March 18, 2024, 11:48:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Playground - Come Join Us! (New Name Same Old Place)  (Read 1021642 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2580 on: February 01, 2015, 07:32:13 AM »

Can so happy to hear your brother was getting out of the hospital. Hope you had a good time with your visit with your family.

SeaHorse you are so sweet to think about JSM & CC. Hope all is well with you and your family. Hope you are staying warm & safe.

Sister so glad to see you kind of here.   Continued prayers for you, Connie & George.

Hope all our Monkeys are doing okay. an angelic monkey

4Donks haven't seen you on in a while. Hope all is okay.

Thanks GE.  Bro is coming along.  We enjoyed our family visit.  Our cousin is so sparkly and upbeat and fun to be with.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2581 on: February 01, 2015, 07:35:11 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Had a good time at JSM & CC's wedding. Even made it without getting lost. Gave them all your well wishes. They send their regards. Gave us permission to post some pictures from the wedding. So I will try and get them posted if I can remember how.

Thanks GE.  Looking forward to seeing the pic's.  Glad you had a good time and didn't get lost. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2582 on: February 01, 2015, 05:32:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Had a good time at JSM & CC's wedding. Even made it without getting lost. Gave them all your well wishes. They send their regards. Gave us permission to post some pictures from the wedding. So I will try and get them posted if I can remember how.

If you have any problems posting them, email them to me and I'll post them for oyu.

Glad you had a good time and got there and back safely.

Hi Babs!

Thanks Brandi will do.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2583 on: February 01, 2015, 05:36:59 PM »

Can so happy to hear your brother was getting out of the hospital. Hope you had a good time with your visit with your family.

SeaHorse you are so sweet to think about JSM & CC. Hope all is well with you and your family. Hope you are staying warm & safe.

Sister so glad to see you kind of here.   Continued prayers for you, Connie & George.

Hope all our Monkeys are doing okay. an angelic monkey

4Donks haven't seen you on in a while. Hope all is okay.

Thanks GE.  Bro is coming along.  We enjoyed our family visit.  Our cousin is so sparkly and upbeat and fun to be with.

Happy to hear you had a good time Can. That your brother is doing better. Even little improvements does our hearts good.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2584 on: February 01, 2015, 06:25:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys

If you have any problems posting them, email them to me and I'll post them for oyu.

Glad you had a good time and got there and back safely.

Hi Babs!

Thanks Brandi will do.

Here are the three pictures you sent, Green Eyes:

The first one being by a professional photographer (I cropped it a bit for the forum):

The next two are the two you took, Green Eyes. I cropped as you requested:

And after the ceremony:

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2585 on: February 01, 2015, 06:51:28 PM »

Thank you Brandi

I thought CC's smile was going to split his face in half it was so big. JSM was shaking so much I thought he legs would give out. They both looked wonderful and very happy.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2586 on: February 02, 2015, 08:08:17 AM »

I have been gone awhile and the first thing I see is the pics of JSM and CC's wedding.  It is exactly what I needed to lift my spirits and celebrate in their love and commitment.  Thanks for sharing with us!

I have been helping take care of my mom, out of town.  Her journey here on earth ended on the 24 th of January.  My sister, my daughter and I were with her went she went "home."

I have just returned from her memorial service this weekend.  She is not suffering any more but some how it is still hard.

Circle of life... I am about to have my first grandchild in June!!

I can't wait to spoil him and teach him silliness.

Much love,

Caddy
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2587 on: February 02, 2015, 08:55:24 AM »

I have been gone awhile and the first thing I see is the pics of JSM and CC's wedding.  It is exactly what I needed to lift my spirits and celebrate in their love and commitment.  Thanks for sharing with us!

I have been helping take care of my mom, out of town.  Her journey here on earth ended on the 24 th of January.  My sister, my daughter and I were with her went she went "home."

I have just returned from her memorial service this weekend.  She is not suffering any more but some how it is still hard.

Much love,

Caddy

Caddy May your mom Rest In Peace. an angelic monkey I am so sorry to hear about her passing.

It is always hard to lose a Loved one, no matter what. Just know she will always be with you, as you carry her memories in your heart. You and your family are in my Prayers. an angelic monkey

Congratulations on the up & coming arrival of your grandson. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2588 on: February 02, 2015, 09:57:12 PM »

Much love,

Caddy

Condolences to you and your family.  May your Mom rest in peace.   an angelic monkey

Congratulations on the coming of your Grandson in June. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2589 on: February 02, 2015, 10:21:03 PM »

Much love,

Caddy

Caddy,

I have noticed your absence and now understand why. I think it was good that you could spend time with your mother before she died and that your sister and daughter were there as well. I am so sorry for your loss. (I lost my mother in 1999 and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her.) In time, I am sure you will have good memories to think about when you remember your mom.

Oh, Caddy is going to be CaddyGram! Congrats to you and your daughter!

Yes indeed, the circle of life, as you noted.

I have missed you here and your great stories you share with us. Welcome back.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2590 on: February 03, 2015, 07:24:15 AM »

Much love,

Caddy

Caddy May your mom Rest In Peace. an angelic monkey I am so sorry to hear about her passing.

It is always hard to lose a Loved one, no matter what. Just know she will always be with you, as you carry her memories in your heart. You and your family are in my Prayers. an angelic monkey

Congratulations on the up & coming arrival of your grandson. 

Thanks, GE - I can feel your love all the way over here!
I love me some monkeys
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2591 on: February 03, 2015, 07:25:45 AM »

Much love,

Caddy

Condolences to you and your family.  May your Mom rest in peace.   an angelic monkey

Congratulations on the coming of your Grandson in June. 

Good Morning, Can, and thank you for your comments. I can't wait to be a grandma!
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2592 on: February 03, 2015, 07:30:35 AM »

Much love,

Caddy

Caddy,

I have noticed your absence and now understand why. I think it was good that you could spend time with your mother before she died and that your sister and daughter were there as well. I am so sorry for your loss. (I lost my mother in 1999 and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her.) In time, I am sure you will have good memories to think about when you remember your mom.

Oh, Caddy is going to be CaddyGram! Congrats to you and your daughter!

Yes indeed, the circle of life, as you noted.

I have missed you here and your great stories you share with us. Welcome back.

Oh Brandi - leave it to you to come up with CaddyGram!  That is so cute, I love it.

I know that time is what I need in the missing of my mom, but it seems to be getting worse each day for now.  Is that normal? 

I do have many funny and sweet memories of her. She was a feisty woman and we laughed last week sharing stories about people she blessed out.

Thanks friend - CaddyGram
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2593 on: February 04, 2015, 04:04:21 AM »

<snipped>

Oh Brandi - leave it to you to come up with CaddyGram!  That is so cute, I love it.

I know that time is what I need in the missing of my mom, but it seems to be getting worse each day for now.  Is that normal? 

I do have many funny and sweet memories of her. She was a feisty woman and we laughed last week sharing stories about people she blessed out.

Thanks friend - CaddyGram

Yes, although everyone suffers grief differently, it is normal for the pain to be intense right now, Caddy, and getting worse. Time really makes a difference. It just takes time to go through the stages of grief. And for some, it takes more time than others, but time will heal you. To the extent at least where you can remember your mom fondly and enjoy your memories of her.

There are so many times I have wished my mother were here to see what has transpired in my life since she died. I try to think she is here in spirit and knows and is pleased. I also dream about her. You may experience that as well. She was one of my best friends and a woman I admired greatly.

I am so sorry you lost your mom, and are going through this, but what you are feeling is perfectly normal.

an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2594 on: February 04, 2015, 03:55:38 PM »

Years ago, when I designed avatars and artwork for so many monkeys, I needed to upgrade my photobucket account to a paid one. Last year, I considered closing the paid account since monkey avatar requests had dropped considerably. But I thought of all the monkeys who still use my avatars and just link to my photobucket account rather than saving them to upload to the forum or open their own free photobucket accounts and host them themselves. All of their avatars and artwork they use that I made would just disappear. So I continued the account for another year.

Today is the day to renew the account, and I got an email saying that I was signed up for auto-renew and they were taking my payment out of my credit card for the next year.

Seems silly to continue this account at this point, and I could probably cancel it this week.

All the artwork in my avatar thread would be gone, rendering it totally useless. But I wonder if that would matter to anyone but sister and seahorse. And maybe 4 Donks. Also, all the artwork (pictures) I have ever posted in this thread for myself or other monkeys would be gone, as well as all the images I have ever posted on the missing persons threads would just vanish. It's a tough predicament to be in.

Maybe I'll keep it alive for one more year. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2595 on: February 04, 2015, 10:15:09 PM »

Cadillac: Where did your avatar go?!?!?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2596 on: February 04, 2015, 11:46:36 PM »

Cadillac: Where did your avatar go?!?!?

Oh! It's back!

Maybe it was me, but for a little while, it wasn't showing for me.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2597 on: February 05, 2015, 01:59:20 PM »

Years ago, when I designed avatars and artwork for so many monkeys, I needed to upgrade my photobucket account to a paid one. Last year, I considered closing the paid account since monkey avatar requests had dropped considerably. But I thought of all the monkeys who still use my avatars and just link to my photobucket account rather than saving them to upload to the forum or open their own free photobucket accounts and host them themselves. All of their avatars and artwork they use that I made would just disappear. So I continued the account for another year.

Today is the day to renew the account, and I got an email saying that I was signed up for auto-renew and they were taking my payment out of my credit card for the next year.

Seems silly to continue this account at this point, and I could probably cancel it this week.

All the artwork in my avatar thread would be gone, rendering it totally useless. But I wonder if that would matter to anyone but sister and seahorse. And maybe 4 Donks. Also, all the artwork (pictures) I have ever posted in this thread for myself or other monkeys would be gone, as well as all the images I have ever posted on the missing persons threads would just vanish. It's a tough predicament to be in.

Maybe I'll keep it alive for one more year. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Brandi, Wow that's a hard call. I understand your dilemma about keeping your photo bucket or not. I would hate to see all your hard work disappear from the site. But with so little activity why keep paying. It is a hard call for sure. Wish I hard a better answer for you.  an angelic monkey 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2598 on: February 07, 2015, 07:17:51 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Brandi!

The storm made an early exit.  Good grief.   

So, an early exit is good, no?

Glad to see you are posting; how much did you get?

I woke up to everything white this morning in VA! Probably 1-1½". It has been around 36° here today, so most of it has melted! It was beautiful while it lasted, and the perfect snow for me. Enjoyable to look at for a few hours, and gone by the afternoon! LOL

No school here Tuesday, only 1/2 day on Monday.  The black ice is horrible.  Pain is atrocious.  Everyone who is affected, please be careful.

Black ice is very scary.  Hope you can avoid it, by staying home. 

So sorry you could not find a way to get to CC and JSM's wedding.  A greyhound bus, or something...
I know you will be there in spirit.   an angelic monkey

The pain is just too much.  I cannot sit for too long.  I went by Southwest before and was able to have the first row and could put my legs up.  I am afraid if I go that I will be part way there and not able to go forward and not able to go back.  If the weather was better or if I knew how my body would react for that long of a trip, I would take the chance.  If I went by train, would I be able to lay down in the train?  These may be weird thoughts or questions, I just have not traveled far from home.  My Mom has been sick or had some sort of problem since I have been very little so I could not be far from home.

I really want to go.  I was at their first wedding and really want to be at this wedding.  I would love to see her family again.  They are amazing people.

Yes, I remember your adventure to their first wedding and how you enjoyed it.
Sorry, I know you have chronic pain.  How you manage with such grace and humor and with so many family responsibilities is so admirable bearly.
 an angelic monkey

I have my moments.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2599 on: February 07, 2015, 07:22:49 AM »

Hey Miss Bearly, Sorry you didn't feel comfortable flying out to Texas for JSM & CC's wedding.  Her parents are very sweet people. If Babs & I were  a little younger and it wasn't winter we would have driven up to PA to get you. 

I am sure both JSM & CC know you will be there in spirit.  I had better get my self in bed have an early morning. Since both Babs & I are night owls early mornings are hard. Monkey Devil!

I appreciate the thought.  I have to have some procedures done, that I should have done already.  I had to find a ride.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.