April 27, 2024, 09:11:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308292 times)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: June 17, 2005, 01:27:22 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
DJ TAYLOR i think it really is him im tryign to ccll his cel now but no answer! do you think?? oh my goodness! I hope its not him!

http://ppp.zorpia.com/0/54/emanonsc.jpg
Is this him?
this picture doesn not look like him, is this the guy they caught the one on the pic? cause aruba is known to have alot of CROEWS its kinda like SMITH a very familiar last name, but the whole 2 year old child and divorced has me still shaking

I hope for your sake it's NOT your friend!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: June 17, 2005, 01:27:28 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Thanks for the FOX update. I am at mcdonalds with my boys , they have free wireless, and went over to the TV to see the update amazing.

HAHAHHAHAHa technology these days! wel im at work trygin to do 5 thigns at once...listening to 3 raio stations....posting.......working....answering the phone! LOL if only I had a wireless laptop id e posting from the beach (we have HiFi on all the beaches so you can go wireless ont hebeach! and ll areas around the hotels@
WORKING? YEAH RIGHT, american!  LOL!

I'm supposed to be working a huge construction defect case.  I haven't gotten anything done all week.  Good thing I'm starting in a new law office next week or might just get fired for such little work product this week...lol.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 17, 2005, 01:27:46 PM »

[
I bet Natalee's mom would rather have an embarrassed overpartying daughter than a dead one from a rape gone bad, or one sold into slavery...   I am hoping this is what has happened....

any thoughts about this theory?[/quote]

Myself, I find it highly unlikely that a girl of this caliber (straight A's, full scholarship) would not find the nerve or resolve in herself to come forward by this point (three weeks)..knowing full well the hell that her family has been going through, if she were capable of doing so.
I perfer to think she is alive, but held somewhere somehow.
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: June 17, 2005, 01:27:50 PM »

the pic on zorpia is not the steve i know, but AMERICANINARUBA is calling his cell phone my friend STEVE CROEWS and she said there is no answer, i am going to check with his parents to see whats the deal.............i realy want to know whats up
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: June 17, 2005, 01:28:08 PM »

Quote from: "bo2573"
the best book to pass the N.R.E.M.T exam, May 7, 2001
Reviewer:   "emanon_sc" (Aruba in the ducht Carribean) - See all my reviews
this book is one of the best books to help you to pass the national registry emergency medical technician exam. I self had lessons with the 8/e and that was good but when i saw this book,it is the best thats wy i wnat to buy this book with his work book.
thanks to let me share my review from this book

sencerly yours Steve Croes

Found this on Amazon books reviews.  I think this guy is an EMT.  Maybe Joren called him to help or something.

I too just found this and was wondering the exact same thing.  It seems logical that if Natalee was drugged and had a bad reaction that the teens would search out a friend that had some medical background.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: June 17, 2005, 01:28:27 PM »

DJ TAYLOR i think it really is him im tryign to ccll his cel now but no answer! do you think?? oh my goodness! I hope its not him!

Is this him?

No not him

BUT, are we sure this photo is the person they arrested?
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: June 17, 2005, 01:29:10 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
[
I bet Natalee's mom would rather have an embarrassed overpartying daughter than a dead one from a rape gone bad, or one sold into slavery...   I am hoping this is what has happened....

any thoughts about this theory?

Myself, I find it highly unlikely that a girl of this caliber (straight A's, full scholarship) would not find the nerve or resolve in herself to come forward by this point (three weeks)..knowing full well the hell that her family has been going through, if she were capable of doing so.
I perfer to think she is alive, but held somewhere somehow.[/quote]

Yeah. It's impossible that she's "partying" somewhere, or hiding of her own will. I can tell you that.

da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: June 17, 2005, 01:29:11 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
the pic on zorpia is not the steve i know, but AMERICANINARUBA is calling his cell phone my friend STEVE CROEWS and she said there is no answer, i am going to check with his parents to see whats the deal.............i realy want to know whats up

We are so lucky to have good people in Aruba getting information to us so quickly.  Thank you so much!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: June 17, 2005, 01:29:29 PM »

Quote from: "joebob"
After looking at it more closely, I'm not sure thats the same Roel.  The picture is real dark.
Doesn't look like the same guy on TV!  Body set looks heavier!
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: June 17, 2005, 01:29:41 PM »

on fox...there was this guy in the back of a police car with curly hair...he was hiding his face....FYI
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: June 17, 2005, 01:30:38 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

Is this him?

No not him

BUT, are we sure this photo is the person they arrested?

NO!
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: June 17, 2005, 01:30:44 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "joebob"
After looking at it more closely, I'm not sure thats the same Roel.  The picture is real dark.
Doesn't look like the same guy on TV!  Body set looks heavier!
I agree, much bigger in the pic.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 17, 2005, 01:31:03 PM »

DJTAYLOR, this was posted previously, so can you go run the video on FOXNEWS.COM and see if the Steve Croews there is the one you know?

To quote the previous post:

Foxnews.com in the video part for "4Th person arrested" does show a pic--not complete, but a pic of the 26 yr old man--very slender looking, dark hair..........
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: June 17, 2005, 01:31:27 PM »

Anyone think there is a chance that Natalee has been out partying with this group...and just didn't come home?

Any news out there to this effect....

I am just hoping and praying this is what has happened, it is the best scenario to date....

much better than raped/killed, buried in the sand, fed to the sharks or sold off as a sex slave or prostitute in foreign land......

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 17, 2005, 01:31:30 PM »

REFERENCE:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_6.html

>He stated that he had created a Hotmail account specifically
>for requesting the image be taken down, that he would not
>mind communicating if he could but that he would not be able to
>do so without first talking to his Father.
>
>Late last night I wrote back and suggested that anything he did
>choose to share should first be reviewed by his Father,
>purportedly a Judge, and also an attorney.  My email went out
>just a few hours prior to the six AM arrest of the three suspects
>and I have not heard back from the account since.
>

It is quite self-evident that THE FATHER is acting in this case..
THE FATHER should NOT be allowed to visit with Joran..
THE FATHER should be arrested for accessory after the fact!

[ ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an
accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon’s apprehension, trial, or punishment. ]

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: June 17, 2005, 01:32:13 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"
Anyone think there is a chance that Natalee has been out partying with this group...and just didn't come home?

Any news out there to this effect....

I am just hoping and praying this is what has happened, it is the best scenario to date....

much better than raped/killed, buried in the sand, fed to the sharks or sold off as a sex slave or prostitute in foreign land......

No, there's not a chance. She would never, ever do this to her family, period.

SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: June 17, 2005, 01:34:13 PM »

Can someone fill me in on this party theory? I am lost!

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: June 17, 2005, 01:35:42 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
Can someone fill me in on this party theory? I am lost!

Some people are just hoping she's off on her own will having fun...it's just a theory where she isn't hurt, so it's popular.
But it's impossible, because she would never do that. She's being held against her will somewhere.

tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: June 17, 2005, 01:35:43 PM »

Another Steve Croes in Aruba:

http://elektron.its.tudelft.nl/~ensermo/mike/pages/alltogether.htm

Third Picture from the bottom on the right.

Also, I'm not saying that the websites I'm posting are for the right guy.  I'm just looking for websites so that we can see them before they are removed - IF they belong the the arrested individual.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 17, 2005, 01:35:53 PM »

No, there's not a chance. She would never, ever do this to her family, period.[/quote]

Afternoon MBHS..holding up? Where has Dash been? havent seen her since the TV interview.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.