March 18, 2024, 09:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Playground - Come Join Us! (New Name Same Old Place)  (Read 1021601 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2560 on: January 28, 2015, 02:32:59 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Brandi,

YES!  The early exit is great news.  I have so many headaches preparing for an "imagery" blizzard.  Prayers pushed it away.

Brandi, could you please (if you have time) add some eyes, ears, or monkey tails, to the wedding couple with the fireworks?

Not everyone can make to the wedding, and some of us were not invited, I guess we would stink up the Church 

What I am trying to ask is can you please make dots or spots, to show all of us celebrating CC & JSM's, wedding?

You are amazing!

Seahorse

<snipped>
I guess this is kinda sorta what you are asking for, seahorse?

...and you smell just fine from here, seahorse!

Brandi,

Smile

The Monkey wedding is great!  Thank-you.    I just love to wait that extra few seconds for the fireworks.  Let's do the Hokey- Pokey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_P9PU5FcMQ

We got about eight inches of snow, sorry, I forgot to answer on the last response.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2561 on: January 28, 2015, 05:37:10 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Brandi,

YES!  The early exit is great news.  I have so many headaches preparing for an "imagery" blizzard.  Prayers pushed it away.

Brandi, could you please (if you have time) add some eyes, ears, or monkey tails, to the wedding couple with the fireworks?

Not everyone can make to the wedding, and some of us were not invited, I guess we would stink up the Church 

What I am trying to ask is can you please make dots or spots, to show all of us celebrating CC & JSM's, wedding?

You are amazing!

Seahorse

<snipped>

Brandi,

Smile

The Monkey wedding is great!  Thank-you.    I just love to wait that extra few seconds for the fireworks.  Let's do the Hokey- Pokey!

We got about eight inches of snow, sorry, I forgot to answer on the last response.

Hahaha!

I just did the whole hokey-pokey to that youtube song in my home office here. The dog was very amused and at the end danced with me!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2562 on: January 29, 2015, 04:05:21 AM »

Glad to hear you are feeling better every day.  Thrilled to hear that JSM and CC will be marrying in the church this weekend.  Hope you and Babs have a safe journey (and don't get lost along the way, as Babs mentioned) to the wedding. 

On a happy note, my brother is home from the hospital.   

Great to hear about your brother coming home from the hospital.  Let's hope this is the beginning of the tides turning to good news for you and your family.  You are in my prayers.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2563 on: January 29, 2015, 04:32:22 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Brandi!

The storm made an early exit.  Good grief.   

So, an early exit is good, no?

Glad to see you are posting; how much did you get?

I woke up to everything white this morning in VA! Probably 1-1½". It has been around 36° here today, so most of it has melted! It was beautiful while it lasted, and the perfect snow for me. Enjoyable to look at for a few hours, and gone by the afternoon! LOL

No school here Tuesday, only 1/2 day on Monday.  The black ice is horrible.  Pain is atrocious.  Everyone who is affected, please be careful.

Black ice is very scary.  Hope you can avoid it, by staying home. 

So sorry you could not find a way to get to CC and JSM's wedding.  A greyhound bus, or something...
I know you will be there in spirit.   an angelic monkey

The pain is just too much.  I cannot sit for too long.  I went by Southwest before and was able to have the first row and could put my legs up.  I am afraid if I go that I will be part way there and not able to go forward and not able to go back.  If the weather was better or if I knew how my body would react for that long of a trip, I would take the chance.  If I went by train, would I be able to lay down in the train?  These may be weird thoughts or questions, I just have not traveled far from home.  My Mom has been sick or had some sort of problem since I have been very little so I could not be far from home.

I really want to go.  I was at their first wedding and really want to be at this wedding.  I would love to see her family again.  They are amazing people.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2564 on: January 29, 2015, 05:39:45 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Brandi!

I woke up to everything white this morning in VA! Probably 1-1½". It has been around 36° here today, so most of it has melted! It was beautiful while it lasted, and the perfect snow for me. Enjoyable to look at for a few hours, and gone by the afternoon! LOL

No school here Tuesday, only 1/2 day on Monday.  The black ice is horrible.  Pain is atrocious.  Everyone who is affected, please be careful.

So sorry you could not find a way to get to CC and JSM's wedding.  A greyhound bus, or something...

Hi Monkey's,

Brandi,

You are amazing!

Seahorse

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time for their first wedding.  I do my best to fan my stink in the other direction.

I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2565 on: January 29, 2015, 07:02:52 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

Brandi,

You are amazing!

Seahorse

<snipped>

Brandi,

Smile

Hahaha!

I just did the whole hokey-pokey to that youtube song in my home office here. The dog was very amused and at the end danced with me!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2566 on: January 29, 2015, 07:03:39 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Brandi!

Hi Monkey's,

Brandi,

You are amazing!

Seahorse

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time for their first wedding.  I do my best to fan my stink in the other direction.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2567 on: January 29, 2015, 08:20:02 AM »

Glad to hear you are feeling better every day.  Thrilled to hear that JSM and CC will be marrying in the church this weekend.  Hope you and Babs have a safe journey (and don't get lost along the way, as Babs mentioned) to the wedding. 

On a happy note, my brother is home from the hospital.   

Great to hear about your brother coming home from the hospital.  Let's hope this is the beginning of the tides turning to good news for you and your family.  You are in my prayers.

an angelic monkey

xoxo 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2568 on: January 29, 2015, 08:29:35 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Brandi!

The pain is just too much.  I cannot sit for too long.  I went by Southwest before and was able to have the first row and could put my legs up.  I am afraid if I go that I will be part way there and not able to go forward and not able to go back.  If the weather was better or if I knew how my body would react for that long of a trip, I would take the chance.  If I went by train, would I be able to lay down in the train?  These may be weird thoughts or questions, I just have not traveled far from home.  My Mom has been sick or had some sort of problem since I have been very little so I could not be far from home.

I really want to go.  I was at their first wedding and really want to be at this wedding.  I would love to see her family again.  They are amazing people.

Yes, I remember your adventure to their first wedding and how you enjoyed it.
Sorry, I know you have chronic pain.  How you manage with such grace and humor and with so many family responsibilities is so admirable bearly.
 an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2569 on: January 29, 2015, 08:30:39 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Brandi!

Hi Monkey's,

Brandi,

You are amazing!

Seahorse

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2570 on: January 29, 2015, 05:19:46 PM »

Sister, how are you getting on?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
 an angelic monkey

me here -- kinda

so thrilled about the wedding!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2571 on: January 30, 2015, 08:51:13 PM »

Welcome back (sorta LOL) sister!

Green Eyes, I hope you are feeling better; you have been noticeably absent lately!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2572 on: January 30, 2015, 09:38:16 PM »

Green Eyes, I hope you are feeling better; you have been noticeably absent lately!

LOL Brandi For what ever reason I keep getting logged out of Monkeys. I am doing better. Trying to catch up with some projects I have had going. 

How are you doing? I was reading the other day about keeping critters out of your plants. They said to place cotton rags or balls with vinegar around the plants. I thought of you. Have no idea how it really works.

Your Monkeys wedding graphics are so cute. Babs and I will be there tomorrow. We will be sure to give them every ones best wishes.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2573 on: January 30, 2015, 11:50:13 PM »

LOL Brandi For what ever reason I keep getting logged out of Monkeys. I am doing better. Trying to catch up with some projects I have had going. 

How are you doing? I was reading the other day about keeping critters out of your plants. They said to place cotton rags or balls with vinegar around the plants. I thought of you. Have no idea how it really works.

Your Monkeys wedding graphics are so cute. Babs and I will be there tomorrow. We will be sure to give them every ones best wishes.

Glad you are doing better, GE!

I'll research the vinegar-soaked material later, thanks for thinking of me.

You and Babs have a great time and don't get lost.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2574 on: January 31, 2015, 12:37:02 AM »

Glad you are doing better, GE!

I'll research the vinegar-soaked material later, thanks for thinking of me.

You and Babs have a great time and don't get lost.

Babs & I will have a good time. But the not getting lost Might be a problem for us.  But we always make it just have little site seeing side trips along the way. Neither one of us drive far from home any more. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2575 on: January 31, 2015, 12:45:29 AM »

Hey Miss Bearly, Sorry you didn't feel comfortable flying out to Texas for JSM & CC's wedding.  Her parents are very sweet people. If Babs & I were  a little younger and it wasn't winter we would have driven up to PA to get you. 

I am sure both JSM & CC know you will be there in spirit.  I had better get my self in bed have an early morning. Since both Babs & I are night owls early mornings are hard. Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2576 on: January 31, 2015, 12:51:01 AM »

Can so happy to hear your brother was getting out of the hospital. Hope you had a good time with your visit with your family.

SeaHorse you are so sweet to think about JSM & CC. Hope all is well with you and your family. Hope you are staying warm & safe.

Sister so glad to see you kind of here.   Continued prayers for you, Connie & George.

Hope all our Monkeys are doing okay. an angelic monkey

4Donks haven't seen you on in a while. Hope all is okay.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2577 on: February 01, 2015, 01:23:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Had a good time at JSM & CC's wedding. Even made it without getting lost. Gave them all your well wishes. They send their regards. Gave us permission to post some pictures from the wedding. So I will try and get them posted if I can remember how.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2578 on: February 01, 2015, 01:47:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Had a good time at JSM & CC's wedding. Even made it without getting lost. Gave them all your well wishes. They send their regards. Gave us permission to post some pictures from the wedding. So I will try and get them posted if I can remember how.

If you have any problems posting them, email them to me and I'll post them for oyu.

Glad you had a good time and got there and back safely.

Hi Babs!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2579 on: February 01, 2015, 06:55:40 AM »

Sister, how are you getting on?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
 an angelic monkey

me here -- kinda

so thrilled about the wedding!

glad you're 'kinda' here.    hope you're keeping well.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.