April 27, 2024, 03:24:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308316 times)
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: June 17, 2005, 06:01:55 PM »

Natalee's mom is going to be on the Abrams Report on MSNBC in a few minutes.

They are talking about the arrest of Croes now.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: June 17, 2005, 06:02:13 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Chicago_510"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "lookingood"
Does anyone else remember, either on this forum or another, someone talking about intuitively getting the word "Andy" but not knowing where it ended or what to make of it?
a girl from holland keeps pm ing me and talking about an ANDY or AVE..as in street... talking about it for like 6-7 days now...
Here's the post from "Just Me", at least one of them... http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=65
thats the girl.. her name is jacy....
Just a thought... Idea
The sound of english "Andy" is almost the same as the initial part of the spanish "Adicora" (venezuelan city in front of Aruba)

Or two words:  "And He"
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1022 on: June 17, 2005, 06:02:34 PM »

Thanks, iquitos

Spent the last 20 minutes on Amazon.com...finding zippo, I thought I'd as the OP.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: June 17, 2005, 06:03:10 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Yep, and I think we can dismiss her as a crackpot.  She was the one who was talking about Natlee cutting her hair, dyeing it black, and hiding out.  She was also talking about Natalee running away in Costa Rica, and other BS.

Yes, Y'alls PD, and the only bit of credibility was that she said she had gotten some of her information by chatting online with a girl who was a MB graduate, a girl on the swimteam.  I won't state her name here.

I did ask Dash to follow up with that girl and ask her whether she had entered into an online discussion with someone.  This MAVRAD or MAZRAD had said the MB girl had said that Natalee had run away before when traveling in Costa Rica.  

And Dash and other friends say the Costa Rica s"running away" never n't happen.  I agree.  Straight A students don't run away on vacation.
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: June 17, 2005, 06:03:15 PM »

Sorry if I am repeating something, but news just reported that Croes knows one of the Kapoe bros.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: June 17, 2005, 06:03:18 PM »

MSNBC Savage is reporting NOW
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: June 17, 2005, 06:03:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "Matt"
I think the person had more than one handle, and the last one began with an M.  They kept giving Dash a hard time, and asked about someone named Stacey from MBHS.  I believe the person got banned.

That poster had a name like Mava, right?  And that posting happened on Saturday night, 6-11-05.

I remember because it was some weird posting, Mava said more than once that she needed info for her research.  

As long as we're talking weird, then I went to bed late that night, like 4 am, and that was the night I had the dream about Natalee.  She was in a room and a black-and-white TX was on, and up on the wall was blue rug.  You know, rug fabric with the loops in it.  And blue.  It woke me up, it was so vivid.

I'm not a psychic.  I am a Christian.  I have had leadings from the Lord,  like Christians are blessed to have.

Dallas also, you've posted this dream multiple times. I sent you a PM about it. Did you receive?
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: June 17, 2005, 06:04:07 PM »

Martin Savidge just said that the boys are in court right now.
tracyleem
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: June 17, 2005, 06:04:15 PM »

hello,  I am new to this forum; i am a forum member of aruba-bb.com
which that forum is'nt allowing an open thread for Natalee....anyway I recal that someone wrote a very eeriee message that at the time did'nt make any sense...it was something like this:
 Why don't you ask Natalee what she put in her drink at 2 am, and what
about the 2& 1/2 mile boat ride she took at 3:15 am???

that was rather strange then, but that was from the very early days of the investigation...was anyone that is on this forum remember or read this? it
is very strange how these stories of the Cores(sp?) guy is somehow connected to a boat/tatoo/captain/or just boat access??

I have really gotten attached to this site; thanks for everyones help!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: June 17, 2005, 06:04:30 PM »

While I wouldn't completely rule out the Adicora story, it would be very easy for someone to look at a map of Venezuela and make up that story.  As we know, some disturbed people get their jollies from making up stuff.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: June 17, 2005, 06:05:07 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Dallas also, you've posted this dream multiple times. I sent you a PM about it. Did you receive?

chloe2, no I didn't receive a PM.  I show that I "have no new messages" on this website.

Go ahead and post your question here if you would like.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: June 17, 2005, 06:05:40 PM »

amen.  people should read back too rather than asking asking about things already resolved hours ago.  The problem is that the site is overloaded and slow so it is hare to read and hard to post timely.  one of the mods was on radio today and that probably brought more eyeballs.  we need a secretary.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 17, 2005, 06:06:52 PM »

Quote from: "watchingallalong"
Please don't take offense. I'm posting this only because I have been reading this board for days & therefore feel like I have the perspective to say it.

The majority of people reading here are a good deal more interested in genuine tips/hints/news/whatever about the case than they are in seeing jokes or chat OR enormous quoted past messages (which btw probably take up valuable server space when quoted) or anyone's avatars.

I'm not criticizing the idea of talking about past messages, nor am I trying to say that the spirit of the board is wrong-headed; a lot of the discussion here has been really useful.. And I'm not criticizing any particular message, either. It's just that this (along with Riehl) is about the only place to get good info in English, and it would be easier for more people to get to it if we could try to keep focused (maybe having more personal communication via pm when possible).

*Please* don't label me a troll for making this suggestion. I know from personal experience that being on here a long time can make a person punchy! (LOL) But for the good of the community, let's think carefully about what/when to post.

PS. Hey fellow English teachers! I think that makes...ten?...of us on here regularly.

not intending to offend but
english teacher...
if after 8 days this being your second post
 u leave me speeclesss

u can prbly type.

peace to all
mom04
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: June 17, 2005, 06:06:59 PM »

Croes also said he knew one of two Surinamese brothers being detained in the case because they went to the same Internet cafe,
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: June 17, 2005, 06:07:13 PM »

Quote from: "watchingallalong"
Please don't take offense. I'm posting this only because I have been reading this board for days & therefore feel like I have the perspective to say it.

The majority of people reading here are a good deal more interested in genuine tips/hints/news/whatever about the case than they are in seeing jokes or chat OR enormous quoted past messages (which btw probably take up valuable server space when quoted) or anyone's avatars.

I'm not criticizing the idea of talking about past messages, nor am I trying to say that the spirit of the board is wrong-headed; a lot of the discussion here has been really useful.. And I'm not criticizing any particular message, either. It's just that this (along with Riehl) is about the only place to get good info in English, and it would be easier for more people to get to it if we could try to keep focused (maybe having more personal communication via pm when possible).

*Please* don't label me a troll for making this suggestion. I know from personal experience that being on here a long time can make a person punchy! (LOL) But for the good of the community, let's think carefully about what/when to post.

PS. Hey fellow English teachers! I think that makes...ten?...of us on here regularly.

GAWD, are we allowed to take a breath of fresh air, I can see where there has been 10 minutes of "useful chat on here" since I signed on at 8:30 this morning, no, I am using the term "useful", because most of the useful information comes from here, and gezeeeee, I think because so many gather here for "USEFUL INFO" there are exceptions for a few "off the topic, comments"

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1035 on: June 17, 2005, 06:07:40 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "chloe2"

chloe2, no I didn't receive a PM.  I show that I "have no new messages" on this website.

Go ahead and post your question here if you would like.

Not a question. I spent 7 years in dream analysis group - I gave you feedback. Will try again later.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: June 17, 2005, 06:08:19 PM »

CORRECTION  "UNUSEFUL"

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: June 17, 2005, 06:10:10 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
Tried but never convicted?  Could the police not get enough evidence, did they move too slowly, did they not arrest him till months after the alligations?
Way back here again but, O.J. was never convicted either!  Just a thought!
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: June 17, 2005, 06:10:29 PM »

Update for those not here all day.

This latest arrest is NOT the one who is a paramedic.  This was all verified earlier today.

He is an aquantance of two of our posters and runs a party boat for called the Tattoo.

One other person was picked up and might the the one news sources are calling a "witness."

That one is the son of a late businessman who committed suicide.  Son since then rather messed up according to our locals, but hosts afterparties in the late hours once the bars close.

During the day we have had hints of great and the most horrid things.  The full range.  

Right now we are waiting, but it does seem as if the story could break open at any minute.
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1039 on: June 17, 2005, 06:11:25 PM »

nothing new...some random Aruban attorney said that the three suspects are in court at this very minute asking to be set free.   They also said that Joran's dad got to see him today (sorry if someone posted that earlier).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.