April 28, 2024, 05:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308357 times)
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2005, 11:24:37 AM »

does anyone here know whether or not DEE said anytnig about the emails she recieved yesterday?

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
lookingood
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2005, 11:24:39 AM »

One thing that has stuck in my mind was that one of the brothers - I don't remember which or when - told someone - that he thought that perhaps Natalee would show up in a few days - implying that she would have been partying for a few days - found in a dive bar or something like that.

Does anyone else remember this statement - or can help me find it again?

It struck me as the kind of statement that sounded like a truthful off-the-cuff statement - implying that this brother, at least, had no reason to believe that she had been killed.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2005, 11:25:18 AM »

The arrest was the subjest of a press release from the proesecutor's office.  They provided the inititals and the age/date of birth.  The arrest took place at 6:30 this am.
lookingood
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2005, 11:26:05 AM »

One thing that has stuck in my mind was that one of the brothers - I don't remember which or when - told someone - that he thought that perhaps Natalee would show up in a few days - implying that she would have been partying for a few days - found in a dive bar or something like that.

It struck me as the kind of statement that sounded like a truthful off-the-cuff statement - implying that this brother, at least, had no reason to believe that she had been killed.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2005, 11:26:08 AM »

ANYBODY has DEE FINE'S EMAIL ADRESS i would like to send her a piece of my mind

Make sure that if you do, you keep some for yourself.

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2005, 11:26:54 AM »

they dont show his face or his SCG because they dont have any FACTS yet, i mean they keep there identitly safe  not  because of favoritim but its just the rule, we will get  a name tonight or a face if things get going...................and that guy on FOX is awsome the one they just interviewed i am totaly  agreeing with him :0)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2005, 11:27:02 AM »

Mickey apparently said Deepak told him she would show up in a crack house in a few days.  

Quote from: "lookingood"

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2005, 11:27:25 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
yeah i found it interesting that he kept saying " oh i think she is alive, i believe she is alive, she is alive...in my heart i feel it...INTERESTING!   AND he is tellin me that he didnt know Joran? isnt he really popular guy and not to metnion i amsure his father is well known..so was weird that he didnt know of joran...he said he never heard of him...Unlikely

Believeme JOran is NOT popular! lol hes far from being popular here....

TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2005, 11:28:23 AM »

I hope she does but if shes partying, Its against her will!
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2005, 11:28:55 AM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
ANYBODY has DEE FINE'S EMAIL ADRESS i would like to send her a piece of my mind

Make sure that if you do, you keep some for yourself.

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Dont worry i have enough to go around :0) LOL  I JUST  cant stand arrogant people.........
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2005, 11:29:13 AM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
yeah i found it interesting that he kept saying " oh i think she is alive, i believe she is alive, she is alive...in my heart i feel it...INTERESTING!   AND he is tellin me that he didnt know Joran? isnt he really popular guy and not to metnion i amsure his father is well known..so was weird that he didnt know of joran...he said he never heard of him...Unlikely

Needless to say, he is NOT popular here, either!

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2005, 11:29:16 AM »

Americaninaruba - did you know Joran before all this mess?
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2005, 11:31:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Americaninaruba - did you know Joran before all this mess?

I knew him from a previous encounter but short....but i have freinds children that go to the same school aas Joran and are in his class

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2005, 11:31:21 AM »

I've thought alot about the "crack house" comment.  I have to mention that jokes and comments about "crack" have become part of teenage lingo...not because they are using it.  It's a common response from my teenagers if they hear something that is crazy, they say "are you on crack?"....or "that girl/girl is on crack!"  or "What a crack head"...

I have no idea if that's how the brother meant it...but, I could see him using it as a frustrated off-hand comment.  Like "For all I know, she'll show up in a crack house!!!"
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2005, 11:31:37 AM »

AIA, do you feel like expanding on this at all?  This is the first time I've heard you express this.

Added w/edit:
  OOOps - already answered in the time warp.  Thanks!
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2005, 11:31:51 AM »

Oh one of the freinds said he was popular and then the spokespeople in aruba said that he was popular or well known etc...sorry..i must have misunderstood!

Kelly
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2005, 11:32:12 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Fox is still talking 4th arrest.  It is not either the 5th ot the 7th if you count the security guards?  We have still in custody:  Joran, Deepak, Satish, Lorezo, SGC?  Is that correct?   Rolling Eyes

what do you know about lorezo and sgc.....am/was unaware of new arrests....

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2005, 11:32:20 AM »

Yes, according to Mickey John, who was being held at the same location as Deepak Kalpoe, Deepak said that "we figured she'd just turn up in a crackhouse or beach bar or some place like that."

I didn't take this at all as a hopeful sign. To me, that statement betrays an utter contempt for the victim. Seems to me that he is trying to dehumanize her, saying that the logical place to find a girl like Natalee would be somewhere like that.

It could be she's being held against her will in such a place. But for me, it just confirms that he played a direct part in this.

Think about this: If he knew for a fact that she's still alive, I would think he'd say something in order to save his own skin.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2005, 11:33:20 AM »

At this moment the thing I find most intriguing is the two references describing the arrestee. !) Son of prom. father 2) Son of suicide victim.  Are these one and the same, or are there perhaps 2?
Inquiring Minds Want toi Know!
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2005, 11:33:31 AM »

Quote from: "georgiablues"

AIA, do you feel like expanding on this at all?  This is the first time I've heard you express this.

Its geraldo who came up with all those notions, that Joran is popular he has a mansion and a car, none of wich is true( i am not deffending anybodY) just saying this is why thank god they send GRETTA there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.