April 24, 2024, 01:21:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308274 times)
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1440 on: June 17, 2005, 08:55:05 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"
Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
If you've noticed, AmericaninAruba and DJTAYLOR have gone quiet.  Let's be very mindful about posting any news that could help the bad guys outrun the manhunt that is assembling against them.  If we hear search rumors, let's not post any specifics.

IM lost for words on that statement, as I feel like americaninaruba, arubagirl and DJ are my family, so, I shall not comment

Shame on you Dallas.....  My fellow Texan......I am at a loss for words....

My apologies, Brenda.  I wasn't clear.  AmericaninAruba, DJTAYLOR, Arubagirl and others have been so giving of their time.  I noticed we haven't seen them online for awhile.  I am GUESSING that maybe they are trying to be careful at this point where it seems there might be a break in the case.  I am thanking them for being so helpful and appreciative of every single thing they are doing.

They were visibly shaking today when they learned that the one arrested this morning is an acquaintance of theirs.

I expressed my sorrow to them at that time.  My point tonight was just to say that a separate person posted that the FBI was searching one, specific village.  And I was suggesting that maybe we not post the exact specific location of the next search, if it is an FBI raid.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: June 17, 2005, 08:56:06 PM »

Yes yes they are all part of our bonded group.

Let me try again, and I sincerely apologize for any confusion I caused.

I'm nervous because someone posted that FBI was headed to a certain village today.

Maybe we better not accidentally foil the FBI's surprise attack.

So maybe, if you are in Aruba and you hear "the FBI is going to the corner of 10th and Main", could you maybe not post that exact location of "the corner of 10th and Main"?

You can post that an FBI hunt is in progress.  Just please, don't tip the BAD GUYS off by telling them too much detail.
If this was "top secret, super confidential information" do you really think you would know?  Most of the information that you did not get from MSM, you probably got from here, which means you got the bulk of it from the Arubans that post here.  What exactly is it that you are trying to say?

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1442 on: June 17, 2005, 08:56:18 PM »

Wow Brenda..thought my eyes were bad..but looks like your dog is wearing Coke bottles.!!LOL Sorry couldn't resist. Cute pic.

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: June 17, 2005, 08:56:25 PM »

Rogers...are you going to be a nice poster?  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: June 17, 2005, 08:56:47 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
::::still sitting here in shock::::
so first we have "lurkers" (which is fine) who have been watching and reading for days who now come in and complain about the room. (oh and have "revelations" on the case that, if they had really been lurking for days, they would have seen already discussed many many many days ago)
then now I read that 2 of our most informative posters are suspected to actually be "insiders"?

wow...I need to take a short break. Santa Claus just walked in and wants to talk to me.

Thanks--I need that laugh!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: June 17, 2005, 08:57:22 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
This get tough.  These kids were legal adults.  Others their age right out of high school are moving into apartements, heading to bootcamp, going to college.

A trip with young adults which is NOT ..........of the trip.  
Still, I had a group of kids who were out of high school.  You don't watch them like they are 15 year olds.

I do not blame the chaperones.  Evil or Very Mad  I blame whoever hurt Natalie.

If I may, AT LEAST MB HAD CHAPERONES! (goin' back now Crying or Very sad )
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: June 17, 2005, 08:58:03 PM »

then now I read that 2 of our most informative posters are suspected to actually be "insiders"?

wow...I need to take a short break. Santa Claus just walked in and wants to talk to me.

Our most informative posters are absolutely positively not suspected to actually be insiders.

I am sorry that I have caused confusion.

Americaninaruba, DJTAYLOR, and arubagirl are not insiders.  They are the good guys.  They are our friends.  And we all stand by them and Aruba in getting the criminals.

I was ONLY SAYING THAT THE CRIMINALS CAN READ THESE BLOGS, SO EVERYBODY BE CAREFUL.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: June 17, 2005, 08:58:17 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"

THE CHAPERONES WERE VICTIMS?????????

Give me an F'N break!!! OMG... that is the most ignorant thing I have heard yet.

Wow, thanks!!  They *were* victims.  They went to Aruba on a vacation and to help the kids with the travel plans.  They are left feeling terrible and being blamed by the clueless.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: June 17, 2005, 08:58:56 PM »

TT...something is just not right with you sitting in the loft. We really do need your insightful postings on the case.

Sharonywr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1449 on: June 17, 2005, 08:58:59 PM »

Kauitzu, how is it illegal to possess a police scanner?  I have one, I have many friends that have one and I have a book that has the official frequencies--all legally purchased, etc., etc. in a local Radio Shack...

You must not live very close to where I live!  LOL.

BTW, Guys,  Don't you think since our Aruban friends are lying low, this is a VERY positive turn in the case.  The dog don't bark when it gets close to its prey.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: June 17, 2005, 08:59:25 PM »

Hey,  you know me better than that by now. Smile
Amy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: June 17, 2005, 08:59:33 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
This get tough.  These kids were legal adults.  Others their age right out of high school are moving into apartements, heading to bootcamp, going to college.

Still, I had a group of kids who were out of high school.  You don't watch them like they are 15 year olds.

Ok, I took back what I said about chaperones. They will have to look in the mirrors and live with it for the rest of their lives wondering if they failed to do something to prevent it. That's enough of a punishment if it's true that they had some sort of responsibility. Only God knows and can judge if it was a preventable occurrence.

~Amy~
Prayers for Natalee
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: June 17, 2005, 09:00:28 PM »

I'm nervous because someone posted that FBI was headed to a certain village today.
Maybe we better not accidentally foil the FBI's surprise attack.
You can post that an FBI hunt is in progress.  Just please, don't tip the BAD GUYS off by telling them too much detail.
Excuse my laugh... but with so much "surprises" these days seems both (Aruba & FBI) polices are "already" specialized in divert the public atention to other side than the current main investigation.  Laughing
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: June 17, 2005, 09:00:59 PM »

[
wow...I need to take a short break. Santa Claus just walked in and wants to talk to me.[/quote]

KerinTX..you crack me up..Do you really know Santa Claus!!!

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: June 17, 2005, 09:01:10 PM »

If you are speaking of poster "Alana"...that is not Dash.

Yes, I thought Alana was Dash.  So my mistake, Dash hasn't been online today.

The website got to capacity today and lots of folks couldn't log in.
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: June 17, 2005, 09:01:49 PM »

I honestly don't think Dallas Also meant any disrespect in what they said. I think it may have just been worded wrong.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: June 17, 2005, 09:02:20 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"

Hey,  you know me better than that by now. Smile

OK...because if you were, then I would REALLY wonder what the hel* is going on!

TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: June 17, 2005, 09:02:33 PM »

Quote from: "westcoastguy"
OR questioning who no bed checks done and the friend is saying they were only there to help out if something major came up.

Yeah, Lord knows this wasn't major...  Rolling Eyes  If you are gonna go down there and let them do whatever they want, how does that make you a chaperone?

I hope they all had to pay for their own tickets and rooms at least since they didn't bother to even watch the kids.

Maybe Chaperone was a bad term used in this because a true chaperone does more than these people were there to do.  Understand people, these "chaperones" were only there in case of emergency.  Yes, obviously this is an emergency, but what were they to do?  18 year olds go away all the time without any supervision!  These kids were allowed to do what they want and were trusted to be careful and do as they please!  No where was it expected there'd be bed checks, etc!  Get over it, the chaperones are not to blame AT ALL.  Let's not start arguing about that again!
120 had no problem for 4 days 23 hours, 59 minutes, 57 seconds.. The chaps did pretty good except for they missed one for 3 seconds.  I know they'd like to go back in timE.  

(SLipping away)
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: June 17, 2005, 09:03:23 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"

Ok, I took back what I said about chaperones. They will have to look in the mirrors and live with it for the rest of their lives wondering if they failed to do something to prevent it. That's enough of a punishment if it's true that they had some sort of responsibility. Only God knows and can judge if it was a preventable occurrence.

The chaperones deserve to feel guilty for the rest of their lives.  God is going to judge them for their responsibility??  Yikes, I think I'll skip your messages from now on...
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: June 17, 2005, 09:03:35 PM »

With the way things are developing, it is VERY wise to keep quiet about ALL details  on the island right now because things are happening and we really have NO idea who is lurking on here. Even if you hear something on a radio stream it's best not to report it because the bad guys will know what's happening. Since they love darkness so much, let's us keep THEM in the dark.

Loose lips sink ships.

BTW, I did get over to the Wall today. As I left, some guys were bringing in wood for more panels.

Has anyone heard anything from the Twitty/Holloway family since this morning? I know they are optimistic and have said that they EXPECT more arrests. That is a good sign.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.