June 01, 2024, 05:34:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 6  (Read 259868 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: June 16, 2005, 11:47:10 PM »

Sleeks you have me laughing my butt off!...........................maybe it will work................................................continues laughing.
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: June 16, 2005, 11:47:14 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "kuaitzu"

Days after Natalee's disappearance and just before his arrest, van der Sloot graduated from Aruba's prestigious $12,000-a-year International School. The school website described him as an honor student who had been accepted at a number of colleges in Florida.

I heard he was going to college in Tampa. Where'd you find this information? Someone also said earlier (was it you??) who said he was considering a career in CRIMINAL JUSTICE (insert primal scream here) and sports management.

And why can't I ever figure out how to do the posts in color?

Criminal Justice and Sports Management?  LOL - Now isn't that an
interesting combination for a "sporter" who is now sitting in jail.

I guess this combination allows you to defend folks like Koby and OJ.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: June 16, 2005, 11:47:26 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "sarah"
Did anyone else know before today the vds had an apartment behind his house where he lived?

you mean his love nest?  Smile

That's exactly what I was thinking too.  What does a 17 year old need with an apartment?  VDS did say that the brothers dropped him off at his house after they went to the lighthouse.  He might have been telling the truth but just forgot to say that Natalee was dropped off there too.
Veerry interesting!  Ya think?
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: June 16, 2005, 11:47:26 PM »

Days after Natalee's disappearance and just before his arrest, van der Sloot graduated from Aruba's prestigious $12,000-a-year International School. The school website described him as an honor student who had been accepted at a number of colleges in Florida.

I heard he was going to college in Tampa. Where'd you find this information? Someone also said earlier (was it you??) who said he was considering a career in CRIMINAL JUSTICE (insert primal scream here) and sports management.

Criminal Justice and Sports Management?  LOL - Now isn't that an interesting combination for a "sporter" who is now sitting in jail.
he was going to follow his fathers  footsteps in criminal justice, he wanted to become a judge aswell.
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: June 16, 2005, 11:47:49 PM »

don't make this a political site for your little barbs...

people are on this particular blog to find out how the investigation for Natalee is going....I am sure there are other blogs where you can spew.....

thankyou....

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: June 16, 2005, 11:48:25 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "bluebob"
Brenda, what is known about NH's disappearance in Costa Rica?  I saw on your timeline you said it happened when the family lived in Clinton, Alabama. . .think it was Clinton, Mississippi, near where I live.

There was NO disappearance in Costa Rica!!! I don't know where tha rumor started, but it is NOT true!!!!

Natalee's step mom was on tonight saying Natalee has NEVER disappeared before..or run away, etc etc

That's what I've been saying!!!

BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: June 16, 2005, 11:49:21 PM »

Well, I guess we should believe the family, then.  I read that it had been confirmed and there was a link to a national newspaper. . .of course I know that doesn't mean it was true!!!  I have several friends in Costa Rica, from Mississippi, and thought I would try to track the story down, but didn't know the family had said it isn't true.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: June 16, 2005, 11:49:56 PM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Quote from: "TTownMike  Not defending them but, Right now is prob. about the safest time ever down there.[/quote

You are right...it probably was even before Natalee.  I know I am a US citizern; however, I think Aruba is very safe!  Natalee is an unfortunate victim.
With all this going on, perps beware.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 16, 2005, 11:49:56 PM »

I wish people would listen. I want to know what Natalie is really like through the eyes of her friends online here.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: June 16, 2005, 11:49:59 PM »

all that I know is that Joran was there and younger brother was not.  I know this! CAUSE Fox told me sooooooooooooooooooo.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 16, 2005, 11:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
asdf, money makes every government go around.

It is not a pleasant fact, but it is a fact, that drugs and human flesh are cash cows.

Reading over all these messages, I would like to remind everyone what is unusual about this case.

1) It happened to a well-to-do American girl on vacation in Aruba

2) The FBI has been involved from day 1

Now I don't pretend to know what happened to this young girl, but some huge number of Americans are reported "missing" outside the USA every month. Thousands. And the FBI does not send agents to investigate.

In fact, in addition to some comments in the media from other families who have been less than pleased with the lack of help with their own missing family members,  some of you may remember that after the tsunami in Asia, there was some criticism of US accounting of its citizens when compared to that of some of the other countries.

And it is also extremely unlikely that authorities in Aruba would "not let" the FBI assist in their investigation.

Aruba is in charge of this investigation in the same way that Hamid Karzai is in charge of Afghanistan.

And meanwhile, thousands of American parents know exactly how Natalee's family feels...

Ting,
'
The FBI goes where sovereign governments ALLOW them to go. If they weren't able to help in certain countries after the tsunami, it was because certain islamic governments didn't want some lousy judeo/christian based democracy making them look bad.

Any agency of the US government cannot just waltz into a country to look for citizens without the express permission of that country's government. That's the problem here. The FBI was reluctantly allowed into Aruba, but they are not leading the investigation. They are almost in a consultant type capacity.

Sorry, but you're way off base here.
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: June 16, 2005, 11:50:21 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"

If you 3 wouldn't mind donating a couple of hours to Natalee - we would all really appreciate it.....

And you think we aren't?  FYI this is the first time I have ever spent any time on a discussion board.  I do care; however, it seems at times that I have run out of plausible scenerios.  Please excuse me....
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: June 16, 2005, 11:50:36 PM »

Criminal Justice and Sports Management?  LOL - Now isn't that an interesting combination for a "sporter" who is now sitting in jail.

Okay, I've heard that term a lot recently..."sporter".  My family is Dutch but I've not heard that before.  Is that a common word in Aruba or is it Dutch or what?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: June 16, 2005, 11:50:40 PM »

well Joran's mom did say he had finals and did well.

Kerin,

Where did you hear her say that? Remember his finals weren't until the next week. but the week Natalee disappeared were the last classes before exams.

would someone mind checking the internet site for that school and posting on the forum "timeline and maps ONLY" the school schedule for testing, etc????

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: June 16, 2005, 11:50:53 PM »

Quote from: "bluebob"
Brenda, what is known about NH's disappearance in Costa Rica?  I saw on your timeline you said it happened when the family lived in Clinton, Alabama. . .think it was Clinton, Mississippi, near where I live.

There was NO disappearance in Costa Rica!!! I don't know where tha rumor started, but it is NOT true!!!!

Natalee's step mom was on tonight saying Natalee has NEVER disappeared before..or run away, etc etc

That's what I've been saying!!![/q i dont know where that rumour started either, but even if it was true ofcourse NH would say it never happend, cause then they wouldnt take this dissapearance seriously like they are doing now, they would think "oh well she did this before so she is known for this" again i am not saying she did ran away just making a point i hope , i am getting to tired AHAHH must go sleep i guess
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: June 16, 2005, 11:50:54 PM »

THEY JUST HAVE TO FIND THIS GIRL  AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I don't think any of us can function normally anymore.  What is the problem????  What?????

Forgive me lack of zzzzzzzzz's  !!!  

I can't help feeling horrible for Natalee's parents - did anyone hear her sister-in-law on Fox tonight - how completely depressing.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: June 16, 2005, 11:50:54 PM »

Quote from: "lee"
don't make this a political site for your little barbs...

people are on this particular blog to find out how the investigation for Natalee is going....I am sure there are other blogs where you can spew.....

thankyou....

WTH??

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
grasshutt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: June 16, 2005, 11:51:00 PM »

it seems to me the press is slowing down in this case. before there were reports on every news website  even 2 in a day sometimes now its only a few with latest updates.  i sure hope they dont lose interest and keep this in the publics eye so there will be anserws instead of a cold case file.
  i hope and pray natalee is found safe and soon.  and  feel so bad for her family to have to go through all this
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: June 16, 2005, 11:51:13 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Does anyone know the status of the "junkey monkey" items for sale?  Are there any yet?

We have been working hard on it. It takes a day or so for some of the stuff to process. Today has been insane. Had to work on some stuff that we did not anticipate. A pleasant surprise, though.

Is the surprise what we talked about in email?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: June 16, 2005, 11:51:13 PM »

lee........what is barbs?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.