April 27, 2024, 10:23:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308333 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: June 17, 2005, 02:04:01 PM »

A little off topic but it does have a common theme I am beginning to see here..

Does anyone remember a huge story, several years ago, from a wonderful east coast neighborhood (I can't remember exactly where sorry) about a group of prominent wealthy kids who had secret lives of being high profile drug dealers? I can't remember all the specifics but I do remember they had killed someone over a drug debt or such?

Anyone remember that? Or am I just really tired today? lol
batmanCJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 17, 2005, 02:04:08 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "tarmand"
Another Steve Croes in Aruba:

http://elektron.its.tudelft.nl/~ensermo/mike/pages/alltogether.htm

Third Picture from the bottom on the right.

Also, I'm not saying that the websites I'm posting are for the right guy.  I'm just looking for websites so that we can see them before they are removed - IF they belong the the arrested individual.

I think I saw a picture of that guy on Jorans site.

that steve you send on the website is the one i know, he was the best friend of my ex boyfriend of 6 years.............this is very chilling

What does he do for a living?

he used to have KAYAK rentals now he drives the boat known as TATTOO its a party boat that you can rent with your friends and have fun on. basically he is always on the beach

Didn't Natalie go on a Booze Cruise her last night before CnC??????????
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 17, 2005, 02:04:29 PM »

Quote from: "HurricanesFanatic"
another piece of Aruban trash, Steven Croes, is behind bars where he belongs

the whole place is corrupt, Van Sloot, now Croes, all the government officials and their families are involved, covering stuff up, I would avoid that dump Aruba at all costs seeing how corrupt the dump is

if the Media and Cameras were not there, Van Sloot and Croes would be sitting at home, with the 2 black security guards taking the blame

What the hell are you talkgin about?? are you stupid or just dumb??? Croes apparently isnt even from aruba you asswipe......and the minister croes doesnt have any sons of that age..the oldest is 12...and the DAUGHTER is 26 or 27 and lives in atlanta! shut the f*** up serios

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 17, 2005, 02:04:33 PM »

So...wait a minute..who supposedly knows this guy steve? DO you?

Kelly
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2005, 02:04:36 PM »

Wow, CNN just ran a clip from an interview with Beth Twitty from this morning.  She sounds pissed!  Far different from her tone in the Greta interview, which I believe was a couple days ago as it ran in two parts on Wednesday and Thursday.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: June 17, 2005, 02:04:42 PM »

i was at the hyatt and everyone was talking about.. having been on in the past.. i did nt really care to do it again and did nt really look into it. i took the word of david desmits... asst mgr.. hyatt

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 17, 2005, 02:05:03 PM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Quote from: "tarmand"
Another Steve Croes in Aruba:

http://elektron.its.tudelft.nl/~ensermo/mike/pages/alltogether.htm

Third Picture from the bottom on the right.

Also, I'm not saying that the websites I'm posting are for the right guy.  I'm just looking for websites so that we can see them before they are removed - IF they belong the the arrested individual.

I think I saw a picture of that guy on Jorans site.

that steve you send on the website is the one i know, he was the best friend of my ex boyfriend of 6 years.............this is very chilling

What does he do for a living?

he used to have KAYAK rentals now he drives the boat known as TATTOO its a party boat that you can rent with your friends and have fun on. basically he is always on the beach

Didn't Natalie go on a Booze Cruise her last night before CnC??????????

No they don't sail on sundays according to the owner.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 17, 2005, 02:05:23 PM »

Looks like Steve is the dj on the Tatoo, which does not sail on Sunday nights.  His boss did not know he had been arrested.  So, you figure out what happened to natalie.  She sailed on the Tatoo the next night?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: June 17, 2005, 02:05:28 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
If there was a date rape drug involved, and she had some problem, she could still be somewhere with these guys, needing help but alive.  That is my hope.

I pray for her family and friends.
That, I like!
Anonymous
« Reply #469 on: June 17, 2005, 02:05:46 PM »

the whole place is corrupt, Van Sloot, now Croes, all the government officials and their families are involved, covering stuff up, I would avoid that dump Aruba at all costs seeing how corrupt the dump is

if the Media and Cameras were not there, Van Sloot and Croes would be sitting at home, with the 2 black security guards taking the blame

AMEN, with each passing day, Aruba looks like a worse place, full of corruption.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 17, 2005, 02:06:32 PM »

Didn't Natalie go on a Booze Cruise her last night before CnC??????????[/quote]

She went to a concert.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 17, 2005, 02:07:23 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"

What the hell are you talkgin about?? are you stupid or just dumb??? Croes apparently isnt even from aruba you asswipe......and the minister croes doesnt have any sons of that age..the oldest is 12...and the DAUGHTER is 26 or 27 and lives in atlanta! shut the f*** up serios

americaninaruba - I am sorry stupid people write idiotic things like this.  This person probably has never even been to the beautiful island of Aruba
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 17, 2005, 02:07:24 PM »

SO.......just to set the record straight, the first website with the "stocky" guy, "emanonsc" IS NOT the one that was arrested.  So, that means the EMT and Pilot theories are out.  It seems (from reports on CNN) that AIA and DJTaylor's friend is the arrested Steve Croes.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 17, 2005, 02:07:32 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Wow, CNN just ran a clip from an interview with Beth Twitty from this morning.  She sounds pissed!  Far different from her tone in the Greta interview, which I believe was a couple days ago as it ran in two parts on Wednesday and Thursday.

What did she say, Nancy?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: June 17, 2005, 02:07:50 PM »

if i remember correctly the gut that owns or runs the tattoo during the actual evening looks like boyd coddington, from american hot rod hes about 45-50

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 17, 2005, 02:08:38 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"

What did she say, Nancy?

That she was tired of the lies.
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: June 17, 2005, 02:09:15 PM »

there are some speculation that there has been a comfesion i am not sure yet i just heard about it, they are saying that they cut her up in pieces i hope this is not true  please  PRAY all of you  that this is not true i will keep u posted  or americaninaruba wilL she is on the case as we chat right now
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 17, 2005, 02:09:19 PM »

Thank you American for slapping one more wild statement down.  Folks, listen to the people on Aruba folks, they know the story (but this is not a positive turn if you ask me).

Quote from: "americaninaruba"

Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 17, 2005, 02:09:55 PM »

there are some speculation that there has been a comfesion i am not sure yet i just heard about it, they are saying that they cut her up in pieces i hope this is not true  please  PRAY all of you  that this is not true i will keep u posted  or americaninaruba wilL she is on the case as we chat right now
WTF?
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 17, 2005, 02:10:01 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"

What did she say, Nancy?

That she was tired of the lies.

That's it?

Whose lies? The amigos'?

So does she think they're just bringing in the wrong people now, because of what the boys are saying?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.