June 01, 2024, 07:47:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 6  (Read 259887 times)
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: June 17, 2005, 08:47:54 AM »

Also, the FOX site says that they will have an expert on tonight regarding the possibility of date rape drugs.
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: June 17, 2005, 08:49:06 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
writenow, the US government takes care of its interests and does not defer to non-US notions of "sovreignty" or ask for "permission slips."

You may like the policy or you may not, I don't intend to argue that with you, but it is what it is, and it is quite a point of pride for the vast majority of Americans.

American citizens are free to travel abroad, and many do, and many go missing, and should problems arise, they are empowered by the US government to fend for themselves unburdened by interference from Washington.

This case is an exception and we do not know the specific reason why.
because NH father works in a high rank security possistion for   Bush
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: June 17, 2005, 08:50:52 AM »

oh/ btw ....morning wiz eye c u Twisted Evil

peace to all
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: June 17, 2005, 08:51:06 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Regarding his website-
beleive me, I am not stickiing up for the idiot when I say this.....but here in the good old USA, there are a lot of young people who are into rap and hip hop. The themes are the same as the stuff perported to be on his website.

Exactly my 14 year old son likes hip-hop, rap and a whole bunch of different music,  I saw nothing out of the ordinary on his website.
What the media is reporting is just plain crazy?

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1384 on: June 17, 2005, 08:52:04 AM »

A thought about the fairness of "beautiful" people grabbing all the headlines when they diappear, and the not so beautiful being ignored.  

If changes and reform are made based on the cases of the "beautiful" people, the changes benefit everyone, beautiful or not.  

I think it is just human nature to be attracted to beautiful people, and by extension news stories about beautiful people.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: June 17, 2005, 08:53:23 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Also, the FOX site says that they will have an expert on tonight regarding the possibility of date rape drugs.

The reports of Natalee falling asleep in the car are consistent with the date rape drugs.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: June 17, 2005, 08:54:11 AM »

lots of what is said in rap is real and raw reality for the masses....i'm 34 and i listen to 50 cent/eminem/etc.... i like it ....

peace to all
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: June 17, 2005, 08:54:54 AM »

Mornin everyone.....DId everyone see that fox special last night at 10 iwth Greta?  I thought it was good...new information and stuff...and we were really gettin at those spokespeople, etc.....they couldnt/ and refused to answer anything about their lack of professionalism in the investigation!  Hopefully within the next day...all that evidence they collected can turn something up...it was sooo hard to watch the interview with greta and NH mom  : (    She really thinks she is alive, i mean, that is how a mother is going to think until proven otherwise but it was just hard to watch...her talking about her going to college this fall etc...was tough....cant imagine how they are getting throught this Crying or Very sad

Kelly
ABC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: June 17, 2005, 08:55:06 AM »

Hi All,

Here is a link to a map of Aruba, with labeled areas of places that have been discussed the last several days.  Aruba is approx. 20x6 miles.  It gives us a better visual reference.  (I'll also post to map/timeline area.)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Images-Fun/map3.pdf

1.   Carlos n Charlies – Oranjestad
2.   California Lighthouse
3.   Fisherman’s Huts (Hadicurari)
4.   Marriott and Holiday Inn hotels
5.   Juron’s House in Montana (Noord) – approximately 6.5 kilometers (4 miles) from Holiday Inn by car
6.   Kalpoe Brothers’ House in Hooiberg
7.   Bubali Bird Sanctuary (search site?)
8.   Santa Lucia (mountain area, possible cell phone call made from area at 6:30AM on day Natalee went missing, May 30)
9.   Arikok National Park/Indian Caves
10.   International School (Juron’s school) and Refinery
11.   Saveneta (possible witness detained for questioning)
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: June 17, 2005, 08:56:24 AM »

Not only does his website have the rap/hip hop theme....but who's to say who all those kids are? Again I'm not in any way thinking Joren doesn't have something to do with the disappearance. But if he has a large family, he could have all kinds of pix of girls and have many of them related. I say this, because we have a large family and some of my kids could  display as many pix of girls as this kid. What I do find disturbing though is the display of alcohol. If the drinking age is 18, he sure has a lot of pix of drinks for an underage kid.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: June 17, 2005, 08:57:44 AM »

i just saw news re: blimp crash in florida...didn't that gut brian predict that???

peace to all
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1391 on: June 17, 2005, 08:58:46 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
lots of what is said in rap is real and raw reality for the masses....i'm 34 and i listen to 50 cent/eminem/etc.... i like it ....

the thing is, i like all music so dont get me wrong alot music has raw stuff in them, but only rap hip hop seems to attract a very negative crowed(i worked in a hip hop club for a year in southbeach) memorial day weekend is the worse place you want to be in southbeach, there rapes killings and alot of stuff going on, now again dont get me wrong i love hip hop rap and i also like other music house and techno( they atract more of a druggy crowed) so both atract the bad, but lets be honest the hip hop does bring a voilent crowed here in miami
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: June 17, 2005, 08:59:30 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
 She really thinks she is alive, i mean, that is how a mother is going to think until proven otherwise but it was just hard to watch...her talking about her going to college this fall etc...was tough....cant imagine how they are getting throught this Crying or Very sad

Beth Holloway is a woman of character and strong religious faith.  I personally don't know how a person could do this without that.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: June 17, 2005, 09:01:13 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
I saw them together in pictures on several sites...But the one that sticks in my head the most is one that was on Joran's site...the one with the long hair pulled back.....He knows something...gut feeling.

and a guy by the name of Edwean. I think he is a bartender at C&C. Definitely Joran's friend.

Has this been confirmed?  That they were friends?  Makes slipping the drugs into a drink even more plausible....
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: June 17, 2005, 09:02:46 AM »

Quote from: "2inspire"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "writenow"
You know what I think attracted her to him? His accent. Women can be suckers for certain accents.

Personally, I go for the Scottish, South African or Ozzie accent. You just can't help it.

But perhaps she wasn't ever even attracted to him.  Maybe he was just hanging around.  According to the mother of a student on the trip, they didn't really, as someone said, "couple up".  Even when they were leaving that night, Natalie pointed to the group of friends who left at the same time and said she was going "with them" back to the Holiday Inn.  No one was concerned when they saw her drive down the street with Dutch boy b/c the car looked like a regular taxi.

Which goes back to something I brought up the other day.  As far as I know, nobody noticed Deepak and Tupac in C&C earlier that night.  I'm thinking maybe Jaron text messaged them to pick him up.  It's possible Natalee thought it was a taxi when she was getting in.

I remember reading a post that that taxi's on the island look like normal cars so that is feasible. Also that one of the boys was ducking down at first and she may not have realized that there were two in the car.  (This may have been disproven as well as the following)

Also that when they drove away someone thought she rolled her window down and yelled for help. But later it was said she was just yelling "Aruba, Aruba! or something like that. That she was OK.

I'm not sure where that info came from or if it is true. But what if she didn' t know that the "boys" would be driving. No one has mentioned that they were in C and C's or that she knew them beforehand.

What if she did try to yell for help or at least get someones attention but it was covered up by the young men inthe car?

You are right, from what I've read and seen Mrs. Holloway-Twitty is a class act and her daughter is also. It gives me hope that when she comes out of this she will have the stuff it takes to recover and then some.

WHat I don't understand is, if Nat was in the backseat, she would have seen either of the brothers in the front as she was getting in - but not necessarily Joran in the backseat.  Why would she have gotten in of her own volition in that case- unless she saw Joran get in the backseat.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: June 17, 2005, 09:04:03 AM »

pinemeadows- Oh i agree..it is amazing..she is incredible...she really is...i just couldnt do it..it makes me think how selfish i am sometimes, ya know..when something just doesnt go right for me, or work is hectic, or i have no money, etc..it makes you realize that people out there are dealing with much more serious issues every day..ya know.....  I cant say enough about what i have heard and seen from her. I pray for them every night!

Kelly
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: June 17, 2005, 09:04:18 AM »

DJ - I'm a grandmother, and I like techno! I even have an eninem CD. My kids (all grown up now) frequent the clubs in Orlando. I know there is a drug problem.....but not all the kids who go to clubs are bad or do drugs. Some just want to dance and have fun.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: June 17, 2005, 09:04:25 AM »

Does anyone know about Aruban (Arubian?) law....specifically wondering who will be there when Pops visits Joran in jail.  He will for sure tell that kid to say nothing, I'm positive.

Also, the announcement was made on Tuesday that this case would be solved in 24 hours.  Any more on in what month that 24 hour period would begin?
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: June 17, 2005, 09:04:44 AM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

the thing is, i like all music so dont get me wrong alot music has raw stuff in them, but only rap hip hop seems to attract a very negative crowed(i worked in a hip hop club for a year in southbeach) memorial day weekend is the worse place you want to be in southbeach, there rapes killings and alot of stuff going on, now again dont get me wrong i love hip hop rap and i also like other music house and techno( they atract more of a druggy crowed) so both atract the bad, but lets be honest the hip hop does bring a voilent crowed here in miami

Hip-hop does have negative but lets get real here does everyone who listens to country and wears cowboy boots a "redneck", is everyone who listens to punk a "skinhead", how about heavy metal, rock ect..

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: June 17, 2005, 09:05:08 AM »

Quote from: "ABC"
Hi All,

Here is a link to a map of Aruba, with labeled areas of places that have been discussed the last several days.  Aruba is approx. 20x6 miles.  It gives us a better visual reference.  (I'll also post to map/timeline area.)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Images-Fun/map3.pdf (/quote]

THANKS - Great map - Would you happen to have pics of Lighthouse in particular the lighthouse to the beach or would you know??  if they went to the lighthouse, and if she did "want to see sharks" (this was posted somewhere) could they get down to the beach area and if "something" happened at beach could she have been put in water there perhaps by a boat??? just thinking.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.