April 27, 2024, 05:11:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308319 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: June 17, 2005, 06:11:36 PM »

Radio:  Elvis read a great letter from international police association of new jersey to fox blasting their treatment of the aruba cops.  Hearings on whether to hold the tree still underway.  Deepak's case heard, Jorans now going on.  They interviewed Deepak's lawyer who says there is no evidence against the three boys.  no physical evidence, he says....  none, nix, zilch, etc  interview continues
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: June 17, 2005, 06:11:44 PM »

PS. Hey fellow English teachers! I think that makes...ten?...of us on here regularly.[/quote]

Well then you can assist us in the editing when Dash writes her book. Kind of strange that so many of us are English teachers...

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: June 17, 2005, 06:12:25 PM »

Thanks, Another K!
mom04
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: June 17, 2005, 06:13:14 PM »

his employer, Marcus Wiggins.....on the boat where Croes works
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1044 on: June 17, 2005, 06:13:45 PM »

Sorry, I got it late, was there anyone listning to Top 95 just now?

I tuned in too late, but from what I understood there was a letter being read out loud, that a police officer from New Jersy wrote that he did not agree with the way the Fox news was reorting on the police from Aruba.

According to him he had personal experience with the police from Aruba and commented that they were proffesionals and he was writing on behalf of 37.000 otyer police from New Jersy..

Any one who understood the same thing??

I will read it tomorrow, beacuse I realy need to see my bed..but could not refrain from posting this

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: June 17, 2005, 06:13:49 PM »

Quote from: "tracyleem"
i am a forum member of aruba-bb.com
which that forum is'nt allowing an open thread for Natalee....anyway I recal that someone wrote a very eeriee message that at the time did'nt make any sense...it was something like this:
 Why don't you ask Natalee what she put in her drink at 2 am, and what
about the 2& 1/2 mile boat ride she took at 3:15 am???

that was rather strange then, but that was from the very early days of the investigation...was anyone that is on this forum remember or read this? it
is very strange how these stories of the Cores(sp?) guy is somehow connected to a boat/tatoo/captain/or just boat access??

I have really gotten attached to this site; thanks for everyones help!

Here it is:

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=20296&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

bakablGuest    Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Natalee Holloway Questions to be asked of the Two Men   

Frist Im vary sorry to hear of the vary sad case of Natalee Holloway in such a wonderful place like Aruba but it could happen anywere at any time. There are a few questions that need to be asked of the two men that the FBI are questioning - 1st ask them about the drink that was given to Natalee around 3:15am Aruba Time the morring Natalee never retyrn to her hotel and ask them about what the drug was in the drink that Natalee drunk without her knowing. 2nd ask them about the boat and the 2-1/2 mile trip they took. They should break dowm and tell the truth about are were Natalee can be found.

abbadminSite AdminJoined: 24 Nov 2002Posts: 512Location: New Hampshire's Monadnock Region    Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject:    

cee wrote:
can webmaster trace this post (get email on this person) bakabl. If this is not a hoax, this is important.
Already done, it was posted from a well known large ISP in the U.S. No personal information is available. Richard
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1046 on: June 17, 2005, 06:15:23 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
PS. Hey fellow English teachers! I think that makes...ten?...of us on here regularly.

Well then you can assist us in the editing when Dash writes her book. Kind of strange that so many of us are English teachers...[/quote]

I just had a student call me at home and ask me to change his grade because he's going to lose his scholarship: B in my class. D in chemistry.

I said "nope."
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: June 17, 2005, 06:16:47 PM »

The FBI can trace the ISP.  I assume this has been given to them.
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: June 17, 2005, 06:17:43 PM »

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
jankees is gone

Thank YOU!
tracyleem
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: June 17, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »

cancunmole, how did you find that so quickly?  I was only going by "rememberance" of the thread there; so thanks for finding and putting it there!   are you a member of that forum as well?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: June 17, 2005, 06:18:34 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Update for those not here all day.

This latest arrest is NOT the one who is a paramedic.  This was all verified earlier today.

He is an aquantance of two of our posters and runs a party boat for called the Tattoo.

One other person was picked up and might the the one news sources are calling a "witness."

That one is the son of a late businessman who committed suicide.  Son since then rather messed up according to our locals, but hosts afterparties in the late hours once the bars close.

During the day we have had hints of great and the most horrid things.  The full range.  

Right now we are waiting, but it does seem as if the story could break open at any minute.

and while we are waiting...friendly chat is OK  Smile Otherwise we may fall asleep and as we know, sleep is NOT allowed!

rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: June 17, 2005, 06:18:42 PM »

Quote from: "jane"
Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
jankees is gone

Thank YOU!

Talk about delayed gratitude.  But,  at least it is gratitude.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: June 17, 2005, 06:18:55 PM »

you heard it right teo

Quote from: "Teo"
Sorry, I got it late, was there anyone listning to Top 95 just now?

I tuned in too late, but from what I understood there was a letter being read out loud, that a police officer from New Jersy wrote that he did not agree with the way the Fox news was reorting on the police from Aruba.

According to him he had personal experience with the police from Aruba and commented that they were proffesionals and he was writing on behalf of 37.000 otyer police from New Jersy..

Any one who understood the same thing??

I will read it tomorrow, beacuse I realy need to see my bed..but could not refrain from posting this

Teo
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: June 17, 2005, 06:19:27 PM »

Goodnight, Teo.  Thanks for your help today.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: June 17, 2005, 06:21:22 PM »

Now that it's a little quieter, can someone give a clear description of the important info from the last couple hours.  I had to leave for an hour and can't figure out what this letter is all about....and, the article?  and any other info to update those of us who need it.

Thanks!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: June 17, 2005, 06:21:27 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
PS. Hey fellow English teachers! I think that makes...ten?...of us on here regularly.

Well then you can assist us in the editing when Dash writes her book. Kind of strange that so many of us are English teachers...

I just had a student call me at home and ask me to change his grade because he's going to lose his scholarship: B in my class. D in chemistry.

I said "nope."[/quote]

Hmm...juvenal. The fact the student called me at HOME would have made me mad!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: June 17, 2005, 06:22:28 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Chicago_510"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "lookingood"
Does anyone else remember, either on this forum or another, someone talking about intuitively getting the word "Andy" but not knowing where it ended or what to make of it?
a girl from holland keeps pm ing me and talking about an ANDY or AVE..as in street... talking about it for like 6-7 days now...
Here's the post from "Just Me", at least one of them... http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=65
thats the girl.. her name is jacy....
Just a thought... Idea
The sound of english "Andy" is almost the same as the initial part of the spanish "Adicora" (venezuelan city in front of Aruba)

just got back... very very interesting! Razz

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: June 17, 2005, 06:23:32 PM »

Quote from: "watchingallalong"
The majority of people reading here are a good deal more interested in genuine tips/hints/news/whatever about the case than they are in seeing jokes or chat OR enormous quoted past messages (which btw probably take up valuable server space when quoted) or anyone's avatars.
I full agree.
That's why I erase ALL my past messages when I "detect" the server needs more space to "save" jokes and chat. Evil or Very Mad
PS - BTW, to be usefull in this message I suggest a "trick" to produce short quoted messages... when in the "Quote" function anyone can delete ALL the spaces between the end of ANY "]" mark and the beginning of the sentences in ALL the quoted messages. This will produce the shortest message.  Idea
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: June 17, 2005, 06:24:14 PM »

latest at hasibokos --

The last court hearing is still is session : The hearings of both of the Kalpoe brothers have culminated.  The court is hearing Joran van der Sloot at this time. Seeing that the case of every suspect is being treated separately (with an average time of 2,5 hours per session)  its going to take at least one more hour before the last hearing ends. No decision is going to be made before each suspect has been heard. At first the decision of the court was expected to come on Friday, but the hearings have taken all day and now it is unlikely that the decision is going to be made today ….

nite all

The state of the condition insults my intuition
mom04
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: June 17, 2005, 06:24:44 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Update for those not here all day.

This latest arrest is NOT the one who is a paramedic.  This was all verified earlier today.

He is an aquantance of two of our posters and runs a party boat for called the Tattoo.

One other person was picked up and might the the one news sources are calling a "witness."

That one is the son of a late businessman who committed suicide.  Son since then rather messed up according to our locals, but hosts afterparties in the late hours once the bars close.

During the day we have had hints of great and the most horrid things.  The full range.  

Right now we are waiting, but it does seem as if the story could break open at any minute.

and while we are waiting...friendly chat is OK  Smile Otherwise we may fall asleep and as we know, sleep is NOT allowed!

The Amazon.com..(  Workbook Emergency Care -Book)
 Their is a "review " from a person who bought the book......by the name of Steve Croes from Aruba in the ducht Carribean....just found that interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.