March 18, 2024, 07:49:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Playground - Come Join Us! (New Name Same Old Place)  (Read 1021574 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1120 on: November 12, 2013, 10:04:53 PM »

Sister...sorry things did not work out with u and Dennis.
One door closes and another door opens as they say.

Cookie, indeed it does -- I am expecting continued showers of blessings.
Glad you are home safe and sound.  How is that puppy doing?  I am still green with envy -- give her a smooch from me.

P.S.  Brandi, maybe we need some red lips, teehee.

Someone made a kissing monkey that is uploaded to our forum emoticons.

But I threw this together since you asked for it:

Not sure I got the lips looking like kissing, but it's close. LOL

Consider yourself kissed Wink

To Cute Brandi

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: November 13, 2013, 12:43:20 PM »

Glad you are home safe and sound.  How is that puppy doing?  I am still green with envy -- give her a smooch from me.

To Cute Brandi

Well, then you deserve one too, Green Eyes!

Consider yourself kissed too! LOL

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1122 on: November 13, 2013, 03:14:56 PM »

To Cute Brandi

Well, then you deserve one too, Green Eyes!

Consider yourself kissed too! LOL

Awe Thanks Brandi.    Hows it going in your neck of the woods?  Have you heard any thing on your neighbor?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: November 13, 2013, 03:34:38 PM »

Everyone considered yourself loved and kissed today, except for CC, he is loved, but I don't kiss married men specially with these red lips -- thanks Brandi!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: November 13, 2013, 06:39:30 PM »

Okay. Now we know what this monkey is doing. Kissing, not just pursing his lips funny. LOL

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1125 on: November 14, 2013, 03:51:24 PM »

Oh Monkeys I am so frustrated.  About a month ago some punks took the back wheels off the car next door. Called the local LE got since I didn't have a name etc of the owner they couldn't take a report. But she would send out someone to check it out. Which they never showed up. Last night they came back and took the front wheels.

The problem being the house has been empty since we moved in almost 7 years ago. The couple that lived there he was put in jail for beating her up. She moved out with the two little girls with her parents. The car has sat there all this and there is still power and water on. Someone comes a couple times a year. I figure to turn the AC on and then to turn the heat on for winter.  With the car sitting in the drive way on blocks only shows it's empty. I feel bad as there is nothing I can do. I heard the truck last night but was feeling to bad to get up and look. I wish now I would have.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: November 14, 2013, 04:38:07 PM »

Oh Monkeys I am so frustrated.  About a month ago some punks took the back wheels off the car next door. Called the local LE got since I didn't have a name etc of the owner they couldn't take a report. But she would send out someone to check it out. Which they never showed up. Last night they came back and took the front wheels.

The problem being the house has been empty since we moved in almost 7 years ago. The couple that lived there he was put in jail for beating her up. She moved out with the two little girls with her parents. The car has sat there all this and there is still power and water on. Someone comes a couple times a year. I figure to turn the AC on and then to turn the heat on for winter.  With the car sitting in the drive way on blocks only shows it's empty. I feel bad as there is nothing I can do. I heard the truck last night but was feeling to bad to get up and look. I wish now I would have.

I'd call the non-emergency number for your local LE and report it. At least there will be a record of it having been reported. Not a whole lot you can do with little information. Hopefully, because these crimes are being committed, the LE will be on the lookout both for similar crimes and maybe check out the area with patrols.

No need to worry about having not called in the middle of the night. I seriously doubt if LE could have or would have gotten there fast enough to catch the thugs.

Don't beat yourself up over this, for goodness sakes!

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: November 14, 2013, 06:15:16 PM »

I'd call the non-emergency number for your local LE and report it. At least there will be a record of it having been reported. Not a whole lot you can do with little information. Hopefully, because these crimes are being committed, the LE will be on the lookout both for similar crimes and maybe check out the area with patrols.

No need to worry about having not called in the middle of the night. I seriously doubt if LE could have or would have gotten there fast enough to catch the thugs.

Wow GE, hate to hear that happening as once it starts they will continue to strip whatever they can.....You'll have to keep an ear out for your vehicles also.....guess you can take one thing from it, the way this Texas Weather eats the rubber, tires won't be of much good after sitting for over 7 years!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: November 14, 2013, 10:40:16 PM »

Wow GE, hate to hear that happening as once it starts they will continue to strip whatever they can.....You'll have to keep an ear out for your vehicles also.....guess you can take one thing from it, the way this Texas Weather eats the rubber, tires won't be of much good after sitting for over 7 years!

Good point, Babs!

Those tires are probably dry-rotted after 7 years sitting on the ground, not being used.

Hi Babs! Good to see ya!

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: November 15, 2013, 02:01:38 AM »

Good point, Babs!

Those tires are probably dry-rotted after 7 years sitting on the ground, not being used.

Hi Babs! Good to see ya!

My little car is in dire need of new tires, I can't drive 2 vehicles and prefer my big truck to run around these country roads ( too many rock-haulers) running little ones off the road or just rolling right over them.

Hi Brandi, good to see you too, its been so quiet in here of late, sure do miss all the banter that used to pop up here on JSM's thread............Where has everyone gone, or do I just need to get a life? 

Looks like its about time to change my kitties over to fall/winter, they aren't too happy we have already had a couple of frosty nites , had to get out the heating pads for a couple of the old grumps so time to put the pool away for awhile!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: November 15, 2013, 02:26:22 PM »

Everyone considered yourself loved and kissed today, except for CC, he is loved, but I don't kiss married men specially with these red lips -- thanks Brandi!

Love it!!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: November 15, 2013, 02:46:23 PM »

Little Sidekick is in Indiana for the Bands of America competition! 

I finally found a photo of them on twitter. He is on the left. 
https://twitter.com/jonovation/status/401127932199829504/photo/1
Corner HS. Marching concert tubas! #boa2013
    Retweeted
    Favorite

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: November 15, 2013, 04:03:01 PM »

Retweeted
    Favorite

How cute Trimm........Tuba is almost as big as he is!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1133 on: November 15, 2013, 04:38:18 PM »

Retweeted
    Favorite

How sweet.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1134 on: November 17, 2013, 10:28:04 AM »

Morning Monkeys Prayers for all in need.  Caught the nasty bug going around.  Slept over 36 hours the first of the week. Would wake up long enough to take meds have a cup of hot tea and go back to bed. Now it is cough and running nose.  Still don't feel like doing much. But that's nothing new.  Monkey Devil! Hope everyone has a great day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: November 17, 2013, 04:01:04 PM »

Morning Monkeys Prayers for all in need.  Caught the nasty bug going around.  Slept over 36 hours the first of the week. Would wake up long enough to take meds have a cup of hot tea and go back to bed. Now it is cough and running nose.  Still don't feel like doing much. But that's nothing new.  Monkey Devil! Hope everyone has a great day.

I'm sorry to hear you caught that nasty bug GE.   I hope you'll be feeling better soon!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1136 on: November 17, 2013, 04:13:38 PM »

I'm sorry to hear you caught that nasty bug GE.   I hope you'll be feeling better soon!   

Thanks Muffy  Thank goodness the worst of it is over.  I hope. It really hit hard and fast. I never should have said I hadn't hadn't gotten the flu since we moved to Texas.    Hope you and the family are doing okay.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: November 17, 2013, 04:29:23 PM »

Thanks Muffy  Thank goodness the worst of it is over.  I hope. It really hit hard and fast. I never should have said I hadn't hadn't gotten the flu since we moved to Texas.    Hope you and the family are doing okay.

We're all doing well here.  So far (and I hope this doesn't jinx me) we've managed to avoid the flu.  The crazy Texas weather has really been something. It was so cold here about a week ago there was ice in the dog's water bowl, yet today I'm out and around in shorts and sandals.  Yeah boy, howdy.  Huh.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1138 on: November 17, 2013, 04:47:50 PM »

We're all doing well here.  So far (and I hope this doesn't jinx me) we've managed to avoid the flu.  The crazy Texas weather has really been something. It was so cold here about a week ago there was ice in the dog's water bowl, yet today I'm out and around in shorts and sandals.  Yeah boy, howdy.  Huh.   

I hear you. Had to turn the heat on last week. Down to 27 at night and only 40"s during the day. Had to turn on the AC today  as it got so warm. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: November 17, 2013, 07:12:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Good news to report!  My brother had his lung surgery and is back at home.  He feels great.
He was fortunate to be able to have microscopic surgery and feels so lucky to be alive.   
Awaiting biopsy results on lymph nodes to determine treatment plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.