April 27, 2024, 08:10:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308328 times)
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 17, 2005, 02:26:39 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
From The Riehl World:

"I am a clerk at the station down here.. Steve Cruze's criminal file shows detailed history of assault/battery charges against women (and one unlawful touching) all of them dropped though with help of a clever Aruban lawyer, Barton Van Tripp. His family is very wealthy, owns the newspaper down here.. these three guys were 'runners' for Cruze so maybe that's why they aren't singing."

This was a comment so it is not from Dan Riehl
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 17, 2005, 02:26:53 PM »

Ok guys, lets not jump all hysterical now... and discuss the facts.. so this guy Steve Croes is arrested, possibly a confession, some website posting aswell.. Top 95 right now is playing some hip hop stuff.. so .. no info on this radio.
bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 17, 2005, 02:27:11 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "Catriana"
It sounds to me like a lot of bad partying and choices is about to crash down on a lot of people.   I think this situation is uncovering a much deeper problem than just Natalee's disappearance.

That's been my speculation all along, Catriana. I think they have been monitoring everyone because they are onto the scent of something very big. I suspect the police/FBI/DEA are about to uncover a widespread group of people doing illegal things. I just hope Natalee emerges alive.

However, Beth Twitty is pissed over something big, IMO.  She has totally changed her tune.  Gotta wonder why all of a sudden she is so angry?

Ooh!  This means something new!  I'm at work and don't have the patience to read through the 90 pages I've missed since yesterday, can anyone sum this stuff up for me?  I read about the 4th suspect, whats the deal on him?  Hopefully they'll finally be able to solve this case and bring Natalee home!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 17, 2005, 02:27:23 PM »

Croes is proably a celebrity.  Never sen a young kid attracted to celebrities?  (Assuming they were hanging out.  Another scenario is that he came into the picture after Joran left.)  Or maybe Joran was his spotter.  

Quote from: "Stera"
Why would a 26 year old man hang around with a 17 year old boy? Unless he was his drug dealer?
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 17, 2005, 02:27:29 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Hey ya'll...I've been looking at the other threads in this forum, and I'm about to PM a moderator, but in the meantime...I'm just warning ya'll, my Southern Belle patience is running out. The next person who bad mouths ANYONE that I know, WILL be yelled at, threatened with bodily harm, and hear words they have never heard before. (I have brothers.) I'm sorry, but I can't take it anymore.

MBSH...there's a lot going on again today, and the media arent the only ones who use it as a forum to sensationalize. Send your PM, but dont let them get to you. Theyre going after her, you, aruba...ignore the noise the best you can. you do have friends here, more than you can realize.
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 17, 2005, 02:27:49 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand
Emanonsc is NOT the right guy.  He is the stocky guy in the first website.  The correct Steve Croes is the skinny one in the photo collage.[/quote

Yes.  We are saying the same thing.  Emanonsc is not the guy that was arrested.  He is a heavier set guy whose photograph we dug up that reviewed an EMT book on Amazon and he's from Aruba.  His name is Steve Croes but he is not the Steve Croes which is in custody and in the photo collage.   Very Happy
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 17, 2005, 02:28:23 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "jlspence"
Hey ya'll...I've been looking at the other threads in this forum, and I'm about to PM a moderator, but in the meantime...I'm just warning ya'll, my Southern Belle patience is running out. The next person who bad mouths ANYONE that I know, WILL be yelled at, threatened with bodily harm, and hear words they have never heard before. (I have brothers.) I'm sorry, but I can't take it anymore.

mbhs05 - the people that do this kind of thing are called trolls.  It's common for internet bulletin boards.  They mill around groups and find people's hot button and push it...regardless of what it is.  The best thing is to ignore them.

We are in the midst of another media whirlwind and mass board speculation.  That also brings out the trolls.  Kids from MB..  It might be good for you all to go for a walk, to a movie, whatever..  Just leave the board until sanity is restored and real information is available.  Our prays are with you and for you.

Yes, I think that might be a good idea. I'll warn 'Lana.
Though between the two of us, I think we can make the trolls squirm. She can be fiesty and I...well feisty would be a NICE way of putting it.

pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 17, 2005, 02:30:05 PM »

I think it's interesting that the news cameras were outside the kid's house for several hours the other day while the LE did their thing.  Today, they're supposedly searching another house (Steve's???), and there's no coverage at all????
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 17, 2005, 02:30:22 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand
Emanonsc is NOT the right guy.  He is the stocky guy in the first website.  The correct Steve Croes is the skinny one in the photo collage.[/quote

Yes.  We are saying the same thing.  Emanonsc is not the guy that was arrested.  He is a heavier set guy whose photograph we dug up that reviewed an EMT book on Amazon and he's from Aruba.  His name is Steve Croes but he is not the Steve Croes which is in custody and in the photo collage.   Very Happy

Gotcha.  Smile
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 17, 2005, 02:30:55 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"

mbhs05 - the people that do this kind of thing are called trolls.  It's common for internet bulletin boards.  They mill around groups and find people's hot button and push it...regardless of what it is.  The best thing is to ignore them.

We are in the midst of another media whirlwind and mass board speculation.  That also brings out the trolls.  Kids from MB..  It might be good for you all to go for a walk, to a movie, whatever..  Just leave the board until sanity is restored and real information is available.  Our prays are with you and for you.

Yes, I think that might be a good idea. I'll warn 'Lana.
Though between the two of us, I think we can make the trolls squirm. She can be fiesty and I...well feisty would be a NICE way of putting it.

MBHS05.....don't stoop down to their level, that's exactly what they want.  See it on every message board!  Stay strong with the rest of us who care and ignore the trolls.......
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 17, 2005, 02:31:06 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Mbhs05

Sorry I am really slow following today so please excuse my ignorance (I can't keep up).. was someone badmouthing Natalee?  Crying or Very sad

If so, please remember the great number of us who love you all and support you and excuse my slowness because if I had seen it I would have tried to say something! So sorry! (((hugs)))

It's people on other threads badmouthing all of us...especially her.
Wish they were strong enough to not be the type to hide behind a computer to taunt people. I could make them shut up. A lot of us could...sigh...thanks for believing in her.

UGAmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 17, 2005, 02:31:15 PM »

Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
Quote from: "HurricanesFanatic"
another piece of Aruban trash, Steven Croes, is behind bars where he belongs

the whole place is corrupt, Van Sloot, now Croes, all the government officials and their families are involved, covering stuff up, I would avoid that dump Aruba at all costs seeing how corrupt the dump is

if the Media and Cameras were not there, Van Sloot and Croes would be sitting at home, with the 2 black security guards taking the blame

Speak for yourself, I don't see where that needed to be said in here!

Ignore the Hfanatic - they posted hate messages elsewhere, too.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  ~
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 17, 2005, 02:32:31 PM »

Here is what we have, with good extras from the local Ariba folks that are posting:

1. Someone named Lorenzo was detained and questioned yesterday, but we don't think he has been arrested yet. He is known to be a nutcase, maybe capable of something. His dad owned the Volkswagon dealership there but committed suicide 3 years ago and was found hanging in the hallway of their home.
2. Someone else was arrested this morning and two of our posters are trying to determine if this is their friend that was arrested. The name is Steve Croews.  Croews is a common name like Smith or Jones and he is no relation to the Minister Croews that has been quoted some in some press releases.  We now know that this Steve Croews is an acquaintance of Americaninaruba and DJTAYLOR, and that he drives a large party boat called the Tattoo that stays docked near the Marriott.  Steve Croews is divorced and has two kids and works hard and also would have been the type that might have enjoyed going to a late-night party.
3. Finally, someone suggested that maybe Natalee was taken to an "underground party". Other posters have explained that these parties are thrown after the bars close, that they are supposed to get permissions before they have them, that the police quickly close down any parties that don't have permission, but that Lorenzo lives out away from town and does throw parties and the police don't close those down as easily.
4. In the radio announcements, there are several announcements from officials that they now are back to thinking she could be alive.
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 17, 2005, 02:32:45 PM »

Quote from: "jankees"
ZE IS GEVONDEN ! ANP NIEUWS

who weet jij dat?? van waar heb je dat gehoord?
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 17, 2005, 02:33:07 PM »

WHERE??????
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 17, 2005, 02:33:16 PM »

Totally understandable mbhs05, I can't sit and read it either without losing my souther charm!

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: June 17, 2005, 02:33:50 PM »

Do I understand this correctly?????   please tranlate this...  wow
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 17, 2005, 02:34:13 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"
Anyone remember the Patty Hearst case that made the "Stockholm Syndrome" known world wide?

It was a case of a young girl getting kidnapped, drugged....girl starts identifying with the kidnappers, and joins their cause.....case involved one of the richest and most famous American families of the 19th century...

Now....say Natalee did go out and partying....did overdose (even if by being slipped a "mickey")....these people call EMT friend....EMT friend saves her....

Now say that while recovering - she exhibits symptoms of the "Stockholm Syndrome" and identifies with those she has been with - thus didn't call her family....

I am not suggesting that this is what has happened, but am suggesting this is one of many possible scenarios....one that could be unraveling and be a case of a live and well Natalee vs. a dead, shark fed, or sold off Natalie....
Nice!  I like the optimizm!  But, just how old are you?

Just kiddin, I watched it live! LOL!
Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 17, 2005, 02:34:16 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"

who weet jij dat?? van waar heb je dat gehoord?

What the hell does that mean??
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 17, 2005, 02:34:47 PM »

Speak english, I swear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.