April 28, 2024, 04:21:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308346 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: June 17, 2005, 05:02:31 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
What do we know about Suspect #4?

- He works on the Tattoo, which runs out of/near the Marriott
- He's a friend of Joran's
- He knows one of the brothers via the internet cafe
- He's the son of a high-ranking justice department official
- He has a criminal record, including assaults against women???

Anything wrong?
Anything else?

yes- i think the brothers are step brothers
based on latest galactica radio news re sttmnts in mostly pap but a little english......

peace to all
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 17, 2005, 05:02:42 PM »

Quote from: "joebob"
Anybody following the "Blogger info says" posts at

My guess is the networks will all start hearing about it and reporting it soon. Also, I don’t know if this is relavant to the NH case or coincidental and therefore should be considrered UNRELIABLE until confirmed but I am made to understand that FBI and DEA agents working in Venezuela with Venezualan government officials are making their way to a village north of a town called Adicora (sp.). I don’t know where Adicora is - if anyone can help please advise.

I think its relevant because Ive always believed she wasnt on aruba. follow the money.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 17, 2005, 05:03:10 PM »

Quote from: "bkelly710"
Steve CROES right?

Found an interesting tidbit - With that vision in mind, Astrid solicited the services of an air-conditioned bus and driver; she ordered soft-drinks and sandwiches – thank you Bucuti, for the tasty club triple deckers; she summoned the Arikok National Park head-ranger Eddie Croes; The ultimate archeological authority, Egbert Oerstra; City Inspector, Marlon Pieters; The recycling plant manager of ECOTEC; Wide-Cast official, turtle expert Tom Barnes, marine biologist Byron Boukhoudt, plus representatives of Renaissance hotels, La Cabana All Suite Beach Resort, Costa Linda and Amsterdam Manor; the marketing director of the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association, media personalities and TV reporters. The following is a small resume of issues, and yes, issues are like tissues, you deal with one, the next pops up!

Gosh, he may have a relative that's a head ranger at the National Park there..sounds like a nice connection to dump a body late at night.

Possibly, but Croes is like Smith or Jones here...very common name.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: June 17, 2005, 05:03:14 PM »

Steve CROES right?

Found an interesting tidbit - With that vision in mind, Astrid solicited the services of an air-conditioned bus and driver; she ordered soft-drinks and sandwiches – thank you Bucuti, for the tasty club triple deckers; she summoned the Arikok National Park head-ranger Eddie Croes; The ultimate archeological authority, Egbert Oerstra; City Inspector, Marlon Pieters; The recycling plant manager of ECOTEC; Wide-Cast official, turtle expert Tom Barnes, marine biologist Byron Boukhoudt, plus representatives of Renaissance hotels, La Cabana All Suite Beach Resort, Costa Linda and Amsterdam Manor; the marketing director of the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association, media personalities and TV reporters. The following is a small resume of issues, and yes, issues are like tissues, you deal with one, the next pops up!

Gosh, he may have a relative that's a head ranger at the National Park there..sounds like a nice connection to dump a body late at night.

bkelly, croes is a very popular name in aruba.  Two government officals who have been interviewed have had the name.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 17, 2005, 05:03:38 PM »

Mariaine Croes, spokeswoman for the Aruban Attorney General Caren Janssen, confirmed that Steve Croes was "in custody and being interrogated."

"Every day that the investigation continues," she told FOX News, "we are a step closer to solving this case."

Mariaine Croes also said she was no relation to Steve Croes, adding that the surname was a common one on the island.

Van der Sloot, 17, remained in police custody, along with brothers Deepak Kalpoe (search), 21, and Satish Kalpoe (search), 18, Surinamese residents of Aruba.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoes were questioned and released shortly after Holloway's May 30 disappearance, but then formally arrested June 9, after police moved their focus away from two security guards who had been arrested and were later released.

Beth Holloway Twitty, Holloway's mother, declined to give any more details about "Steve" but she told Associated Press Television News that she believes more people could be detained in the case.

"This is just the beginning," she said.

Holloway Twitty has been in Aruba (search) since nearly the early days of the search for her daughter.

"I want my daughter and I want her now," she said. "I'm very frustrated. We are in day 18 with no answers."

Paul Reynolds, Holloway's uncle, told FOX News the family remained confident that they would find out what happened.

"The authorities in Aruba and the United States are assuring us every effort will be made to find out what has occurred," Reynolds said Friday.

From Fox News.  I have a feeling we will know more later tonight. Just a feeling.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 17, 2005, 05:04:04 PM »

Let's see if I can upload this .jpg of the Colony area article:

....sorry...don't know how to do that...It's one the PRepublican website CaliGirl referenced...article is headlined, Various Suspicious Articles found at the Colony Area
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: June 17, 2005, 05:04:43 PM »

just lost another post.  he is not the son of a justice official but the nephew of a retirted cop.  he is from curacao, his mother is aruban, he lives on aruba with an uncle.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: June 17, 2005, 05:05:26 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Anybody following the "Blogger info

I think its relevant because Ive always believed she wasnt on aruba. follow the money.

coincidence wiz?

peace to all
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: June 17, 2005, 05:06:24 PM »

UPDATE on TOP...
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: June 17, 2005, 05:06:26 PM »

TV newsclips (and live video feeds) online..

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: June 17, 2005, 05:07:13 PM »

Latest News on TOP 95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see if it is a REAL latest news

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 17, 2005, 05:07:30 PM »

Steve CROES right?

"Croes" is apparently a name as common in Aruba as "Smith" or "Jones" is in the United States. Somebody earlier posted an Aruba phone book and there were many, many pages with the name Crues listed.

ABC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: June 17, 2005, 05:08:04 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Rob.. I agree. I don't ever remember MSM at least in the US informing us of what was found other than panties and condoms. I can not believe they did not take teh time to speak about the other items.

Geez this bit is more important than most redundent news they share with us!

The MSM didn't mention the foam, they didn't correctly describe the underwear, and they didn't mention the Lysol spray-bottle that is in one of the photographs and is described as containing an unknown substance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these items were found in one of the earlier public searches...like a week before?

This article from Aruba Today was from Tuesday, June 7 regarding a search by locals and what they found:
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:O1GJuDa5l10J:www.arubatoday.com/week/tuesday/tuesday07-06-2005.pdf+colony+area+aruba&hl=en

"It was at the Colony area that volunteers found a variety of articles, including a shirt with the logo of a security company, sunglasses, a spray bottle containing un unnamed suspicious material, and some foam. The foam had indentations that appeared to be teeth marks. The area near the large anchor in Colony was sealed off with yellow police tape and the articles were confiscated pending further investigation. Another search took place along the Weg Fontein road. Here, volunteers, Warda Nos Costa members and police officers started searching intensively after police received a suspicious phone call. According to officials, an anxious sounding person called the police and told them to focus on the area of Weg Fontein. The helicopter was also called in for the search to spot any suspicious movements, but nothing was found.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mom04
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 17, 2005, 05:08:57 PM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1154#comments ?

www.adicora.com

#  blogger info Says:
June 17th, 2005 at 4:47 pm

Concerned4natalee -

My guess is the networks will all start hearing about it and reporting it soon. Also, I don’t know if this is relavant to the NH case or coincidental and therefore should be considrered UNRELIABLE until confirmed but I am made to understand that FBI and DEA agents working in Venezuela with Venezualan government officials are making their way to a village north of a town called Adicora (sp.). I don’t know where Adicora is - if anyone can help please advise.
bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 17, 2005, 05:09:28 PM »

Quote from: "jpepling"
Steve CROES right?

Croes is an extremely common last name in Aruba.  They are likely not even related.

Smith, Jones?  Well darn, thought I was onto something!
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: June 17, 2005, 05:09:28 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"

Adicora, conveniently enough, is directly across the water from Aruba, on the tip of the peninsula that comes out from Venezuela.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: June 17, 2005, 05:09:35 PM »

:::jumping down from the loft:::

Hi everyone...

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 17, 2005, 05:10:14 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Steve CROES right?

Found an interesting tidbit - With that vision in mind, Astrid solicited the services of an air-conditioned bus and driver; she ordered soft-drinks and sandwiches – thank you Bucuti, for the tasty club triple deckers; she summoned the Arikok National Park head-ranger Eddie Croes; The

if u think that then i think the old golf or pet cem   news on galactica agn

peace to all
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: June 17, 2005, 05:10:17 PM »

of course, the news that the FBI was coming wouldnt travel like wildfire thru the jungle would it??

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: June 17, 2005, 05:11:02 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
:::jumping down from the loft:::

Hi everyone...

Did you finally get some sleep last night, Kerin?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.