March 19, 2024, 01:27:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Playground - Come Join Us! (New Name Same Old Place)  (Read 1021667 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1620 on: January 28, 2014, 02:32:30 PM »

Good morning everyone!

Well, today is my day off  --lol -- headed later to the nursing home to see Connie.  She was crying on the phone yesterday.  I know she must be tired just laying in bed so much and wants to go home.  Will take her some cappacinuo (sp) that always makes us feel better.

Wanted to thank everyone for lighting candles for Connie.  It means so much to me.

Blessings.

Hope you had a good day off yesterday Sister and your visit with Connie went well. As cold as it has been the cappuccino tasted great. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1621 on: January 28, 2014, 02:39:55 PM »

Hi everybody! Sooooo cold here. We have had the worst winter this year! I hate the cold. School cancelled today and tomorrow. I can not imagine a little kid standing outside waiting for a bus in this wind chill!
Read all your posts. Things are looking up for some of u it sounds like. Great news.
Stay warm friends.

Hi Cookie,  It's been a whooper of a winter so far. Hope you are staying safe & warm. Hoping everyone gets a break soon from this deep freeze. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1622 on: January 28, 2014, 02:51:42 PM »

4Donks .....How are you & all the fur babies doing with all this cold weather? Hope all is going well. Did you get your cameras up yet? Or has it been to cold for the guy to come out to hook them up? 

Caddy...... Haven't seen you for awhile. Hope every things going okay.

Can..... how are you and the family? I know your area has been hit hard with this deep freeze.

Brandi..... how are you & the family holding up with all the cold? Hows Brandi doing with all this cold weather?

TBM.....  How are you & the family? Are the kids ready to go back to school yet? I am sure you are ready for them to go back.

CC & JSM......  Are you ready for Spring yet?

To all the monkeys be safe & stay warm. Continued prayers for all the Monkeys in need. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: January 28, 2014, 04:21:56 PM »

Hi everybody! Sooooo cold here. We have had the worst winter this year! I hate the cold. School cancelled today and tomorrow. I can not imagine a little kid standing outside waiting for a bus in this wind chill!
Read all your posts. Things are looking up for some of u it sounds like. Great news.
Stay warm friends.

"All told, about 140 million people in 34 states are under some sort of winter weather warning or advisory, from snow and ice to bitterly cold wind chills," according to CNN meteorologist Brandon Miller.

That's a LOT of people. And I know a LOT of us monkeys are affected too.

BRRRRRRRRRR.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: January 28, 2014, 04:26:31 PM »

4Donks .....How are you & all the fur babies doing with all this cold weather? Hope all is going well. Did you get your cameras up yet? Or has it been to cold for the guy to come out to hook them up? 

Can..... how are you and the family? I know your area has been hit hard with this deep freeze.

Brandi..... how are you & the family holding up with all the cold? Hows Brandi doing with all this cold weather?

TBM.....  How are you & the family? Are the kids ready to go back to school yet? I am sure you are ready for them to go back.

To all the monkeys be safe & stay warm. Continued prayers for all the Monkeys in need. an angelic monkey

Staying warm so far. And pipes not frozen. Got electricity bill yesterday, it's the highest we have ever had in our 14 years living in this house! LOL

Brandi had a bad day 2 days ago. We are not sure what was ailing her, but yesterday she seemed a bit better, and today, almost back to her old self.

Oh, she loved the snow! Seemed to invigorate her. She came in one time with snow on her nose, looked so cute! Calling for more snow today/tonight. I think she is up to enjoying it again!

Thanks for asking, Green Eyes.

Stay warm and safe!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: January 28, 2014, 05:30:28 PM »

They forecast a "light" dusting of snow with highs in the upper 20s. WRONG!!  It snowed for 7 hrs and never got out of the teens. No snow or ice removal on secondary roads even the interstate was closed down for awhile. Will be staying home for the next couple days. Brandi I can just imagine my power bill. Hope everyone stays warm and off the roads. 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: January 28, 2014, 06:40:14 PM »

They forecast a "light" dusting of snow with highs in the upper 20s. WRONG!!  It snowed for 7 hrs and never got out of the teens. No snow or ice removal on secondary roads even the interstate was closed down for awhile. Will be staying home for the next couple days. Brandi I can just imagine my power bill. Hope everyone stays warm and off the roads. 

I worry about you and the donks and dogs staying warm in this frigid weather. I know they are in good hands, but Mother Nature has not been nice to your area lately.

Keep safe. And warm.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1627 on: January 28, 2014, 06:48:17 PM »

I worry about you and the donks and dogs staying warm in this frigid weather. I know they are in good hands, but Mother Nature has not been nice to your area lately.

Keep safe. And warm.

Me too !

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1628 on: January 28, 2014, 06:57:42 PM »

Staying warm so far. And pipes not frozen. Got electricity bill yesterday, it's the highest we have ever had in our 14 years living in this house! LOL

Brandi had a bad day 2 days ago. We are not sure what was ailing her, but yesterday she seemed a bit better, and today, almost back to her old self.

Oh, she loved the snow! Seemed to invigorate her. She came in one time with snow on her nose, looked so cute! Calling for more snow today/tonight. I think she is up to enjoying it again!

Thanks for asking, Green Eyes.

Stay warm and safe!

Glad you all are doing well. With as cold as it's been this year I am sure every ones heating bill is going to be high. Sure hope this cold snap ends soon to more normal cold for every one. We are cold for here but nothing like the rest of the monkeys. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: January 28, 2014, 08:41:27 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET!

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1630 on: January 28, 2014, 08:41:47 PM »

We are FROZEN. Kids were off today and but looks like we are back tomarrow. I love the extra time but am ready to have some peace and quiet around here. Supposed to get to the 20's on Thursday - guess I am going to go and get the swim suits out!   Monkey Devil!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: January 29, 2014, 02:44:07 AM »

Be safe monkeys.It is pretty cold here,and the roads are slick. 
4Donks,be safe!   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1632 on: January 29, 2014, 05:16:20 AM »

Trimm hope you are safe & warm. Hope you aren't having to drive on the icy roads. Prayers for all Monkeys during this awful cold hitting every body. Saw were Florida got snow yesterday. Hope Island Monkey is okay. My niece and her family are getting hit with the cold snow & ice in Georgia. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: January 29, 2014, 05:20:35 AM »

GE - Thanks for asking.  Guess I could say we are coooooold and weary of the extreme temperatures. 
Plan all but the most necessary outings on the weather report.

Son is hoping to spend three or four days with us toward the end of next month.  (fingers crossed)  Hoping his trip will fall around the time of my Mom's 93rd birthday.   

How are you doing?   an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1634 on: January 29, 2014, 05:23:04 AM »

We are FROZEN. Kids were off today and but looks like we are back tomarrow. I love the extra time but am ready to have some peace and quiet around here. Supposed to get to the 20's on Thursday - guess I am going to go and get the swim suits out!   Monkey Devil!

I know it gets cold back there but this seems to be harder than normal. Glad you guys are hanging in there. Hubs is from there and he remembers it being 34 below as a kid. having spent most of my life in California I get cold just reading those temps. But can you imagine way back before there were heaters etc. how cold people were. brrrrrrrrr just thinking about it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: January 29, 2014, 05:23:27 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Well, today is my day off  --lol -- headed later to the nursing home to see Connie.  She was crying on the phone yesterday.  I know she must be tired just laying in bed so much and wants to go home.  Will take her some cappacinuo (sp) that always makes us feel better.

Wanted to thank everyone for lighting candles for Connie.  It means so much to me.

Blessings.

Blessing to you Sister, and to your sis.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1636 on: January 29, 2014, 05:30:04 AM »

GE - Thanks for asking.  Guess I could say we are coooooold and weary of the extreme temperatures. 

Son is hoping to spend three or four days with us toward the end of next month.  (fingers crossed)  Hoping his trip will fall around the time of my Mom's 93rd birthday.   

So happy to hear from you Can. I would be weary of them too. How wonderful your son is coming for a visit. That would be wonderful if he could be there for his grandmothers 93rd birthday.

Take Care  an angelic monkey

I am doing okay. Having a sleepless night in Texas But that's nothing new for me. I will just sleep later in the day. Don't have anything planned.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: January 29, 2014, 05:33:50 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Shell - Glad you found your way back.   

JSM - prayers continue.  xoxo

Bearly -  hope you check in soon. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: January 29, 2014, 05:58:08 AM »

So happy to hear from you Can. I would be weary of them too. How wonderful your son is coming for a visit. That would be wonderful if he could be there for his grandmothers 93rd birthday.

Take Care  an angelic monkey

I am doing okay. Having a sleepless night in Texas But that's nothing new for me. I will just sleep later in the day. Don't have anything planned.

Sleepless in Texas and Toronto!   ::MonkeyHaHa  Think I'll take my coffee and go back to bed for a bit. 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: January 29, 2014, 12:05:48 PM »

Hi Trimm

Went down the driveway this morning to feed the feral cats and the driveway looked like the interstate highway. There were tracks from deer, rabbits, cats, turkey and things I didn't recognize. The roads in the county have been declares impassable so I'm staying put. Bailey and Jazz are like maniacs rolling and playing in the snow. On the other hand Mac has decided to hibernate in the den until spring. The donks are doing great. I had to run to Tractor Supply and get another heated bucket as one of theirs stopped heating and the water was frozen.

Everyone stay safe and warm.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.