April 27, 2024, 07:13:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 308286 times)
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: June 17, 2005, 05:20:36 PM »

# blogger info Says:
June 17th, 2005 at 4:47 pm

Concerned4natalee -

My guess is the networks will all start hearing about it and reporting it soon. Also, I don’t know if this is relavant to the NH case or coincidental and therefore should be considrered UNRELIABLE until confirmed but I am made to understand that FBI and DEA agents working in Venezuela with Venezualan government officials are making their way to a village north of a town called Adicora (sp.). I don’t know where Adicora is - if anyone can help please advise.

I think Ben already said where it is...

If you pull up a map of Aruba and draw line to the peninsula named, Peninsula de Paraguana, Venezuela and go from Oranjestad, Aruba to the north east on that peninsula, it's merely 24.5 miles.

That's like Santa Catalina Island to Los Angeles...motorcraft do that in a couple of hours.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 17, 2005, 05:20:36 PM »

Hey Puggy! Wondering...do we need to go to the donations page and give gobs of money so these error messages disappear?  Confused

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: June 17, 2005, 05:20:52 PM »

Quote from: "rsu"
Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "Ben"
Edmond at Top 95 answered my query about the ax incident reported during the initial search.  

Yes,

That is true.

Two guys, hunting Natalee, found a suspicios car in a "mondi", ( empty place
with cactus, trees, bush, plants etc.etc.)

When they approach the car, they saw two guys and a girl  that have the look
of NH.

The two guys show a "machete" (big knife) to the guys hunting.

The guys hunting run away for help.

After investigation, seems that that particular bush, was used to hide some
things they had stolen.

Edmond Croes

what is the reference to edmond croes about?

Edmond Croes is the Top 95 radio guy. Croes is a very common name on Aruba!

Why wasnt this in the news at all?
I read about it somewhere a while ago.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: June 17, 2005, 05:20:58 PM »

The story about seeing someone like NH in the white car.. where was that? What location? I am wondering still if that was anywhere near where the 6/7 important and forgotten items were found?
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: June 17, 2005, 05:21:01 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
i have a question.. maybe someone has anwered it...what ever happened with the horeldo .. stating the was avideo of vd sloot and others gangbanging a 14 yr old..was that ever resolved? could such a video have been made at one of the two houses owned by one of the new suspects...?

Also, i dont like the fact that he (hoerldo) made aruba look like ibiza last week.. i just forgot to say so til now....

I think that was mostly or totally bs, Rob. Fox pulled him off the story and he went home to race his sailboat.
RubaRiba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: June 17, 2005, 05:21:01 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Yeah I think we all neded some rest. (as proven by all the typos and silliness last night)  Smile

when I went to the chiropractor today, he asked if I was working at the computer more than usual - well I was at the computer more than usual (but I don't think it was working) my neck is no longer crooked, but I think it will be by the end of today - btw, I still have red bulging eyes and a flat but... Embarassed

all kidding aside, I do pray there is a break in the story, and Natalee is returned alive!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: June 17, 2005, 05:21:37 PM »

Edmond at Top 95 answered my query about the ax incident reported during the initial search.  

Yes,

That is true.

of NH.

things they had stolen.

Edmond Croes

this was know be me! Cool

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: June 17, 2005, 05:22:01 PM »

Hey Puggy! Wondering...do we need to go to the donations page and give gobs of money so these error messages disappear?  Confused

No, I donated today, like a good girl, and I'm still getting the errors (debug, etc.).  I think everyone is having problems, so don't take it personally.  Wink

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: June 17, 2005, 05:22:17 PM »

Yes,

That is true.

of NH.

things they had stolen.

Edmond Croes

It was, on the blogs, anyway, but this happened back before the three amigos were arrested, as I recall.
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: June 17, 2005, 05:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Biggest news is that two of our Arubans know the latest person arrested.

Personally?  That's something.  I guess the internet really does make it a small world.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: June 17, 2005, 05:22:24 PM »

Map of Venezuela and Aruba (Adicora is near Aruba):  Wink
http://www.adicora.com/maps/Venezuela_308kb.gif
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: June 17, 2005, 05:23:01 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Biggest news is that two of our Arubans know the latest person arrested.

As long as one of the posters in here wasn't involved...that would be freaky huh?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: June 17, 2005, 05:23:02 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
i have a question.. maybe someone has anwered it...what ever happened with the horeldo .. stating the was avideo of vd sloot and others gangbanging a 14 yr old..was that ever resolved? could such a video have been made at one of the two houses owned by one of the new suspects...?

Also, i dont like the fact that he (hoerldo) made aruba look like ibiza last week.. i just forgot to say so til now....

I think that was mostly or totally bs, Rob. Fox pulled him off the story and he went home to race his sailboat.

the world has suffered emough from geraldo....

+++

puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: June 17, 2005, 05:23:24 PM »

Quote from: "RubaRiba"
Yeah I think we all neded some rest. (as proven by all the typos and silliness last night)  Smile

when I went to the chiropractor today, he asked if I was working at the computer more than usual - well I was at the computer more than usual (but I don't think it was working) my neck is no longer crooked, but I think it will be by the end of today - btw, I still have red bulging eyes and a flat but... Embarassed

all kidding aside, I do pray there is a break in the story, and Natalee is returned alive!

RubaRiba, TOO FUNNY!  I had a skull-splitting headache all day yesterday...duh, I wonder why!   Shocked

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: June 17, 2005, 05:23:39 PM »

oooops....ERGONOMICS

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: June 17, 2005, 05:24:00 PM »

Dan from ReihlWorld is working on the Colony item information and will post it in a couple hours.

I pray.. we are onto something good for once!! (down on her knees praying)
rsu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: June 17, 2005, 05:24:03 PM »

Earlier someone brought up the possibility that someone in here might have been involved... who thinks that might be the case... people were mentioning that they could be using us to see what is happening?
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: June 17, 2005, 05:24:38 PM »

cali....during the time of that search....it was said that there was a suspicious white van in the area near the caves...this has stuck in my head and I have noted it several times....it just wont go away...

I am going to go now...having a bad thunderstorm..gonna turn off the computer and may take a nap...will probably need the rest for tonight...looks like it is going to be eventful...I am sooo hoping that Natalie is in that village....ALIVE!!

Love to you all...I really feel connected....take care
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: June 17, 2005, 05:24:38 PM »

So Ruba...could this be a self portrait of you?--->  Shocked LOL

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: June 17, 2005, 05:25:08 PM »

Earlier someone brought up the possibility that someone in here might have been involved... who thinks that might be the case... people were mentioning that they could be using us to see what is happening?

isaid that because of what happened in the other forum...

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.