June 14, 2024, 01:05:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 6  (Read 260547 times)
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: June 16, 2005, 08:30:01 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
There were no real updates abou Natalee

Sorry guys

Thanks Teo
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: June 16, 2005, 08:30:04 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "Armchair_Detective"
Hi Every1l,

Hope most of u have gotten a little bit of rest...ready for a long noche???

whew..trying to catch up???   Shocked

An ARREST?? R U serious? I looked up Savaneta on the map and the town and there is an Internet Cafe???
Is it possible that is where one of the Kalpoe's work and since coffee houses open early it was there the 6:30 AM messages were being sent to or from???  More speculation....

No the Kalpoe guy works at the Cyber cafe in Seaport.....thats like 3 blocks from C&C its the same "mall" that the cinemas are at....www.seaportcinemas.com
Oh!  Well, I withdraw.  Watching the wrong statio. LOL!
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 16, 2005, 08:30:12 PM »

Quote from: "Armchair_Detective"
I am starting to think we should ask our lovely DASH 2 beg Nat's mom to let us all meet there and help search and search.

We don't need no stinkin' sleep. There's enough compassion, energy and coffee in this forum to cover the island, the caves, the water...we'll find her and bring her home for Nat's mom's b-day.....

Let me know where your from ill send oyu the cost of your town to aruba!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: June 16, 2005, 08:30:31 PM »

So nothing yet on the arrest earlier today?
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 16, 2005, 08:31:08 PM »

I don't know if this was posted, so sorry if it's a repeat. But it's a little bit of "news."

http:// http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/two_unconfirmed.html

Two Unconfirmed Reports

A message board poster on AOL from Aruba is claiming that three additional men are being questioned. And, that this has been going on the last two days or so. Says American news sources are reporting inaccurate information and seems to be solidly defending Van der Sloot in his posts/responses.

Two quotes on AOL message board site:

1) Thank you for being so positive and not blaming this all on the Arubian law enforcement. They are also now talking to three other men.

2) Faces are blocked in the pictures. Can't tell who they are. It was reported first about 3 days ago in awe mainta. No one else has talked about it then saw it again today in awe mainta. Unfortunately all they say is that they are two arubians and one colombian. I can speculate but that is it

That non-English publication should be at the link. I'd think some reader here can likely disprove it. The second unconfirmed report is below.

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

Santa Lucia is in Santa Cruz....pass the Ayo Rock Formations.... Right where they have the Donkey sanctuary on map on 2nd page of map Body maybe somewhere around area of Ayo Rock Formations.

The only way the one above would be at all credible is if you knew the records mentioned above were difficult to obtain. I can't imagine any scenario wherein the searching of that area, were the record story true, would be taking place this late in the game. Any earlier report that stated the records were obtained and looked at would seriously call into question the above report.

These are two unconfirmed reports. I'm certain a reader here can address one. The other needs to be taken at face value and cannot be confirmed. When something is unconfirmed, its real value is in helping you to draw a conclusion, or confirm something down the road.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: June 16, 2005, 08:32:34 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
I think the police should send in some babe in a mini skirt and see if that'll motivate Joran to talk. Maybe she'll have better luck finding out stuff. Could do mean cop, then sexy cop, mean cop, sexy cop.
While playing extremely loud and continuous Christina Aguillero!
TXMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: June 16, 2005, 08:33:32 PM »

The story on Human Trafficking stated that most often the people who were kidnapped were those most vulnerable – the kids on the street.  However it seems to involve women, young girls and boys who are taken to a country and then moved elsewhere, usually to a bordering country.  Countries mentioned to have known trafficking are Cuba, Venezuela, and sorry one other.  If the victims have passports, they are taken from them to reduce the likelihood of them getting out of the country.  They are held in S ex houses until they are a bit older and then not wanted anymore at which point violence is likely.  The US invoked sanctions a few years ago to try to get Venezuela to do something about the problem but only recently have they been willing to admit that they have a problem.  It is not likely that this was NH’s fate but a possibility.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 16, 2005, 08:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "jenz"
Quote from: "dragonfly"

Jenz has no idea what she's in for does she?  (am I right?  you are a she? just realized I didn't know for sure!)
Last time I checked I was a girl Laughing  You can all call me Jen, I just chose Jenz because everywhere else the name Jen is taken, so I didn't even bother to try. Now I'm rambling..sorry lol. Anyways, thanks for the nice welcome everyone.
Welcome to Monkey Junkie Country, Jenz!
TXMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: June 16, 2005, 08:36:19 PM »

Pinto= thanks for the info.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: June 16, 2005, 08:36:50 PM »

Quote from: "jenz"
Quote from: "dragonfly"

Jenz has no idea what she's in for does she?  (am I right?  you are a she? just realized I didn't know for sure!)
Last time I checked I was a girl Laughing  You can all call me Jen, I just chose Jenz because everywhere else the name Jen is taken, so I didn't even bother to try. Now I'm rambling..sorry lol. Anyways, thanks for the nice welcome everyone.
Welcome to Monkey Junkie  Country, Jenz!
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 16, 2005, 08:36:53 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "arrabba"
A thought on the security guards.....

I bet the security guards were arrested just to deflect attention away from the Kalpoes and van der Sloot.  The Aruban authorities may have wanted to show Aruba and the world that they had suspects in jail, mean while they were tracking the real suspects.  If this is true the security guards were just pawns, getting used by authorities and spit out when they were no longer useful.  The authorities may have used their disenfranchized citizens as a cover.  Glad I don't live in Aruba.

I agree with all but your last sentence.  That kind of stuff happens every day in the good old US of A.
thank you  y'alls psychic that is very true stuff like that happens everywhere :0)

Yeah - you guys are right, I take back the last sentence of my post.
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: June 16, 2005, 08:37:30 PM »

PINTO

AM ARUBA Thursday 16 June 2005
http://am.aruba.tv/
SEE ARTICLE on PAGE 6

"Early Saturday morning it was as if more
detentions took place in the Natalee
Holloway case however, this was not the
case."

"In connection with another investigation
the arrest-team of the police performed a
search at several houses in Seroe Patrichi
and Papaya.  In Papaya they arrested an
individual as another suspect in the assault
on a supermarket in Cumana."

"We do not have much information on this case.
The investigation continues and three
individuals are detained of which 2 Aruba
citizens and one Columbian. Our photographer
managed to be present at the moment of the
arrest."

SEE ARTICLE on PAGE 6
AM ARUBA Thursday 16 June 2005
http://am.aruba.tv/

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 16, 2005, 08:37:45 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Welcome to Junkie Monkey Country, Jenz!
Thank you Very Happy
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 16, 2005, 08:38:15 PM »

One of the things that was mentioned was that the lawyers ffom the 3 suspects now detained, wil start a case to let them be released, because up till now there is no real evidence, and no charges ..and under dutch laws you can not keep them detained  without evidence and charges

Maybe tomorrow there will be more news

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: June 16, 2005, 08:38:28 PM »

I doubt that NH was sold in to the sex slave market.  If she was it would not bold well because she is to high profile now.  I think she is somewhere on the island alive an dI will stick to that until proven otherwise.  There has not been any indication she has ogne home to the Lord.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 16, 2005, 08:38:45 PM »

THey are intervieweing a guy SCHWENGEL he has just returned to ARuba after 7 1/2 year sfomr the war in IRaq from serving in the US army

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
huntsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 16, 2005, 08:39:59 PM »

TTownMike

Did you get my PM? Sorry to go off topic.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 16, 2005, 08:40:04 PM »

Quote from: "Langosta"
Hi Everyone!!  Checking in...had to actually do some WORK today!  *ugh*  It doesn't sound like there's anything new to report...that has me worried.  if something BIG doesn't happen SOON, the media will start to bail.
Hi!
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: June 16, 2005, 08:40:07 PM »

Quote from: "TXMomof3"
The story on Human Trafficking stated that most often the people who were kidnapped were those most vulnerable – the kids on the street.  However it seems to involve women, young girls and boys who are taken to a country and then moved elsewhere, usually to a bordering country.  Countries mentioned to have known trafficking are Cuba, Venezuela, and sorry one other.  If the victims have passports, they are taken from them to reduce the likelihood of them getting out of the country.  They are held in S ex houses until they are a bit older and then not wanted anymore at which point violence is likely.  The US invoked sanctions a few years ago to try to get Venezuela to do something about the problem but only recently have they been willing to admit that they have a problem.  It is not likely that this was NH’s fate but a possibility.

if this trafficing thing is true then it is a possibility, if you have been to aruba you would know that next to carlos and charlies there are the Venesuelan boats who come in everymorning to sell fresh produce from venesuela then leave everynight and do the same again, it is possible that she could have been taken by one of those boats(maybe the 3 men took her to them maybe not) i mean there are much possibilities.
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 16, 2005, 08:40:11 PM »

Quote from: "TXMomof3"

Thanks for your summary of this report.  I had missed seeing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.