March 29, 2024, 04:32:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Playground - Come Join Us! (New Name Same Old Place)  (Read 1022812 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2680 on: March 10, 2015, 10:12:56 AM »

4Donks - I could use that!  Stairs are not my best thing with two legs and to get out of the house I have several. I got out yesterday and coming back in fell. Did not hurt the ankle but did scare the heck out of little man!  So I am trapped until I can figure out a better way!

TMB Glad you didn't hurt your ankle when you fall. Please take it easy. Give it some time. My nephew fall and did a number on his ankle a while back. Had to stayed with his parents the first 3 weeks after surgery.  They have a split level home. He stayed down stairs the first few days. Then figured out how to get up and down the stairs in his cast. Have no idea how he never shared that with us. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2681 on: March 10, 2015, 10:17:58 AM »

4Donks - I could use that!  Stairs are not my best thing with two legs and to get out of the house I have several. I got out yesterday and coming back in fell. Did not hurt the ankle but did scare the heck out of little man!  So I am trapped until I can figure out a better way!

TMB Glad you didn't hurt your ankle when you fall. Please take it easy. Give it some time. My nephew fall and did a number on his ankle a while back. Had to stayed with his parents the first 3 weeks after surgery.  They have a split level home. He stayed down stairs the first few days. Then figured out how to get up and down the stairs in his cast. Have no idea how he never shared that with us. 

My wonderful hubs is building me a temp ramp tonight so I can get out if I have to. But I think I will cuddle with the couch today!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2682 on: March 10, 2015, 12:58:53 PM »

My wonderful hubs is building me a temp ramp tonight so I can get out if I have to. But I think I will cuddle with the couch today!

Yeah for your hubs.  Much safer for you. Sounds like a good plan to stay in and cuddle on the couch today. I am sure it's hard to have to stay in and down. You are always so busy. Glad you didn't re-hurt yourself yesterday with the fall.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2683 on: March 10, 2015, 04:56:59 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show at 9pm ET tonight!

Click on the link below to listen at 9pm ET

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2684 on: March 17, 2015, 10:40:05 AM »

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY  Monkeys

Hope all is well with everyone.

4Donks how are you doing? Hows sweet Hobbs an angelic monkey

Brandi How's it going in your neck of the woods?

Sister making any progress with getting Connies stuff settled?

Can How are things going with your family?

TMB  How is your recovery going with your foot?

Cookie where are you?

Caddy How's your fur babies?

Seahorse How are you?

Continued Prayers for all in need. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2685 on: March 17, 2015, 03:00:15 PM »

Been refreshing this page for a week! I think this is the longest we have gone without a post here.

Good to see your post, Green Eyes, hope all is well with you and your early morning driving chores have been limited.

Spring is trying to show its face here. Have some daffodils about to blossom. That warms my heart. Panda has enjoyed being outside longer without having to track through snow. I am waiting for some truly sunny days to sit outside and soak up the Vitamin D and warmth. Hubby just bought a used riding mower on Craigslist. Got a great deal, and they threw in a corded electric lawn mower with the deal. Not sure what we are gonna do with that. But we have so much outdoor storage here, there's no hurry to decide.

Not much more news here, just waiting on the sun and warmer temperatures to arrive.

Hope to hear from the other monkeys. Seems everyone has left us for other means of social media. Sad

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2686 on: March 17, 2015, 03:39:58 PM »

Been refreshing this page for a week! I think this is the longest we have gone without a post here.

Good to see your post, Green Eyes, hope all is well with you and your early morning driving chores have been limited.

Spring is trying to show its face here. Have some daffodils about to blossom. That warms my heart. Panda has enjoyed being outside longer without having to track through snow. I am waiting for some truly sunny days to sit outside and soak up the Vitamin D and warmth. Hubby just bought a used riding mower on Craigslist. Got a great deal, and they threw in a corded electric lawn mower with the deal. Not sure what we are gonna do with that. But we have so much outdoor storage here, there's no hurry to decide.

Not much more news here, just waiting on the sun and warmer temperatures to arrive.

Hope to hear from the other monkeys. Seems everyone has left us for other means of social media. Sad

Glad to hear all is well in your neck of the woods. Hopefully Spring is around the corner for you. Riding lawn mowers are wonderful when you have a large area to maintain. Sounds like you are enjoying your new place to the max. 

It seems we missed it here in North Texas. Went from winter in the 20's and snow & Ice to 90 degrees. Went straight to summer.    Hubs turned on the AC today. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2687 on: March 17, 2015, 05:27:07 PM »

Glad to hear all is well in your neck of the woods. Hopefully Spring is around the corner for you. Riding lawn mowers are wonderful when you have a large area to maintain. Sounds like you are enjoying your new place to the max. 

It seems we missed it here in North Texas. Went from winter in the 20's and snow & Ice to 90 degrees. Went straight to summer.    Hubs turned on the AC today. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2688 on: March 17, 2015, 07:28:44 PM »

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My avatar got lost in the sauce!

I forgot the technique to repost it.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2689 on: March 17, 2015, 08:23:10 PM »

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Instructions for changing avatars:
Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the URL of the avatar to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.

If you don't wish to upload it, you can click on "I have my own pic" and add the URL to your image.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2690 on: March 17, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »

I am here. Leg is getting better everyday. I love that the weather is warming up but not that I am stuck in the house!  Ah, this too shall pass!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2691 on: March 18, 2015, 04:58:13 AM »

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the URL of the avatar to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.

If you don't wish to upload it, you can click on "I have my own pic" and add the URL to your image.

Good morning,

Brandi, Thank-you.  I have that recipe written in stone Smile  It is those menacing little msg...things.  I have the avatars saved just cannot successfully transfer to forum profile.
The little key initials, before and after the link is my problem.  I tried to put a Easter avatar, and it did not work - maybe the puter is frozen.  Smile

Have a good day.  OMG is it cold.  I think we are being punished by this brutal winter.
Thank-you

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2692 on: March 18, 2015, 07:26:25 AM »

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Good morning,

Brandi, Thank-you.  I have that recipe written in stone Smile  It is those menacing little msg...things.  I have the avatars saved just cannot successfully transfer to forum profile.
The little key initials, before and after the link is my problem.  I tried to put a Easter avatar, and it did not work - maybe the puter is frozen.  Smile

Have a good day.  OMG is it cold.  I think we are being punished by this brutal winter.
Thank-you

If you have your avatars saved to your computer, then you HAVE to upload it to the forum, using option 2, as I described above. (Or upload them to an online source.) No code to remember. You are making this more difficult on yourself than necessary.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2693 on: March 18, 2015, 08:18:35 AM »

Hi GE 

You are always so kind to keep up with all of us monkeys.

The mutts are fine.  They are digging in hubs' yard and he is mad as you know what about it.  I don't know what else to do. Argh.

All is fine, but missing my mom more and mor each day.

Having some fun buying little things for my grandson about to be born.  Went through the cedar chest and found some items my daughter might can use.  Most of what I kept is little girl stuff. I told her there was nothing wrong for him to sleep in pink??  Ha ha

Hope everyone has made it through the winter ok. It is about time to start brushing the dogs and get ahead of the shedding that is about to occur!

Bless you all, my friends.
Chubbie and The Criminal
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2694 on: March 18, 2015, 06:38:54 PM »

Hi GE 

The mutts are fine.  They are digging in hubs' yard and he is mad as you know what about it.  I don't know what else to do. Argh.

Having some fun buying little things for my grandson about to be born.  Went through the cedar chest and found some items my daughter might can use.  Most of what I kept is little girl stuff. I told her there was nothing wrong for him to sleep in pink??  Ha ha

Hope everyone has made it through the winter ok. It is about time to start brushing the dogs and get ahead of the shedding that is about to occur!

Chubbie and The Criminal

How exciting to have a new little one on the way!!! Such a great reminder of the good in the world. 

- George Bernard Shaw
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2695 on: March 18, 2015, 08:54:31 PM »

Good news. We finally released the monster donk from his sling and so far so good. If he had gone down again the vet wanted to put him down. It wouldn't be fair to keep him in that position...glad I didn't have to make that decision.
The peach, pear and japanese cherry are all in bloom now and the daffodils are just about finished...so glad to say bye bye to winter. Just noticed all the dogwoods are in full bloom.
TBM..hope you are doing well and getting out now.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2696 on: March 18, 2015, 11:19:04 PM »

Good news. We finally released the monster donk from his sling and so far so good. If he had gone down again the vet wanted to put him down. It wouldn't be fair to keep him in that position...glad I didn't have to make that decision.
The peach, pear and japanese cherry are all in bloom now and the daffodils are just about finished...so glad to say bye bye to winter. Just noticed all the dogwoods are in full bloom.

That's excellent news about Hobbs!!!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2697 on: March 19, 2015, 06:58:15 AM »

Yea for Hobbs!   

- George Bernard Shaw
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2698 on: March 19, 2015, 09:57:38 AM »

Wonderful news about Hobbs         

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2699 on: March 19, 2015, 10:20:16 AM »

Hi GE 

Chubbie and The Criminal

Caddy,  Congratulations on the new Grand baby.  an angelic monkey Grand babies are so much fun. My youngest will be 14 next month. They grow up way to fast.

Sorry to hear Chubbie & The Criminal are causing your hubs problems with their digging.

It's hard when we lose our moms. It does get better. Not that you will miss her any less, we just get better at handling the lose.  an angelic monkey

I don't have any dogs but I have a cat that during winter he gets a beautiful thick fur coat, all curly and wavy. But come spring and summer he loses it all but a few spots here and there. He almost looks like he is a hair less cat. Like he has mange. Totally weird. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.