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sessions-gang-8-immigration-bill-illegals-won-t-be-stopped-and-pretty-soon-we-ll-give

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.