April 28, 2024, 08:29:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308366 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2005, 12:20:55 PM »

Have they said anything about the new seach taking place today?
michelleintexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 17, 2005, 12:20:57 PM »

main stream media

Michelle in Texas
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2005, 12:21:04 PM »

Americaninaruba, by Mojo, listening to Dutch radio and interpreting (thank you very much Mojo):

latest info at hasibokos.com confirms a lot of what we have already heard, but the part about the PM needing an english language course gave me a chuckle.....

UPDATE 29: Hasibokos.com has just received information and confirmation that there has been an additional arrest in the Natalee Holloway case. We can also inform that the Aruban court decided today to extend the arrest of the 3 young suspects without charging them officially for a crime. We also learned that the prime minister of Aruba, Nelson Oduber, is facing a lot of criticism for is personal involvement in the case. Yesterday Andin Bikker of the political party Democrasia Real, criticized the prime minister publicly for coming forward and getting himself personally involved in the Holloway case. According to Bikker, a the prime minister should abstain himself from personal involvement in all judicial cases and let the justice department do his job. Bikker relates the arrest of the (recently released) security guards directly to the pressure that has been put on the justice department to quickly find someone to blame/prosecute. Bikker also criticized the prime minister for his poor ability to express himself in the Enlish language. Bikker advised the prime minister to take an English language course.

Catch your own self up -- read the front page at www.scaredmonkeys.com. Smile
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2005, 12:21:40 PM »

Thanks Jac

Welcome
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2005, 12:22:07 PM »

Quote from: "someone"
I assume MSM has something to do with the mass media but what does that stand for?

MSM = Main Stream Media
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2005, 12:22:36 PM »

apearently before this I was reading something last night they they arrested 3 people 2 from somewhere I forget but not far..st lucia..?
and one from columbia..
I don't know if it had anything to do with this case..

I know they aren't releasing this current arresty's name... just going by his initials..

The person was identified by the attorney general's office only as a 26-year-old with the initials S.G.C.

they said his father comminted sucide recently and he has mental problems..?

I am excited about this news and really hoping she is found soon soon soon!!
hey to the guy that had the dream about her being in a room with a black and white tv and a bue rug on the wall..
you might be right.!
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2005, 12:22:51 PM »

apearently before this I was reading something last night they they arrested 3 people 2 from somewhere I forget but not far..st lucia..?
and one from columbia..

I know they aren't releasing this current arresty's name... just going by his initials..

The person was identified by the attorney general's office only as a 26-year-old with the initials S.G.C.

hey to the guy that had the dream about her being in a room with a black and white tv and a bue rug on the wall..
you might be right.!
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2005, 12:22:52 PM »

Quote from: "lookingood"
One thing that has stuck in my mind was that Depak Kalpoe told John (one of the security guards) in jail that he thought that she would "show up a couple of days later in a crackhouse or somewhere else."

This certainly implies that she had no reason to think that she was dead.

This has been commented on extensively. If you want to see what I think about it, you can go through my prior posts. One was earlier today.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2005, 12:23:38 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
There is no death penalty in Aruba.

Moreover, I heard that even people convicted of murder do not serve more than 10-20 years.

Hopefully one of our friends who live in Aruba and are more familiar with Dutch law can confirm that.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2005, 12:24:44 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
Been a lurker/reader--saw this, figured my time to help--especially since I am caught up reading all posts-WHEW!!!

Foxnews.com in the video part for "4Th person arrested" does show a pic--not complete, but a pic of the 26 yr old man--very slender looking, dark hair..........

Also, I also read the 3 boys are still in court--nothing released to the judges decision.

I am TRYING to listen to Top 95--but have NO CLUE what they are saying--lil words here and there I pick up on--more english sounding---I wish I could understand!
where can i  listen to this radio station? i can  help translate it if you wish, americaninaruba is translating as well she's been doing a great job so far
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: June 17, 2005, 12:25:03 PM »

Quote from: "Michael22"
and one from columbia..

you might be right.!

This post is a prime example of why we must be clear as to what is confirmed news, and what is hearsay!

Since for whatever reason it's next to impossible to go back and read old posts, and because alot of what we hear is really rumour...we must work hard to keep things as clear and truthful as possible.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 17, 2005, 12:26:19 PM »

hasibokos has ammend the site now and it says

UPDATE 29: Hasibokos.com has just received information and confirmation that there has been an additional arrest in the Natalee Holloway case. We can also inform that Hasibokos.com has received information that indicates that the Aruban court is leaning towards extending the arrest of the 3 young suspects without charging them officially for a crime (we are waiting for confirmation on this as the court session is still in progress).

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2005, 12:26:43 PM »

Copy of Dee Fine's email to Top 95

I took off the "To:" part for "source protection"

>>From: Dee Fine <deefine@mindspring.com>
>>To:
>>Subject: Re: nataly halloway
>>Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1970 18:07:29 -0600
>>
Your police re jokes....it is time the rest of the world learns about
the corruption that is in Aruba....
Wonder if anyone would care about Natalee if her mom and family and
media wasn't covering this story.
Most of us know she would just be a bleep on your radar...all you and
your islanders are concerned about is your tourism business...530
thousand Americans come every year....1.8 million on cruise ships....
How much of our American tourist dollars goes to help all the
impoverished people on Aruba????  If your government was run correctly
there would not be poor people...Do the math...your island has about
75,000 people...have you ever wondered where all the money is going??
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 17, 2005, 12:27:30 PM »

Anyone know of any Croes' that recently was in the news for killing themselves?

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
lookingood
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: June 17, 2005, 12:27:43 PM »

Someone asked for the link to the quote about Depak Kaploe saying that tourists sometimes get lost and then show up in "some crackhouse or with some beach bums."  Here's the quote, the link is below.

"JOHN: Yes, because he said that normally, like, when tourists, somebody, come here and they get lost, a few days after that, they're going to be recovered, you know, at some crackhouse or with some beach bums. ... But, push comes to shove and nothing was coming out, he decided to tell the truth with his brother to the armed police.

COOPER: He told you that he lied to police because he thought she would show up a couple of days later in a crackhouse or somewhere else?

JOHN: Correct, sir."

http://www.nationalledger.com/scribe/archives/2005/06/guard_provides.shtml

pinemeadows - although you say that this has been discussed extensively on other forums, I, though browsing several other related sites, haven't seen it.  Perhaps others haven't seen it either.

Also, I apologize for some double postings.  When I click Submit, I get an error message saying "Failed Post," so I click again.  Then later see more than one posting...  

Also, someone suggested we move all this talk to the Theory and Speculation site; this is a reasonable suggestion, but this thread is HOT and that one is empty!
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: June 17, 2005, 12:27:54 PM »

Sorry to use up valuable space for info, but I just wanted to say thanks to all who are keeping the updates coming as they come in. It's appreciated.
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 17, 2005, 12:28:02 PM »

I just discovered this forum today - It seems to have a lot of news that one cannot get  on tv - I have one big question that even FOX has not seemed to be able to answer - Has Paul Van der sloot been allowed to see his son yet - I have seen rumors that he has but FOX has not mentioned it at all - I find it hard to be able that over a week has gone by and a 17 year old has not been allowed to see his father. Many have questioned Aruban justice and how slow it is - I on the other hand find some of it a whole lot more harsh than the U. S.  I doubt seriously that these 3 young men would even be in jail in the U.S.  How long did it take before Scott Peterson was arrested - So please people quit acting like Aruba is not harsh enough. And what about Jon Benet Ramsey - where is her killer - and how long did it take to find Chandre Levy??  And was the Congressman in jail during that time?  Ok I have vented - but I would really like to know if Joran's father has been allowed to see him!!
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 17, 2005, 12:28:06 PM »

1.  Thanks Scared Tom--and you're welcome

2.  I found the link to Top 95 at http://www.arubadag.com/

To me, it just sounded as they were talked to Jorans' father and about the 4th arrested-that is all I understood.

Jennifer
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2005, 12:28:29 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
and one from columbia..

you might be right.!

This post is a prime example of why we must be clear as to what is confirmed news, and what is hearsay!

Since for whatever reason it's next to impossible to go back and read old posts, and because alot of what we hear is really rumour...we must work hard to keep things as clear and truthful as possible.

Nancy, you can feel free to utilize the Search capability on old threads to get caught up.  You will find the confirmations that are missing from your collection of the facts.

I am the one that on Saturday night 5-31-05 had the visionary dream, if you're looking for confirmations.

I'm not a nut and I'm Christian, not a Ouiji board person.  I had a dream and Natalee was in a room where a black-and-white TX was on and blue rug was up on the wall.  Then I woke up.
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2005, 12:28:46 PM »

I heard on some earlier news report, days ago, that if a person is convicted of kidnapping, or some other crimes, they can be extradited to the US or whatever country the victim is from.  If she has been held against her will, maybe they will be taken to the US.  If VDS is released, found not guilty, do you think he should still pursue his college education in the US?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.