April 28, 2024, 12:05:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308380 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: June 17, 2005, 04:51:35 PM »

i also don t remember teeth marks and foam... i would have remembered that.. that sounds like a gag. and would have thrown up a red flag... maybe i just missed it...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: June 17, 2005, 04:52:41 PM »

i dont think i ve ever heard of the colony area and i ve been all over that island... still stuff to see i guess.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 17, 2005, 04:52:56 PM »

There is also a size limit on the uploads for avatars, so you might have to resize any you attempt to upload from your computer.

Smile

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: June 17, 2005, 04:53:09 PM »

Which article are we talking about?  I missed it alltogether!  Yikes.
lookingood
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 17, 2005, 04:53:22 PM »

Our contacts in Aruba:
Have you heard anything more about "Lorenzo," the one detained yesterday?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: June 17, 2005, 04:54:22 PM »

Rob.. I agree. I don't ever remember MSM at least in the US informing us of what was found other than panties and condoms. I can not believe they did not take teh time to speak about the other items.

Geez this bit is more important than most redundent news they share with us!
lookingood
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: June 17, 2005, 04:55:36 PM »

Our contacts in Aruba:
Have you heard anything more about "Lorenzo," the one detained yesterday?
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 17, 2005, 04:55:41 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
He's a drug dealer with a record? Really?  Do we know that?

I don't think we do, Nancy, but this has me wondering.

If you'll remember, the original post on tripadvisor (posted by a woman in Mountain Brook whose friend's husband was supposed to have been the chaperone who stayed behind to find Natalee) said that the police identified one of the people Natalee was seen with was a known drug dealer.

I figured that was one of the Kalpoes, or maybe Joran. Now I'm not so sure, because people are now saying that they saw Croes at C & C's that night, as well.

Don't know if any of the above is true, though.

If Aruba's anything like America, Joran being a minor may be an issue.  I remember people disputing reports about him having "anger management" issues and throwing somebody through a window because they didn't find any mental health records and convictions.  I know that mental health records (all health records, in fact) are completely confidential in America, and a hospital can't even confirm treating somebody except under certain circumstances.  I also believe that, at least in America, a minor's criminal record is sealed and not available for journalists to go snooping through.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: June 17, 2005, 04:57:19 PM »

Anybody following the "Blogger info says" posts at

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1154#comments ?

#  blogger info Says:
June 17th, 2005 at 4:47 pm

Concerned4natalee -

My guess is the networks will all start hearing about it and reporting it soon. Also, I don’t know if this is relavant to the NH case or coincidental and therefore should be considrered UNRELIABLE until confirmed but I am made to understand that FBI and DEA agents working in Venezuela with Venezualan government officials are making their way to a village north of a town called Adicora (sp.). I don’t know where Adicora is - if anyone can help please advise.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: June 17, 2005, 04:57:42 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Rob.. I agree. I don't ever remember MSM at least in the US informing us of what was found other than panties and condoms. I can not believe they did not take teh time to speak about the other items.

The MSM didn't mention the foam, they didn't correctly describe the underwear, and they didn't mention the Lysol spray-bottle that is in one of the photographs and is described as containing an unknown substance.
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: June 17, 2005, 04:57:47 PM »

I'm sure we all would have jumped on the teeth marks and foam, had we been aware.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: June 17, 2005, 04:57:48 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
sorry for being ignorant......how do I put my picture undermyname??

I suspect this will do it..  Go to the profile page and at the end find the phrase: Upload Avatar from your machine:

Select upload and then select a photo of yourself on your computer.  It should upload it.

i/m pretty ugly
mine might upchuck Laughing

peace to all
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: June 17, 2005, 04:59:45 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "rogers"

I suspect this will do it..  Go to the profile page and at the end find the phrase: Upload Avatar from your machine:

Select upload and then select a photo of yourself on your computer.  It should upload it.

i/m pretty ugly
mine might upchuck Laughing
Lol, I doubt that.
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: June 17, 2005, 05:00:04 PM »

Where did the report of the foam and lysol come from?
bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 17, 2005, 05:00:10 PM »

Steve CROES right?

Found an interesting tidbit - With that vision in mind, Astrid solicited the services of an air-conditioned bus and driver; she ordered soft-drinks and sandwiches – thank you Bucuti, for the tasty club triple deckers; she summoned the Arikok National Park head-ranger Eddie Croes; The ultimate archeological authority, Egbert Oerstra; City Inspector, Marlon Pieters; The recycling plant manager of ECOTEC; Wide-Cast official, turtle expert Tom Barnes, marine biologist Byron Boukhoudt, plus representatives of Renaissance hotels, La Cabana All Suite Beach Resort, Costa Linda and Amsterdam Manor; the marketing director of the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association, media personalities and TV reporters. The following is a small resume of issues, and yes, issues are like tissues, you deal with one, the next pops up!

Gosh, he may have a relative that's a head ranger at the National Park there..sounds like a nice connection to dump a body late at night.
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: June 17, 2005, 05:00:20 PM »

I probably missed it since I've fallen about 1000 posts behind, but does anyone know why the board's been buggy today?
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 17, 2005, 05:00:21 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"

The MSM didn't mention the foam, they didn't correctly describe the underwear, and they didn't mention the Lysol spray-bottle that is in one of the photographs and is described as containing an unknown substance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these items were found in one of the earlier public searches...like a week before?
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 17, 2005, 05:01:06 PM »

I'm glad you asked because I did not know how to do it, either. Embarassed

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
batmanCJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: June 17, 2005, 05:01:31 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"

This might have already been mentioned, but the Lysol, the Security Guard shirt and the sunglasses were found in a seperate search from the one that produced the panties.  Those items were found right after Natalee went missing - could still be something though.
jpepling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 17, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »

Quote from: "bkelly710"
Steve CROES right?

Found an interesting tidbit - With that vision in mind, Astrid solicited the services of an air-conditioned bus and driver; she ordered soft-drinks and sandwiches – thank you Bucuti, for the tasty club triple deckers; she summoned the Arikok National Park head-ranger Eddie Croes; The ultimate archeological authority, Egbert Oerstra; City Inspector, Marlon Pieters; The recycling plant manager of ECOTEC; Wide-Cast official, turtle expert Tom Barnes, marine biologist Byron Boukhoudt, plus representatives of Renaissance hotels, La Cabana All Suite Beach Resort, Costa Linda and Amsterdam Manor; the marketing director of the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association, media personalities and TV reporters. The following is a small resume of issues, and yes, issues are like tissues, you deal with one, the next pops up!

Gosh, he may have a relative that's a head ranger at the National Park there..sounds like a nice connection to dump a body late at night.

Croes is an extremely common last name in Aruba.  They are likely not even related.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.