March 18, 2024, 11:07:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: " ID theft kept secret by IRS"  (Read 1901 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 03, 2013, 11:02:50 AM »

PRINCETON (WITI) – Home loans denied. Their credit trashed.  And a Wisconsin couple had no idea why it was all happening. But the Federal Government did.
Nearly two hours from Milwaukee, the tiny community of Princeton — population 1,214 — is the kind of place where people go to get away from big city problems.  But identity theft is a crime that knows no bounds.
“This is a crime where our federal government, if somebody is using your social security number, it`s okay,” said Debi Guenterberg.
Three days a week, Guenterberg runs an antique furniture store.
But for the past six years, she’s spent countless hours trying to repair the damage caused by two men who took the key to her husband’s identity.

Robert Guenterberg was a victim of identity theft for years without knowing it, even though the IRS knew the whole time.

His social security number.

“Thank God I’ve got her to do all this,” said Robert Guenterberg.  “Because there’s no way I could’ve gathered all this information.”
Robert doesn’t say much., but make no mistake.  He’s angry about all the trouble it’s caused.  A half-built house on the couple’s rural Green County lot stands as a testament to the home loan that was inexplicably denied. Then, there were the mysterious credit card bills. And the line of credit for a new Ford truck.

read more here - http://fox6now.com/2013/04/28/fox6-investigators-id-theft-kept-secret-by-irs/

The government knows these people are here, lets them do this and they want AMNESTY?  'IMIGRATION' reform?

What's to stop the next 20 MILLION from coming and doing the same thing?

What if using a bogus or stolen Social Security number was a crime?  Had real consequence?  Deportation?  Capital punishment?

Did anyone make financial restitution to this family?  How do you give them back decades of their lives?  Missed opportunities?

Obama admin opened the prisons and let the worst of the worst out.

What's wrong with this picture?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 11:06:30 AM »

Third word poverty?

::snipping2::

But we’re not allowed to “discriminate” in favor of immigrants who would be good for America. Instead of helping America, our immigration policies are designed to help other countries solve their internal problems by shipping their losers to us.

The problem isn’t just illegal immigration. I would rather have doctors and engineers sneaking into the country than legally arriving ditch-diggers.

Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 immigration act so dramatically altered the kinds of immigrants America admits that, since 1969, about 85 percent of legal immigrants have come from the Third World. They bring Third World levels of poverty, fertility, illegitimacy and domestic violence with them. When they can’t make it in America, they simply go on welfare and sometimes strike out at Americans.

In addition to the four dead and more than 100 badly wounded victims of the Boston Marathon bombing, let’s consider a few of the many other people who would be alive, but for Kennedy’s immigration law:

■ The six Long Island railroad passengers murdered in 1993 by Jamaican immigrant Colin Ferguson. Before the shooting, Ferguson was unemployed, harassing women on subways, repeatedly bringing lawsuits against police and former employers, applying for workman’s compensation for fake injuries and blaming all his problems on white people. Whom he then decided to murder.

::snipping2::  long list

read more here -http://staugustine.com/opinions/2013-04-28/coulter-problem-isnt-just-illegal-immigration#.UYPP7rWcfkM

Where is the tsunami of immigrants that made a positive contribution?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.