April 27, 2024, 01:30:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308311 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: June 17, 2005, 02:10:14 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Wow, CNN just ran a clip from an interview with Beth Twitty from this morning.  She sounds pissed!  Far different from her tone in the Greta interview, which I believe was a couple days ago as it ran in two parts on Wednesday and Thursday.

What did she say, Nancy?

I didn't catch it all, but she says she wants answers and she wants them fast!  She says they (suspects?) are lying.  No more of the calm, respectful Mom, she is pissed!  I'm sure they'll play the clip on the next news break.  She said more I just don't want to get it wrong.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 17, 2005, 02:10:18 PM »

What the hell are you talkgin about?? are you stupid or just dumb??? Croes apparently isnt even from aruba you asswipe......and the minister croes doesnt have any sons of that age..the oldest is 12...and the DAUGHTER is 26 or 27 and lives in atlanta! shut the f*** up serios[/quote]

Easy American. Breath throughyour nose. There's a lot going on, with you personally now also. Don't let anyonemake you more upset than you already are. Was only the third post for that one. Not a regular.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: June 17, 2005, 02:10:18 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Rob"
holy crap... did you know that the tattoo was robbed about three yrs ago while out on a jaunt. about three hundred ppl got robbed by suspected  columbians..

Never heard of that.....and the tattoo cant carry 300 poeple!

a high powered boat sopposedly pulled up and men jumped on to the tattoo. held ppl at gun point and cleaned evryone out of money and jewlery. this was about two week before i arrived about three summers ago...

What???!!! ive asked several poeple no one has heard of that story at all! if you have any mnore info or soemthign like htat I can check but no on eelse has heard of that

Gosh americaninaruba, I hope this is not your friend, Prayers are with you too, Im having a hard time keeping up today.

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: June 17, 2005, 02:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "festa"
Quote from: "HurricanesFanatic"
another piece of Aruban trash, Steven Croes, is behind bars where he belongs

the whole place is corrupt, Van Sloot, now Croes, all the government officials and their families are involved, covering stuff up, I would avoid that dump Aruba at all costs seeing how corrupt the dump is

if the Media and Cameras were not there, Van Sloot and Croes would be sitting at home, with the 2 black security guards taking the blame

What the hell are you talkgin about?? are you stupid or just dumb??? Croes apparently isnt even from aruba you asswipe......and the minister croes doesnt have any sons of that age..the oldest is 12...and the DAUGHTER is 26 or 27 and lives in atlanta! shut the f*** up serios

americaninaruba - I am sorry stupid people write idiotic things like this.  This person probably has never even been to the beautiful island of Aruba

IGNORE THIS PERSON! TROLL ALERT!!!!! They are leaving messages about how bad Natalee and her parents are, and making horrible assumptions...ignore the sensationalist...they just want to get a rise.

American...I'm so sorry if this is your friend!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: June 17, 2005, 02:12:06 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
there are some speculation that there has been a comfesion i am not sure yet i just heard about it, they are saying that they cut her up in pieces i hope this is not true  please  PRAY all of you  that this is not true i will keep u posted  or americaninaruba wilL she is on the case as we chat right now

for the love of God tell me that is not true and only a rumor
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 17, 2005, 02:12:07 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
SO.......just to set the record straight, the first website with the "stocky" guy, "emanonsc" IS NOT the one that was arrested.  So, that means the EMT and Pilot theories are out.  It seems (from reports on CNN) that AIA and DJTaylor's friend is the arrested Steve Croes.

Yes, that's correct.  The heavier set guy IS NOT the guy they arrested but IS the guy who wrote the review on Amazon.com of the EMT book.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 17, 2005, 02:12:14 PM »

the whole place is corrupt, Van Sloot, now Croes, all the government officials and their families are involved, covering stuff up, I would avoid that dump Aruba at all costs seeing how corrupt the dump is

if the Media and Cameras were not there, Van Sloot and Croes would be sitting at home, with the 2 black security guards taking the blame

Speak for yourself, I don't see where that needed to be said in here!

Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 17, 2005, 02:13:07 PM »

Quote from: "Ben"
there are some speculation that there has been a comfesion i am not sure yet i just heard about it, they are saying that they cut her up in pieces i hope this is not true  please  PRAY all of you  that this is not true i will keep u posted  or americaninaruba wilL she is on the case as we chat right now

Yes, pls say it isn''t true??
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: June 17, 2005, 02:13:37 PM »

DJTaylor.....where did you hear such a thing??? That is horrible..i hope that is not true.............. americanaruba- do you know this guy? and you havent heard that horrible rumor have you? i pray not

Kelly
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: June 17, 2005, 02:13:41 PM »

--- In NataleeHolloway@yahoogroups.com, "vossjemi2" <vossjemi2@y...>
wrote:
> Arrest--Steven Greg Croes, 26, Kas Ariba
>
> may be a pilot: http://www.arubaaviation.com/fqpilots.html
> photo: http://72.14.207.104/search?
> q=cache:SCchOeSdilUJ:216.55.182.166/emanonsc+%22Steve+Croes%
> 22+aruba&hl=en&start=1
> He supposedly has a parent who is a high ranking justice official as
> well? Anyone with more info than that?
>
> Also, rumor that somoene named Lorenzo was detained/interrogated
last
> night but not yet arrested. Suppsedly he's got mental problems due
to
> father's suicide last year and is related to the Kalpoes.

Does anyone know, by chance, if he is related to:
Marianine Croes
Spokeswoman, Aruban Attorney General,
as seen in this CBS NEWS video:
http://video.cgi.cbsnews.com/video/video.pl?
url=/media/2005/06/16/video702259.wmv&sid=&dart=news.video6

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: June 17, 2005, 02:13:44 PM »

What the hell are you talkgin about?? are you stupid or just dumb??? Croes apparently isnt even from aruba you asswipe......and the minister croes doesnt have any sons of that age..the oldest is 12...and the DAUGHTER is 26 or 27 and lives in atlanta! shut the f*** up serios
HURRICAN your a jack ass  did you look in your own back yard yet, all that shit that is going on?? huh, so rethink your thoughts before you spit them out. look in the mirror before you speak.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: June 17, 2005, 02:13:53 PM »

Please ignore these people.  Frankly, I think people who come here to trash Aruba as a country or to trash Mountain Brook should be banned immediately.

It takes alot for me to say that as free speech is free speech.  But given the bandwidth problems and the fast breaking news it should be done.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 17, 2005, 02:14:06 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"

OMG that has got to be a rumor!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
batmanCJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: June 17, 2005, 02:14:07 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"

Where are you hearing this from?  Please say it isn't true -
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 17, 2005, 02:14:13 PM »

Ignore hurricane fanatic--please mods get rid of poster.

Major story breaking here.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 17, 2005, 02:14:18 PM »

It sounds to me like a lot of bad partying and choices is about to crash down on a lot of people.   I think this situation is uncovering a much deeper problem than just Natalee's disappearance.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 17, 2005, 02:14:39 PM »

Americaninaruba and DJ:

Sorry to hear that about your friend.

Maybe he is being blamed unfairly by the three boys. I sure hope so.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 17, 2005, 02:15:33 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Please ignore these people.  Frankly, I think people who come here to trash Aruba as a country or to trash Mountain Brook should be banned immediately.

It takes alot for me to say that as free speech is free speech.  But given the bandwidth problems and the fast breaking news it should be done.

I so agree!

tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 17, 2005, 02:15:36 PM »

Quote from: "jlspence"
Quote from: "tarmand"
SO.......just to set the record straight, the first website with the "stocky" guy, "emanonsc" IS NOT the one that was arrested.  So, that means the EMT and Pilot theories are out.  It seems (from reports on CNN) that AIA and DJTaylor's friend is the arrested Steve Croes.

Yes, that's correct.  The heavier set guy IS NOT the guy they arrested but IS the guy who wrote the review on Amazon.com of the EMT book.

Why are you thinking that it is the same person as the amazon review?
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 17, 2005, 02:15:42 PM »

I truly hope not. How awful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.