June 14, 2024, 08:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 6  (Read 260595 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: June 16, 2005, 11:56:48 PM »

kerin yea, i think its me, but the posts are now confusing me!
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: June 16, 2005, 11:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
....1. They are searching other islands/countries for Natalee. That came out early in the investigation. ....

2. Something to consider: There are about 7 FBI, 2 Miami Dade search and rescue with dogs on Aruba. But there are also DEA agents on Aruba and throughout the region. they said they came almost immediately from South american assignments to help with this. I also have to wonder whether CIA is snooping around everywhere, too. Let's hope so.

Yeah, I've wondered about this. There were so many reports of multiple FBI (up to 38, at one point) and then caveats of, no, only 7, or 9, or whatever on Aruba. Well, I think 38 (or whatever) are probably dispatched, but they're in neighboring countries. If the FBI is involved, I hardly think they're going to advertise their presence.

There's SO MUCH about this case we don't know. It's fun -- well, maybe fun isn't the right word -- to speculate, but we are looking through the glass darkly, so to speak. I guess one reason I feel this way is because I went back and read those very first posts on TripAdvisor last night. From the outset, it was felt that it was a kidnapping of some sort. There were very strong feelings that way. There were many "sightings" of Natalee in those first few days.

Of course, that could have been all completely off base, but there was some reason that they went hard in that direction initially. Sometimes I wonder if the security guards AND the three young men are diversionary arrests while the real cops are hunting down the real bad guys.

Although the three guys obviously are hiding something, or were. I still think it's possible that they got caught in a little lie, which makes it look like they have something bigger to hide. I don't understand why Joran has changed his story again to match the brothers' changed story, which was reported somewhere today, if it wasn't the truth. How would he know what the brothers' "new" story was? Haven't they been separated? How would Joran know what they changed their story to? I'm confused.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: June 16, 2005, 11:57:08 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
I wish people would listen. I want to know what Natalie is really like through the eyes of her friends online here.

She's just so, so nice...she's a little shy. She was a Dorian, so that's the main contact I would have with her...through my friends that are Dorians. Nice girl, Christian girl, VERY pretty. Not stuck up at all, liked everyone, just not really outgoing. Not loud like the rest of us. Very steady and focused. Did her homework in the mall (the main hall at MBHS where a lot of us go during our free periods) even if people were being loud around her.

DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: June 16, 2005, 11:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "sarah"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "sarah"
Did anyone else know before today the vds had an apartment behind his house where he lived?

you mean his love nest?  Smile

That's exactly what I was thinking too.  What does a 17 year old need with an apartment?  VDS did say that the brothers dropped him off at his house after they went to the lighthouse.  He might have been telling the truth but just forgot to say that Natalee was dropped off there too.
Veerry interesting!  Ya think?

DO U ALL HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I LIVED AT 17????  It was a tiny little 2X4 bedroom (still at home) posters yes.  BUT ABSOLUTELY NO FOR ANYTHING!!!
ahahah well i mean common you can have SEX anywhere even in the AIRPLANE  mile high club, haah and its smaller :0)
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 16, 2005, 11:57:15 PM »

I got pretty wrapped up in the Elizabeth Smart case and I thought I had learned a lesson there.  I was SURE Richard Ricci had killed her because, well, that's what the news reports made it look like.  Now I'm sure that VDS is involved in Nat's disappearance and his 2 friends are probably involved as well.  I wish I could be a little more open minded about this because I know none of us have all the facts, but my gut and my heart tell me VDS is the main guy here and I think I might lose my mind before this case is over.  I just cannot even imagine what Nat's mother is going through.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: June 16, 2005, 11:57:39 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "grasshutt"
it seems to me the press is slowing down in this case. before there were reports on every news website  even 2 in a day sometimes now its only a few with latest updates.  i sure hope they dont lose interest and keep this in the publics eye so there will be anserws instead of a cold case file.
  i hope and pray natalee is found safe and soon.  and  feel so bad for her family to have to go through all this

guess they are getting tired since  they are not realy getting anything, no  press comfrance nothing, over there they press doesnt get to hear anything until they find a fact, the whole time its  "no comment" or "i cnt comment on this or on that right now" so they are waisting time and money i guess,  or i gues i am talking crap and should go sleep lol i am sooooooooooo tired

Email Fox!!!!!  THey listen.
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: June 16, 2005, 11:57:43 PM »

SPSII - First of all, I want to stress that I do not know Natalee.  Beth was my twins teacher last year in a special opportunities program for children w/ special needs (i.e autism, etc.) and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her.

Here's one thing I do know about Natalee:  One of my twins' classmates has a mild form of autism (4 yrs old) and he has a sister w/ pretty severe autism (I think she's 6 or 7).  Well, Natalee babysits for this family.  I think that speaks VOLUMES.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: June 16, 2005, 11:57:54 PM »

Well, since Brenda included it in her timeline of things to check out, I thought I would since I have ties to Clinton, MS and to people who have lived in CR for more than four years.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 16, 2005, 11:58:02 PM »

I think it's time we all took a collective DEEP BREATH and have a GROUP HUG!!!!

Tempers seem to be flaring...come on now...we can do it!!

((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: June 16, 2005, 11:58:14 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
all that I know is that Joran was there and younger brother was not.  I know this! CAUSE Fox told me sooooooooooooooooooo.

Shell<----delirious

Anyone in Aruba know how close the two brothers are?  Are they "best buddies"?  Would the younger brother do anything at all for the other brother, such as stash a body?  Anyone know why he wasn't there?  Or why he wasn't there?

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: June 16, 2005, 11:58:26 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "da wench"
I saw that last night about the kids in Aruba.  One drunk girl said, "well I lost my buddy so now she's my buddy."  These kids have very little experience with alcohol and we all know that it impairs your judgment but I can't believe they were stupid enough to be on the news where there mothers could here them say, "What they don't know won't hurt them."
Homecoming Q also said "sex-on-the-beach.....makes you want to have sex on the beach" with Moma and Daddy watching live on FOX!

It was actually live on CNN...but, we're used to misrepresented facts and statements in the last 3 weeks, so we'll let it slide.

Give those kids a break too guys, I was just out in NYC, literally just got home (early night here!), and I see people between the ages of 25-30 acting like that.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: June 16, 2005, 11:58:37 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "bluebob"
mbhs05 - did Natalie ever talk about a trip to Costa Rica????

Honestly, what is up with the persistence on the whole Costa Rico thing? It's been posted hundreds of times already that she never ran away on a trip to Costa Rico. What more do you need to know?

No I never heard mention of Costa Rica. I'm about 95% sure she's never been there. Alana can back me up on that, I'm sure. But I KNOW she's never run away before. THat's a fact.

BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: June 16, 2005, 11:58:53 PM »

Maybe I am on the wrong board, but I thought thoroughly investigating things was what this one was about.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: June 16, 2005, 11:58:59 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "kuaitzu"

Days after Natalee's disappearance and just before his arrest, van der Sloot graduated from Aruba's prestigious $12,000-a-year International School. The school website described him as an honor student who had been accepted at a number of colleges in Florida.

I heard he was going to college in Tampa. Where'd you find this information? Someone also said earlier (was it you??) who said he was considering a career in CRIMINAL JUSTICE (insert primal scream here) and sports management.

And why can't I ever figure out how to do the posts in color?

Criminal Justice and Sports Management?  LOL - Now isn't that an interesting combination for a "sporter" who is now sitting in jail.
He sounds like an oxymoron moron!  HUH!
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: June 16, 2005, 11:59:04 PM »

DJ....I first read something about this story of Nat running away in PR and changing her hair etc etc by some nut on the Aruba board that belonged to Joran......I have heard it repeated twice but have no idea who actually started that story......

on the Joran blog, it was used as a method to demonize Natalee..

I think its nonsense and I am glad one of the relatives came out with that......

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
ABC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: June 16, 2005, 11:59:11 PM »

Who's staying up for the update?

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/riehl_world_vie.html

Riehl World View Interview Coming
"...Working through previously used and well trusted sources, I was able to negotiate what I have been told is an exclusive interview with a good friend of Jordan Van der Sloot and the entire Van der Sloot family. I say entire, because, as suspected, the family actually numbers five, though the two younger members certainly have no reason to be dragged into this.

Specuation arose about the number of children in the Van der Sloot family while talking with someone this afternoon. I thought I might be able to verify this by re-visiting a previous source. When I contacted said source, they extended the offer of the interview with a friend of Joran Van der Sloot. Also, while the subject desires anonymity in publication, her identity is known to me and has been verified through multiple layers of checking.

We had an extended discussion and I have multiple pages of notes to decipher, my hand writing sux, and work into a posting for later tonight.

Be informed - I did the interview straight and am not sensationalizing anything. One can always do that. It does not paint some terrible picture of Joran, nor does it contain ANY information pertinent to the resolution to the case. It is background, pure and simple."
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: June 16, 2005, 11:59:56 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
SPSII - First of all, I want to stress that I do not know Natalee.  Beth was my twins teacher last year in a special opportunities program for children w/ special needs (i.e autism, etc.) and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her.

Here's one thing I do know about Natalee:  One of my twins' classmates has a mild form of autism (4 yrs old) and he has a sister w/ pretty severe autism (I think she's 6 or 7).  Well, Natalee babysits for this family.  I think that speaks VOLUMES.

I used to take care of an autistic child and had a friend who did that in school...Very demanding job, takes a log of patience and understanding, and most importatnly, compassion.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: June 16, 2005, 11:59:57 PM »

Brenda you may can get the answers from others I am medicated and cant really understand much.
except Kerin ((((((((((HUG)))))))
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: June 17, 2005, 12:00:43 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "SPSII"
I wish people would listen. I want to know what Natalie is really like through the eyes of her friends online here.

She's just so, so nice...she's a little shy. She was a Dorian, so that's the main contact I would have with her...through my friends that are Dorians. Nice girl, Christian girl, VERY pretty. Not stuck up at all, liked everyone, just not really outgoing. Not loud like the rest of us. Very steady and focused. Did her homework in the mall (the main hall at MBHS where a lot of us go during our free periods) even if people were being loud around her.

She has very kind, smiling eyes in the photos I've seen on the news...appears to be a gentle spirit.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: June 17, 2005, 12:00:50 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "bluebob"
Brenda, what is known about NH's disappearance in Costa Rica?  I saw on your timeline you said it happened when the family lived in Clinton, Alabama. . .think it was Clinton, Mississippi, near where I live.

There was NO disappearance in Costa Rica!!! I don't know where tha rumor started, but it is NOT true!!!!

Natalee's step mom was on tonight saying Natalee has NEVER disappeared before..or run away, etc etc
I've not ben clear on what you speakin of here bt now I think I get the jist and I agree with you 1000% Kerin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.