April 30, 2024, 03:31:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Elephant in the Room  (Read 1872 times)
genebernat
Scared Monkey

« on: June 24, 2005, 09:34:41 PM »

There are so many unanswered questions and I think all these investigators are chasing their tails.  Ask yourselves why has no one cracked?  No body and no real evidence that we know of just conjecture and speculation.  There maybe a more logical explanation than these investigators realizes.  Even with bad interrogation techniques, after spending all this time in jail would have cracked and it appears that the brothers and Van Der Sloot are not real close friends according to the parents.  Why would one take the fall for the other?
Since, the beginning of this case I never believed that it was a date rape gone badly or an accident.  The conspiracy involves too many people to simply have been a rape that lead to murder and someone would have cut a deal by this time.  If Natalee got into the car willingly and we believe the story the Van Der Sloot went to the beach willingly were does kidnapping fit come into play?
I believe that the brothers and Van Der Sloot know more than they are saying, but why not crack?  There has to be an unknown factor "the elephant in the room."  I believe that Natalee may have been drugged prior to getting into the car.  From all we know of Natalee she would not have gotten into that car willingly; it would be out of character.  If she was drugged just prior to leaving she would have become disoriented and confused and lead into the car.  From there we have no way of knowing where they went for sure.  I suspect that Joran and the brothers are living above their means with all the gambling and possibly a drug habit and may have had a debt that they could not pay.  In order to settle the debt they agreed to find a young woman to work off the debt.  That is why Natalee was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Natalee was taken to some unknown location where she was given away and possibly still being held on Aruba, but more likely in another country working as a sex slave.  The debt may have been partially that of Paul or Joran may have has some conscience and confessed to dad.  They needed a story to explain her disappearance and that is all the lies come from and the "elephant in the room" is those Natalee was given to.  After all if they talked not only would they face prison, but their lives and the lives of their family may be in danger.  
I know the Natalee is still alive and I think they need to explore this possibility now, because it will become too late at some point.  Sex slavery does happen and if you think that it does not happen to good girls.  There is always a first and I do not think that she would be the first good girl that ended up in forced prostitution.

Eugene Bernat
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.