March 28, 2024, 11:58:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Playground - Come Join Us! (New Name Same Old Place)  (Read 1022535 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2013, 04:32:28 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Has anyone heard from Trimm lately?  Really miss her and hope all is well.

Green Eyes, I know what you mean about a quiet house.  Moved George back to my little house and he cried because he was "home."  Still need some more work done from the hurricane damage, but nothing the workers can't do with him there.  Now the house is quiet.  Truthfully, I love it.  I am glad he could stay here and it will mean more work for me to drive to where he is, but at least I am not listening throughout the night for his coughing and having so many people coming and going.  I've just had to hand this over to the Lord to watch over him.

It's one more week and Belle should graduate.  I have missed her something terrible.  The latest picture shows her in a down/stay with a cat sitting right there.  Dear me, what a pleasure it will be to have a stress-free dog.  George grew to love her and wants "visitation rights."  That's so funny.   

4 Donks, I keep praying for your strength and courage.  I got kinda tickled in my prayers last night.  I asked God to take some of my fat and give it to you.  I burst out laughing.  Thank goodness our God has a wonderful sense of humor and He knew I meant no disrespect.  So funny about Fancy guarding the scales.

Cookie, I am so sorry about Benji.  I know how painful such decisions are, but I am mighty glad you have Molly dog and that she has become such a good puppy.  Have a relaxing time in the Ozarks.  How long are you staying?  I really need to get away for a few days and am thinking about going to the mountains myself.  Deep Creek Lake is driveable so I may do that.  Can't decide whether to take Connie or not.  Being a bit selfish I know.

Babybear, good to see you again.  Glad everything is ok.

TBM, yes it is so sad about the folks in Moore, Oklahoma and the surrounding areas.  Hurricanes like we have are bad, but at least we usually get a lot of warning.  I think if I lived there I would have to have one of those below ground cellars.  But folks do the best they can and my heart is aching for them.

Brandi, how is Brandi?  Did I thank you for all the hard work on the video of Belle?  Thank you.  You're the bestest!

JSM and CC, I know this is a sad time in your life.  I feel your pain.  When I was a young woman they didn't allow for mothers to see the babies or have funerals.  So I wait for the day when God will introduce me to my two children I never saw.  They were born at different times, but I named them Abigail and Josiah.  You and your sister are in my prayers as well.

Babs, happy belated birthday!  Hope it was a yummy one!

Muffy     thanks for all you do.

Well, time for another cup of coffee.  If I missed anyone, I apologize.

Blessings to all.

Sister, you and your extended family are in my prayers.  What beautiful names you picked for your angels.  You are not being one bit selfish, but I know why you are saying that.  You need to keep yourself up or you can't help anyone else.  I just got a good talking to by my own doctor.  He would have made you take some time off, alone if you can.  In my case, I decided to obey orders then got calls days in a row that my parents needed this or that.  Good grief, I am going to get yelled at again! Please, do it for me!

Muffy  is the greatest, she is everywhere and certainly a guardian angel for the Monkeys!

Cookie, I hope you are relaxing, but can't imagine that with Molly.

Thinking of all of you Monkeys and praying hard for 4 Donks.  It is such a pleasure to know such strong women.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2013, 04:37:01 AM »

I had put our name in to get a King Charles Cavalier puppy a few weeks ago, thinking we would have 3 dogs for awhile but now it will be 2. I really do not want another puppy but I am planning on Molly being a big help with this one. She will play with her and be her playmate so it probably won't be as bad as Molly was. She is the best dog ever now! We love her madly.
Puppy won't be joining us until about July 11th which will be great as I have a few vacations planned before that time...not looking forward to puppy days again.
Her name is going to be Ruby...for now...will decide when I meet her.

Oh, Ruby, don't take your love to town! What a beautiful name, I am sure CC will agree!  A new puppy!  You know what to do now for sure.  Remember when you thought Molly would have to go back and now she is a treasure, you will do just fine.

Have wonderful vacations!  You better relax during them, you will need your strength and patience.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2013, 04:40:30 AM »

brandi - The picture of Belle is precious!

Sister, I believe you have you a beautiful AND smart pup!

I know you can not wait to get her home!!

Just want to tell you how much I love hearing you talk about the Criminal. LOL

You make me laugh all the time!

How sweet of you to acknowledge me and the Criminal!

We have discovered her "hair"  in a spot on the foyer rug where she is not allowed to be.
She obviously lays there while we are gone for the day .

I need to learn how to post pics of her - she is so pretty - but looks are deceiving.

I think she was framed!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2013, 04:43:34 AM »

Brandi, good job on the avatar for 4Donks.
You sure know how to work your magic!

Thanks, Sister.

Just wait until you see Belle in her graduation cap and carrying her diploma!

I hear she is going to graduate in a couple of weeks.

She is being fitted for the graduation attire as we speak. LOL

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2013, 04:45:39 AM »

I found a little brown bunny rabbit in the bushes/shrubs in my backyard this morning.  It is in an area that the mutts cannot go due to the electric fence.  At first, I thought it was injured because it didn't run away when I discovered it.  I was hoping that Chubbie, the expert huntress, had not gotten a hold of her.

Later, when I went out it was gone, thankfully.  Hope it finds a "safe" spot down in the woods, away from the criminal element in our yard.  Hubs was doing some yard work last weekend and said he had found some dead animals.  I didn't wish to know more.

Also, Cad was chasing a flying bug this morning and actually swallowed it.  I hope it wasn't a BEE!!

Hopefully Muffy  has been accounted for safe and sound!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2013, 04:53:50 AM »

::monkeyflag3::Everyone have a safe weekend 

God bless our military,,,,past, present and future.

I just wanted to add, I just gave 12 inches!!!  They were donated to Locks of Love for kids with cancer, so they can have hair.  I had been growing it in honor of a Grade School and High School classmate's Granddaughter who had gone through 6 grueling rounds of chemo.  I had been thinking of you, 4 Donks when I donated it, so I sent up some extra prayers to keep you in God's care.  I think my classmate's granddaughter would love the Donks.  You both fight like women!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2013, 04:57:30 AM »

GE

Muffy Did you get any of the rain yesterday?

Yes indeedy GE,  I got rain yesterday.  And last night.  And it's raining today.     I think it's trying to catch up.   

I hope you are staying dry, Muffers!

Shocked the umbrella is gone.  I hope you are using it, Muffy 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2013, 04:59:37 AM »

GE

Muffy Did you get any of the rain yesterday?

Yes indeedy GE,  I got rain yesterday.  And last night.  And it's raining today.     I think it's trying to catch up.   

We have gotten a few sprinkles but no real rain. Had lots of thunder and wind last night but that was all.  Have had a few sprinkles today but no real rain. It keeps going north and south of us. But not complaining The bad stuff can stay away from us. Glad you are getting rain. We need it.

If you need it, I hope you get some, I don't like you living near dry trees.  Better they get some water.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2013, 05:05:50 AM »

Trimmy, I miss you and am thinking of you!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2013, 01:34:50 PM »

Thanks Sister...I think of you Connie, George and Belle often.

Got weighed today and any loss was negligible..
Fancy has claimed the scale as hers and won't let any of the dogs near it. She perches on it like a 5 lb vulture...too cute.
Tomorrow I have chemo drip while they do the radiation..double whammy but that's one more crossed off.

Love your strength!  Glad to hear about the weight and also to hear one more is crossed off.  Fancy cracks me up.  You are in my prayers.

an angelic monkey

Little Miss Fancy on HER scales Wink

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2013, 05:41:29 PM »

::monkeyflag3::Everyone have a safe weekend 

God bless our military,,,,past, present and future.

I just wanted to add, I just gave 12 inches!!!  They were donated to Locks of Love for kids with cancer, so they can have hair.  I had been growing it in honor of a Grade School and High School classmate's Granddaughter who had gone through 6 grueling rounds of chemo.  I had been thinking of you, 4 Donks when I donated it, so I sent up some extra prayers to keep you in God's care.  I think my classmate's granddaughter would love the Donks.  You both fight like women!

http://www.ancestry.com/cs/us/family-military?o_iid=55620&o_lid=55620&o_sch=Web+Property

Free access to draft, and military records and service records through May 27 (they say).

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2013, 06:34:42 PM »

Plans have changed about our new puppy.
I was lucky to find a King Charles Cavalier female who is 4 1/2 months old. She is crte trained and getting the house training. I am driving to get her on Wednesday...we are excited and I am delighted to be getting one who is still a pup but older. She and Molly will make fast friends and playmates. Not saying it will be easy, but a King Charles is probably not as active as a lab puppyis..I am counting on that anyways.

THx all for your kind words to me and to each other. What a cool group of friends we have here..
Kiss kisses

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2013, 08:45:14 PM »

I was lucky to find a King Charles Cavalier female who is 4 1/2 months old. She is crte trained and getting the house training. I am driving to get her on Wednesday...we are excited and I am delighted to be getting one who is still a pup but older. She and Molly will make fast friends and playmates. Not saying it will be easy, but a King Charles is probably not as active as a lab puppyis..I am counting on that anyways.

THx all for your kind words to me and to each other. What a cool group of friends we have here..
Kiss kisses

Sounds ideal, Cookie!

I must admit I have never heard of that breed until now.

I looked up some images and they are adorable!

Here's one from wikipedia:

Congrats on your decision and I want pictures when you get a chance!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2013, 08:59:53 PM »

Thx Brandi.
That is almost exactly what she looks like. She looks very sweet from her photos. Actually I will have 3 to choose from once I get there. One is 6 months old. 2 are 4 1/2 months old. The breeder was going to show them or possibly breed them and has changed her mind. Pictures to follow once I get her. 5 hr drive each way to get her.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2013, 10:38:46 PM »

I love King Charles Cavaliers!  They are so cute!

adult

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2013, 11:03:52 PM »

I love King Charles Cavaliers!  They are so cute!

adult

Thx Klaas! That is exactly what she looks like! They are very sweet natured dogs. That will fit with our Molly....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2013, 06:07:43 AM »

Thanks Sister...I think of you Connie, George and Belle often.

Got weighed today and any loss was negligible..
Fancy has claimed the scale as hers and won't let any of the dogs near it. She perches on it like a 5 lb vulture...too cute.
Tomorrow I have chemo drip while they do the radiation..double whammy but that's one more crossed off.

Love your strength!  Glad to hear about the weight and also to hear one more is crossed off.  Fancy cracks me up.  You are in my prayers.

an angelic monkey

Little Miss Fancy on HER scales Wink

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2013, 06:11:25 AM »

Kiss kisses

I think that is a good idea.  Congratulations!  How did you find out about her?

Questions answered in a later post.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 06:31:38 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2013, 06:13:07 AM »

Kiss kisses

Sounds ideal, Cookie!

I must admit I have never heard of that breed until now.

I looked up some images and they are adorable!

Here's one from wikipedia:

Congrats on your decision and I want pictures when you get a chance!

I think they are the cutest dogs.  I am already in love!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2013, 06:14:23 AM »

Thx Brandi.
That is almost exactly what she looks like. She looks very sweet from her photos. Actually I will have 3 to choose from once I get there. One is 6 months old. 2 are 4 1/2 months old. The breeder was going to show them or possibly breed them and has changed her mind. Pictures to follow once I get her. 5 hr drive each way to get her.

Oh, I would just love one.  Can you sneak one home for me?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.