April 18, 2024, 01:45:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joran's relationship with 14 y/o?  (Read 5979 times)
golden
Scared Monkey

« on: June 16, 2005, 06:03:33 PM »

Joran may have been involved with a 14 y/o earlier this year.  Her parents forbid her to continue seeing him.  Could she be the girl in the video Geraldo alluded to Mon?  The girl he was involved with is a student at the International School that Joran himself attended.  

http://www.planthuff.com/darkside/

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 08:55:47 PM »

hey I remember seeing pics on one of these posts  of joran at a birthday party

a 15 yr old girl b-day party is that the girl?? I wonder

she kinda looks like natalee
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 09:00:54 PM »

In my opinion, the retracted statesments made last week were true. There was a confession of sorts. Mrs. Twitty has calmed down because they have found Natalee’s body and she has seen her. They are waiting for autopsy and forensic results that directly tie the three to her death. When this case finally comes to trial those three are fried! Then the statements made on Mon. by Geraldo will be proven true. There is very likely a video tape showing sex with 14 y/o. Joran was involved with a 14 y/o girl from his school earlier this year. The girls parents put a stop to this relationship. At this point this is all conjecture. But notice how FOX and Mrs. Twitty keep insisting that this case is going to break wide open very soon. The Aruban gov’t. probably wanted to keep her out of the loop until all the i’s were dotted and the t’s were crossed. Her understandable anger, frustration and the involvement of that tabloid monster Geraldo made that impossible.

golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 09:01:37 PM »

Quote from: "Michael22"
hey I remember seeing pics on one of these posts  of joran at a birthday party

a 15 yr old girl b-day party is that the girl?? I wonder

she kinda looks like natalee

I saw those pics.  I had'nt thought of that.  Hmmm.

Whodini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 09:20:01 PM »

Quote from: "golden"
Mrs. Twitty has calmed down because they have found Natalee’s body and she has seen her. They are waiting for autopsy and forensic results that directly tie the three to her death

It's one thing for the Aruban authorities to remain tight lipped, but quite another for them to hide news of Natalees' death.  There's too much at stake, both in Aruba and in the states for this to be kept secret.  I wholeheartedly reject that her body has been found.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 09:29:09 PM »

That's why this forum was started, so people could express their indivdual opinions and theorys, hence the name, Theory and Speculation.  This is mine.

Thumper56
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 08:55:53 AM »

I don't think Natalee's mother would be going on and on saying she believes her daughter is alive if she knows she is dead and has seen the body.Good grief!!!!!!!!!
Candide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 11:09:09 AM »

Quote from: "Thumper56"
I don't think Natalee's mother would be going on and on saying she believes her daughter is alive if she knows she is dead and has seen the body.Good grief!!!!!!!!!

Granted, it would be a very hard thing to do BUT the old saying of "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" (or something to that effect) would be an understatement compared to the feelings a lot of mothers would have towards their child's murderer(s).  I know I would be so angry especially if I felt like there was a possibility the murderer(s) might not suffer for their actions because of political connections, I would do everything in my power to make dead certain they pay for their actions.  I feel like I have seen that conviction in the eyes of Natalee's mother.   I am not saying she knows for certain she is no longer alive, but I see the readiness there to accept the outcome and positively do what it takes to seal the fate of the loathsome criminals that so callously treated her daughter like she had no value.
Thumper56
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 12:48:56 PM »

It isn't just her mother.It's her father,step mom and dad too.It just isn't plausible to think she is dead and they know it.If they knew she was dead,they'd be silent and not on every news channel holding hope.Just doesn't wash out.........imo
Makako
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 10:14:38 PM »

...SPECULATIONS......Joran was involved in a sex dvd, sold in Aruba...
                     ....Joran's father is in the Dutch power-circle
                     ....Dutch power-circle controls; police; justice;mortuaries;KLM airline.
                     ...."something bad has happened..." ...most likely an overdosed death...
                     ...Joran seeks help within the Dutch power-circle, who is ever aware that without a body there is no case...
                     ....body is not disposed, but "warehoused on Aruba, or aired(cargo) to Holland" (power-circle links).
                     ....The power-circle in Aruba,  does an exhaustive delaying tactic, WHILE REFUSING USA FBI involment...
                     ....Finale;;;;;; no body ---no case.
Makako
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 09:05:00 PM »

The 'noose' is tightening,( Dad v/d sloot arrested) but I will be very, very surprised if the Dutch-macambas snares one of their own.......hasn't happened b4......While in trouble the son, probably called dad. Dad, in turn called 'one' of those that "owes" him. THAT final person either took NH to sea, or into a freezer.  Greta/Geraldo must continue to rattle/shake the cactus.
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 01:41:19 AM »

If there was a sex dvd, the police probably have it because they Mama VDS said they took all his cd's and computeer etc when she was interviewed on Greta tonight.

He was forced to break up with her.  I could be he couldn't resist showing his "conquest" to his friends.

Don't forget he had protrayed himself as a "pimp" on his web site.

For more information on the pimp lifestyle check out these pages.

http://www.fradical.com/Dirty_dancing_Essence.htm
JCinSanDiego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 02:10:49 AM »

Remember the cars that the police confiscated?  I believe they found forensic evidence in Dad's car that was tied to Natalee, thus the basis for the arrest.
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 10:15:07 PM »

I think Dad will be the easiest one for the police to break down.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.