April 24, 2024, 03:32:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4.5% Unemployment? 54,000 New Jobs In March?  (Read 1646 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 23, 2013, 08:48:21 PM »

I recall that 90 MILLION Americans are unemployed, the official rate is about 9% and the unofficial rate is about 15-20% in the US...

"Mexico's March Unemployment down on Year, up from February"

The National Statistics Institute, or Inegi, said the unemployment rate stood at 4.5% last month, compared with 4.6% in March of 2012. The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate rose 0.27 percentage point from February, however, to 5% in March.

Unemployment in the country's 32 largest cities fell to 5.2% from 5.4% a year ago, and was also below February's level in seasonally adjusted terms.

The Labor Ministry reported earlier this week that around 54,000 formal private-sector jobs were added in March, according to the number of people registered for health and other services with the Mexican Social Security Institute.

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/mexicos-march-unemployment-down-on-year-up-from-february-20130419-00334#ixzz2RKvetpQN

Why do Mexican Nationals  come to the US to look for jobs?  Wouldn't they have a better chance at home?

In the G8 immigration bill, they talk about back taxes and no welfare for the illegal aliens. 

What about their families?   If anyone in their family is currently, or in the past lived on welfare, will they deported?  Public charge and all that?

Does the nation let the families of legal immigrants go on welfare? 

Why import any people if they come for welfare?  Is it likely that any amount of past taxes is greater than $60,000 per welfare recipient paid by taxpayers?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 09:01:10 PM »

At the moment, there are 200 million people unemployed worldwide and over the next decade, according to the International Labour Organisation, in order to sustain economic growth and maintain social stability, an additional 600 million new jobs would need to be created.

read more here - http://www.compasscayman.com/caycompass/2013/04/23/UN--Global-economy-still-fragile/

90 million unemployed in the US.  The US is massive depression and debt, the rest of the world parties on.

The US doesn't seem to grow jobs, the economy, prosperity, or happiness. 

Why is growing?  Poverty, unemployment, illegal/legal immigration...

What is wrong with this picture?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.