April 28, 2024, 11:22:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308373 times)
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1000 on: June 17, 2005, 05:47:59 PM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Hello Cancun Mole!!!!! (in case you are wondering....NO I'm not related Smile )

For some reason, I knew that already NativeLingo. Call it intuition......
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: June 17, 2005, 05:48:41 PM »

Quote from: "Matt"
I think the person had more than one handle, and the last one began with an M.  They kept giving Dash a hard time, and asked about someone named Stacey from MBHS.  I believe the person got banned.

That poster had a name like Mava, right?  And that posting happened on Saturday night, 6-11-05.

I remember because it was some weird posting, Mava said more than once that she needed info for her research.  

As long as we're talking weird, then I went to bed late that night, like 4 am, and that was the night I had the dream about Natalee.  She was in a room and a black-and-white TX was on, and up on the wall was blue rug.  You know, rug fabric with the loops in it.  And blue.  It woke me up, it was so vivid.

I'm not a psychic.  I am a Christian.  I have had leadings from the Lord,  like Christians are blessed to have.
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: June 17, 2005, 05:50:09 PM »

Hey guys,

I emailed Edmond to ask him about the story that we had hear a week and half ago, about the guys with the ax.

He emailed me back what you see in the post.  For those who don't know, Edmond is the DJ of Top 95.  I emailed him to ask for confirmation about the story.  From his reply, it implies that the authorities did investigate the matter and determined that it was not related to NH.  In actuality, they were using the area to hide stolen goods.

Take it for what you want, but it might not be a good idea to spin a conspiracy theory out of this instance.
batmanCJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: June 17, 2005, 05:50:19 PM »

Quote from: "mom04"
Reviews Written by....
"emanon_sc" (Aruba in the ducht Carribean)
AMAZON.com
the best book to pass the N.R.E.M.T exam, May 7, 2001
this book is one of the best books to help you to pass the national registry emergency medical technician exam. I self had lessons with the 8/e and that was good but when i saw this book,it is the best thats wy i wnat to buy this book with his work book.
thanks to let me share my review from this book

sencerly yours Steve Croes

If joran called him ( which has been said ) at 6:30 am.......is it possible he did so for "help" ????

This is not the same guy that they arrested. . .this is a different guy.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: June 17, 2005, 05:52:22 PM »

This is a nice letter.  Everybody should read it becaue it reflects the professionalism of the Antilles police.  We must remember the best cop to solve a local crime is the local cop.  maybe professor Clossieau can provide another perspective but he is helpless without the expertise of the local cop when it comes to knowing the territory, the language, and the culture that gives context to the crime.  These guys have hundreds of years of collective experience in the Dutch police system.  Lets let them do their job and take with a grain of salt the Monday morning quarterbacking of the talking heads in NY and the people who impute the basest motives to them.  I think a lot of people are about to ear their words.  

Quote from: "maggie fff"
americaninaruba,

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

I have a question, and am hoping you might know the answer.  Yesterday there was a letter to the editor of Amigoe.com from a retired police officer.  Today CNN is reporting that Steven Croes is the nephew of a retired police investigator.  Do you know Elio Nicolaas, and are they related.  I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Here's the link to the letter:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/article_13007.shtml

Thanks, americaninaruba!
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: June 17, 2005, 05:53:41 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
I think the person had more than one handle, and the last one began with an M.  They kept giving Dash a hard time, and asked about someone named Stacey from MBHS.  I believe the person got banned.

That poster had a name like Mava, right?  And that posting happened on Saturday night, 6-11-05.

I remember because it was some weird posting, Mava said more than once that she needed info for her research.  

As long as we're talking weird, then I went to bed late that night, like 4 am, and that was the night I had the dream about Natalee.  She was in a room and a black-and-white TX was on, and up on the wall was blue rug.  You know, rug fabric with the loops in it.  And blue.  It woke me up, it was so vivid.

I'm not a psychic.  I am a Christian.  I have had leadings from the Lord,  like Christians are blessed to have.

Yeah, that's right.  I think she posted her email address and said she'd sue anybody who emailed her.

I think others have mentioned very vivid dreams about her [edit: Natalee, that is], as well.  It might be worthwhile to start a thread where people can post theirs to see if they can be pieced together.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: June 17, 2005, 05:54:07 PM »

I'm just catching up here, but the person you were referring to had the handle of MazRad, or something similar to that.
ven chi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: June 17, 2005, 05:54:31 PM »

...."to a town north of Adicora"

I used to live in Venezuela, on the Paraguana Peninsula that is just south of Aruba. I know a little bit about Adicora, not much but a little.

The Peninsula is heavily populated on the west coast (where we lived), much less populated in the center (Pueblo Nuevo, Santa Ana) and pretty sparsely populated on the east coast. The three largest beach communities are Tiraya, Adicora and Supi. It's been a while since we moved back to the States, but I think Tiraya might be the one north of Adicora. That's where my husband's family has a beach house, anyway.

These towns have some infrastructure but it's nothing like Aruba. As far as tourism  goes, there is some but it's not anything like Aruba. Adicora is very well noted for windsurfing. Maybe since we left things have changed.

The land is very dry and barren, and except for cactus and some scrub bush and of course the famous Divi Divi trees there is basically nothing there except for goats, donkeys and iguanas. Fishermen's houses, small farms, I personally don't know how people sustain themselves out there.

Anyway, that's what I know about Adicora. What are the suspicions about this area? I missed that....
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: June 17, 2005, 05:54:34 PM »

from another BB:

I have met personally Chief Justice Rudy Croes and my family was friends with Batico Croes who would have been the first PM of Aruba

**So, are either of these two related to the recent Steven Croes?
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: June 17, 2005, 05:56:43 PM »

mom04, where did you come by this:
Reviews Written by....
AMAZON.com
this book is one of the best books to help you to pass the national registry emergency medical technician exam. I self had lessons with the 8/e and that was good but when i saw this book,it is the best thats wy i wnat to buy this book with his work book.

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: June 17, 2005, 05:57:16 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
from another BB:

I have met personally Chief Justice Rudy Croes and my family was friends with Batico Croes who would have been the first PM of Aruba

Not that I know of....There ALOT of "CROES" in Aruba.....ALOT!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: June 17, 2005, 05:57:49 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

I'm just catching up her, but the person you were referring to had the handle of MazRad, or something similar to that.

if that is so all i hrd from this guy was him p'od yestdy ......
a p/m re : i should not use cap letters cuz others think i'm yelling out my opinion.   i p/m'd him back that if cap letters bothered him
he probably had a size issue.

peace to all
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: June 17, 2005, 05:58:05 PM »

per american in aruba not closely related, croes is a common name.  read back for more info.  
from another BB:

mom04
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: June 17, 2005, 05:58:39 PM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Quote from: "mom04"
Reviews Written by....
AMAZON.com

If joran called him ( which has been said ) at 6:30 am.......is it possible he did so for "help" ????

Their is more than one Steve Croes in Aruba ?

This is not the same guy that they arrested. . .this is a different guy.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: June 17, 2005, 05:59:38 PM »

Yeah, that's right.  I think she posted her email address and said she'd sue anybody who emailed her.

Yep, and I think we can dismiss her as a crackpot.  She was the one who was talking about Natalee cutting her hair, dyeing it black, and hiding out.  She was also talking about Natalee running away in Costa Rica, and other BS.

Edited for yet another typo
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: June 17, 2005, 06:00:08 PM »

from another BB:

well then i think they r all f'n related!!

peace to all
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: June 17, 2005, 06:00:19 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Chicago_510"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "lookingood"
Does anyone else remember, either on this forum or another, someone talking about intuitively getting the word "Andy" but not knowing where it ended or what to make of it?
a girl from holland keeps pm ing me and talking about an ANDY or AVE..as in street... talking about it for like 6-7 days now...
Here's the post from "Just Me", at least one of them... http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=65
thats the girl.. her name is jacy....
Just a thought... Idea
The sound of english "Andy" is almost the same as the initial part of the spanish "Adicora" (venezuelan city in front of Aruba)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: June 17, 2005, 06:00:41 PM »

read back.  somebody posted it but our aruban interlocutors on this board know the real steve and doubt this one is him.  There may be more than one Steve Croes.    

Quote from: "Whitney"
mom04, where did you come by this:
Reviews Written by....
AMAZON.com

watchingallalong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: June 17, 2005, 06:00:55 PM »

Please don't take offense. I'm posting this only because I have been reading this board for days & therefore feel like I have the perspective to say it.

The majority of people reading here are a good deal more interested in genuine tips/hints/news/whatever about the case than they are in seeing jokes or chat OR enormous quoted past messages (which btw probably take up valuable server space when quoted) or anyone's avatars.

I'm not criticizing the idea of talking about past messages, nor am I trying to say that the spirit of the board is wrong-headed; a lot of the discussion here has been really useful.. And I'm not criticizing any particular message, either. It's just that this (along with Riehl) is about the only place to get good info in English, and it would be easier for more people to get to it if we could try to keep focused (maybe having more personal communication via pm when possible).

*Please* don't label me a troll for making this suggestion. I know from personal experience that being on here a long time can make a person punchy! (LOL) But for the good of the community, let's think carefully about what/when to post.

PS. Hey fellow English teachers! I think that makes...ten?...of us on here regularly.

please post only news/info here
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1019 on: June 17, 2005, 06:01:16 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
from another BB:

well then i think they r all f'n related!!

LOL, I know it's like that here, in Melrose Park...all the government officals/cops are related!!!  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.