April 27, 2024, 05:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308322 times)
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: June 17, 2005, 08:12:26 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
That's it on O'Reilly's interview with Trapenberg.

Next is the segment with the chaperones...

(does anyone want me to type this?)  Smile

Can you transcribe the entire segment please...lol

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: June 17, 2005, 08:12:43 PM »

Please do.  Lost the TV again to others  Sad
Amy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: June 17, 2005, 08:13:19 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"

Coincidentally, that's my job... I am doing medical transcription as we post. Wink

It's boring!!!

I'd rather be transcribing O'Reilly but I'll leave it up to Kerin. Wink

~Amy~
Prayers for Natalee
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: June 17, 2005, 08:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
about the FBI agent accompanying Twitty's flight...I think I remember her/or him stating that in an interview during that first week...but without "seeing the tape" I can't swear to it...anyone else remember it that way?

Thank goodness that's hardly material to finding NH!

I understood it as though, there were some already in aruba on a vacation or conference or summin, not that they were on her actual flight, might be wrong

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: June 17, 2005, 08:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "Woody"
Is there a way to upload a picture on this site so you can view it?

-Woody

Woody, all you have to do is right-click the picture on your screen, select Save and then save it as a .jpg file (a "JPEG file") onto your C drive.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: June 17, 2005, 08:14:06 PM »

OK...OR saying that there was NO truth per the chaperones that they were told by the FBI NOT to talk.

wanted to make sure I wasn't making people MAD by posting  Very Happy  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
luckydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: June 17, 2005, 08:14:46 PM »

Was anyone else at the yahoo chat the other day when the "pantie guy" was making the news? I know the the guy with the geocities with all the pictures was there. Proud Republican. There was also a chatter Jairo, from Aruba, updating on local news. I could have sworn the chatters were saying, "Look, Jairo's cousin is on the news now."  If you look at the screen captures of "pantie guy," proud republican says Juni has helped us solve this case. I see that Juni has also contributed money to proud republican for his site. I wasn't in the chat for very long so I don't know the whole story but maybe someone else does.

http://www.geocities.com/proud_college_republican/
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1347 on: June 17, 2005, 08:15:18 PM »

I uploaded the photos for comparason to this site

http://want2-know.magix.net/
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: June 17, 2005, 08:15:19 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"

Coincidentally, that's my job... I am doing medical transcription as we post. Wink

It's boring!!!

I'd rather be transcribing O'Reilly but I'll leave it up to Kerin. Wink

LOL....i'm a legal assistant but have been transcribing for years...i would do it if i was at home in front of the tv

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1349 on: June 17, 2005, 08:15:23 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"

Please do.  Lost the TV again to others  Sad

Me too!! But the plus side the babies are in bed now and the older kids are busy so I can spend some time online.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: June 17, 2005, 08:15:58 PM »

OK...OR saying that there was NO truth per the chaperones that they were told by the FBI NOT to talk.

wanted to make sure I wasn't making people MAD by posting  Very Happy  Very Happy

My husband was an officer of the law, before we married, he has always told me " be careful what ya say in an investigation"  I am most certain that has been told to all of the MB citizens.............

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Amy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: June 17, 2005, 08:16:07 PM »

cruise ships... have they checked to see if any were docked or about to dock at that time?

Just a flippant thought.

~Amy~
Prayers for Natalee
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: June 17, 2005, 08:16:56 PM »

Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode [img] tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).
Amy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: June 17, 2005, 08:17:28 PM »

LOL....i'm a legal assistant but have been transcribing for years...i would do it if i was at home in front of the tv

I'd give up transcription to be a legal assistant any day!! Smile

~Amy~
Prayers for Natalee
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: June 17, 2005, 08:18:27 PM »

OR now talking to a friend of one of the chaperones. Jeff Tyson
Seems NOW the chaperones have decided not to talk?

OR questioning who no bed checks done and the friend is saying they were only there to help out if something major came up.

OR saying there were dope dealers and that the chaperones had to alert hotel security..and why wasn't that a red flag?
Tyson replying that when chaperones approached drug dealers and asked them to leave kids alone they were told OFF by the drug dealers and that security did nothing.

Tyson saying daily meetings existed to check on everyone...especially after drug dealer thing happened.

In ending, chaperones quoted as saying they wish they had made C&C's off limits

da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: June 17, 2005, 08:18:38 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"

I'd give up transcription to be a legal assistant any day!! Smile

Believe me, some days I would rather transcribe that deal with discovery with 160 cross-defendants.

klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1356 on: June 17, 2005, 08:18:46 PM »

Quote from: "luckydee"
Was anyone else at the yahoo chat the other day when the "pantie guy" was making the news? I know the the guy with the geocities with all the pictures was there. Proud Republican. There was also a chatter Jairo, from Aruba, updating on local news. I could have sworn the chatters were saying, "Look, Jairo's cousin is on the news now."  If you look at the screen captures of "pantie guy," proud republican says Juni has helped us solve this case. I see that Juni has also contributed money to proud republican for his site. I wasn't in the chat for very long so I don't know the whole story but maybe someone else does.

http://www.geocities.com/proud_college_republican/

I was in Yahoo Chat at the time.  When they showed Charles(Juni) on TV holding up the panties, Jairo (a native Aruban now in US with family still in Aruba) who was also in CHAT said..."OMG, that is my cousin Juni".  I believe (could be wrong) that Juni also works for TOP95 station.  In any case...it is my understanding that it has been reported that the panties did not have anything to do with this case.
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: June 17, 2005, 08:19:36 PM »

Quote from: "Woody"
I uploaded the photos for comparason to this site

http://want2-know.magix.net/
I don't see any pics Woody
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: June 17, 2005, 08:20:17 PM »

OK..that's the main points people. Sorry if it ws sketchy but I got the good things  Very Happy

again...I am a teacher...not a typist!!!

Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: June 17, 2005, 08:20:26 PM »

Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode [img] tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).

Same here.  You need to post any images to a website that allows photos and file storage.  Then link here to your site there.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.