March 29, 2024, 08:55:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Germantown,TN police search for Heather Palumbo-Jones missing 4/15/13(Body Found  (Read 18476 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 11:35:39 PM »

From the video at link above...

Heather's daughter just had a birthday over the weekend, her friends say Heather was looking for to and planning for this and many other things.  She would have never just "left" her children.

One of Heather's friends said that she'd caught her husband cheating a few times and that's what led to her filing for divorce "this last time".

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 11:37:23 PM »

Video at the link:

http://wreg.com/2013/04/22/friends-of-missing-teacher-heather-palumbo-jones-fear-the-worst/

Friends Of Missing Teacher Heather Palumbo-Jones Fear The Worst
Posted on: 1:57 pm, April 22, 2013, by Nancy B. Allen

Today marks one week since a teacher from Germantown disappeared.
The police were called when Heather Palumbo-Jones didn’t show up for work last week.
Melissa Smith and Joanne McNeil talk about their missing friend.

(Bumped up for the video link I referred to in my last post)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 11:44:22 PM »

http://wreg.com/2013/04/22/police-need-your-help-to-find-missing-teacher/

Police Need your Help to Find Missing Teacher
Posted on: 6:20 pm, April 22, 2013, by Sabrina Hall

(Memphis) Germantown police are looking for solid information in the disappearance of a mother.

It’s been a week since anyone’s heard from Heather Palumbo-Jones, a mother of two who teaches at Frayser Elementary School.

Authorities spent the weekend combing the area around her house.

“We are very concerned and we are just looking for some information,” said Deputy Chief Rodney Bright of the Germantown Police Department.

When you don’t have much to go on, you stick with the obvious.

That’s what Germantown police did this weekend when they searched two ponds near the house of Palumbo-Jones.

::snipping2::

“Do you have other bodies of water that you plan to search?” asked Reporter Sabrina Hall.

“Not at this time, no,” said Bright.

“So you just wanted to check your bases, is that it?” asked Hall.

“Exactly. We searched the property of her house. In fact, we swept it again over the weekend as well.”

Bright says, at this point, they need to find her body or Palumbo-Jone’s purse or cell phone to point investigators on where to go, where to search.

Germantown police plan to question Palumbo’s husband, Chris Jones, again.

“I have been interrogated thoroughly,” he said Friday.

So far, Jones hasn’t been named a suspect but family and friends say he had been aggressively stalking Palumbo for weeks.

He admitted Friday to having an argument with his wife the night she disappeared.

“She’s just attacked, attacked, attacked and I don’t know how to bring her to a place of understanding,” said Jones.

“A lot of people want to know why isn’t Chris Jones in jail right now,” said Hall.

“We just don’t have anything that would let us go down that avenue right now,” said Bright.

Without a body or much to go on, police are still calling this a missing person’s case.

If you think you might have seen anything out of the ordinary Monday night or have come across possible evidence, you’re asked to call Germantown CrimeStoppers 901-757-2274.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=573047952715543&set=a.394304277256579.91039.212865135400495&type=1&relevant_count=1

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 01:58:17 PM »

Has her body been found? Just read this ...
http://www.passingpinwheels.com/2013/04/rest-in-peace-friend.html

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »

Murder charge for husband

http://wreg.com/2013/04/24/murder-charge-for-husband-in-missing-teacher-case/

Sad we knew how this would end

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 02:18:26 PM »

Yes, her body has been found.  It appears her husband led authorities to her remains. 
Murder Charge For Husband In Missing Teacher Case
April 24, 2013
(Germantown, TN) The husband of a missing school teacher has been charged with murder and his bond set at one million dollars.
Police say he murdered Heather Palumbo-Jones and left her body in the woods in Eads, Tennessee.
Friends of Heathers spent the last week looking for her body and say they knew all along that she was likely dead, murdered by her husband.
Wednesday, police confirmed those suspicions.
“We are glad we have Heather and they have Chris,” said Friend Melissa Smith.
It’s not the ending anyone really hoped for but at least shes found.
Friends searched for Palumbo-Jones for more than a week.
“You don’t know what you are going to find. Your foot hits something hard and you think ‘oh my good is that her?’ but it’s a branch,” said Friend Joanna Young.
Instead, police say it was her estranged husband who led investigators to her body.
“Mr. Jones provided information that led us to her body in Eastern Shelby County, Tennessee,” said Deputy Chief of Police Rodney Bright.
It was in the woods in Eads, Tennessee
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2013, 02:23:26 PM »

Murder charge for husband

Sad we knew how this would end

My condolences to Heather's family and friends.  I'm moving this to "Missing Found Deceased". 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 02:50:06 PM »

I'm glad they found her, and yes goodnmad I think we all knew how this one was going to end.

Praying for comfort for Heather's children and all who love her.  This is going to be so hard for her precious little kindergarten students to understand too...probably something they'll never forget.

Too sad!   

Rest in peace Heather.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2013, 02:58:34 PM »

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Germantown-Police-Charge-Husband-with-Teachers/3Jpr5HaO3UOsAzfFUW6Lrg.cspx?fb_action_ids=10151545263414647&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Germantown Police Charge Husband with Teacher's Murder
VideoImages

Print Story Published: 4/24 5:41 pm Share Updated: 4/24 7:27 pm

GERMANTOWN, TN (abc24.com) - Her neck was broken and her body burned. A missing Germantown mother and teacher is dead, and her husband is now charged with second degree murder.

Germantown police found Heather Palumbo-Jones' body Tuesday night off Highway 64 and Collierville Arlington Road in east Shelby County. Officers say her estranged husband, Chris Jones, led them to it.

Sources say Jones came in for a follow up interview Tuesday night and after several hours, confessed to killing his wife. ABC 24 News interviewed Jones on Friday, and sat down with him for an hour-long interview on Monday. ABC 24's Joy Lambert noticed inconsistencies in some of his stories, and so did police.

"We appreciate the media, we absolutely do," stated Germantown Police Deputy Chief Rodney Bright at a Wednesday press conference. "In ways that you may not know, it's been helpful."

Germantown police called our station five minutes after our interview with Chris Jones aired Monday night. During the interview he spoke negatively of his missing wife, even called her names.

"The fact that we even got to this point is a sad state of affairs. We need to be able to rectify this situation, come to an agreement about the children and moved on a long time ago. Unfortunately I'm the only one interested in having shared parenting, she wanted to take them and keep them and not share," Jones said in our Monday interview.

He also went into specifics about the last time he saw her. He said they were drunk when he confronted her about an affair, and between our interviews on Friday and Monday, his account of her reaction in their last encounter changed.

He stated Friday that his wife was "inebriated, upset, irrational." But on Monday, Jones said, "It's our standard margarita mix, I brought it over, we had a lot of it and we proceeded to have that conversation."

According to the affidavit, they had much more. Sources tell us a cadaver dog made a hit in his car while he was being interviewed by police. At that point he revealed the two were in a fight and he knowingly killed her, breaking her neck, then disposed of the body by setting it on fire in the woods.

Heather's group of close friends say it's been difficult to listen to what they say were lies all along.

"He's very crafty and very sly and he deserves a very suitable punishment," said Melissa Smith.

::snipping2::

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2013, 06:23:46 PM »

i just knew when i posted this,that the husband,boyfriend,or one of the Xs
of Heather Palumbo-Jones would prob be the cause of her disappearance
what a shame for the children,no mother father killed her,dad goes to
jail,hopefully a very long time,as always a NO-WIN NO-WIN situation
then the final insult,he whines and professes,i did it for my kids i love them
jury be aware the guys that do this are POS, go the fullest extent of the
law,there is no fixing what has been done,
i just feel so bad for the folks that take charge of the care of these children
explaining this BS and getting help,has to be a very difficult road

an angelic monkey

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2013, 08:41:21 AM »

I'm glad they found her, and yes goodnmad I think we all knew how this one was going to end.

Praying for comfort for Heather's children and all who love her.  This is going to be so hard for her precious little kindergarten students to understand too...probably something they'll never forget.

Too sad!   

Rest in peace Heather.   an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2013, 08:41:36 AM »

i just knew when i posted this,that the husband,boyfriend,or one of the Xs
of Heather Palumbo-Jones would prob be the cause of her disappearance
what a shame for the children,no mother father killed her,dad goes to
jail,hopefully a very long time,as always a NO-WIN NO-WIN situation
then the final insult,he whines and professes,i did it for my kids i love them
jury be aware the guys that do this are POS, go the fullest extent of the
law,there is no fixing what has been done,
i just feel so bad for the folks that take charge of the care of these children
explaining this BS and getting help,has to be a very difficult road

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.