March 28, 2024, 01:28:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7  (Read 307473 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: June 17, 2005, 09:03:37 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
I'm nervous because someone posted that FBI was headed to a certain village today.
Maybe we better not accidentally foil the FBI's surprise attack.
You can post that an FBI hunt is in progress.  Just please, don't tip the BAD GUYS off by telling them too much detail.
Excuse my laugh... but with so much "surprises" these days seems both (Aruba & FBI) polices are "already" specialized in divert the public atention to other side than the current main investigation.

Laughing
fom    no shhiitt! Exclamation
going 4 now-
c u in am.

peace to all
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: June 17, 2005, 09:04:07 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"
Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
If you've noticed, AmericaninAruba and DJTAYLOR have gone quiet.  Let's be very mindful about posting any news that could help the bad guys outrun the manhunt that is assembling against them.  If we hear search rumors, let's not post any specifics.

IM lost for words on that statement, as I feel like americaninaruba, arubagirl and DJ are my family, so, I shall not comment

Shame on you Dallas.....  My fellow Texan......I am at a loss for words....

My apologies, Brenda.  I wasn't clear.  AmericaninAruba, DJTAYLOR, Arubagirl and others have been so giving of their time.  I noticed we haven't seen them online for awhile.  I am GUESSING that maybe they are trying to be careful at this point where it seems there might be a break in the case.  I am thanking them for being so helpful and appreciative of every single thing they are doing.

They were visibly shaking today when they learned that the one arrested this morning is an acquaintance of theirs.

I expressed my sorrow to them at that time.  My point tonight was just to say that a separate person posted that the FBI was searching one, specific village.  And I was suggesting that maybe we not post the exact specific location of the next search, if it is an FBI raid.

I bet they are having a drink together to get over their shock that they know one of the suspects personally.....

This has had to have been very hard on everyone there.  I have a feeling that many shocks are in for many....and many parents out there are having many sleepless nights...

I hope Natalee is alive and well - not a rape gone bad/ dead - like I have been believing all this time....

Perhaps things are really moving fast at this time.  Remember those reports we all heard of a comment during a search of the Marriott swamp - the one indicating they finally figured all out - perhaps they really did.  Remember - it is a small island, perhaps that Rafini guy finding the panties "clicked" things for them in their heads....Perhaps they already had been peeking into Steve Croes, recognized a tie-in to Rafini - etc, etc...

I don't know - am grabbing at straws here....any clues anyone?

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: June 17, 2005, 09:04:46 PM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"
[
wow...I need to take a short break. Santa Claus just walked in and wants to talk to me.

KerinTX..you crack me up..Do you really know Santa Claus!!![/quote]

wait...before I answer that...how old are you? Because I don't want to "give up the goods" to an underage child or anything.  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1463 on: June 17, 2005, 09:05:48 PM »

Quote from: "Sharonywr"
Kauitzu, how is it illegal to possess a police scanner?  I have one, I have many friends that have one and I have a book that has the official frequencies--all legally purchased, etc., etc. in a local Radio Shack...

Holy batwings BATMAN...calm down...I'm not talking about a "HOME" police scanner.."forgive my blunder" I have one of those...I'm talking about a hand held one..like to listen in the car with.. I live in good ole New York State..and hand held scanners are illegal..unless you have a permit.

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: June 17, 2005, 09:06:10 PM »

I was ONLY SAYING THAT THE CRIMINALS CAN READ THESE BLOGS, SO EVERYBODY BE CAREFUL.

I don't think anyone who is a CRIMINAL would spend time reading a messageboard, unless of course you're talking about BTK.  Furthermore, it's more likely they would read one more linguistically comprehensible to them.
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1465 on: June 17, 2005, 09:08:06 PM »

If parents thought their kids are so grown up then why sign up for the "facilitators" at all.....why not just send them off on their own....

In all due respect about sending kids off to war...remember, the "kids" in the military go thru bootcamp and then probably tech school or something similar.....

they get trained and hardened and educated and prepared...

please don't compare them to the recent HS grads as to maturity.....no comparison...

my dad was fighting in WW@ when he was 17.......

but I bet even he might find trouble in places  like Aruba....

let's not blame the chaperones.....that is a moot point...

look at it for future reference though, when booking trips for teenagers....

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: June 17, 2005, 09:08:13 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
With the way things are developing, it is VERY wise to keep quiet about ALL details  on the island right now because things are happening and we really have NO idea who is lurking on here. Even if you hear something on a radio stream it's best not to report it because the bad guys will know what's happening. Since they love darkness so much, let's us keep THEM in the dark.

Loose lips sink ships.

BTW, I did get over to the Wall today. As I left, some guys were bringing in wood for more panels.

Has anyone heard anything from the Twitty/Holloway family since this morning? I know they are optimistic and have said that they EXPECT more arrests. That is a good sign.

That's the craziest thing I've heard all day!  We're all angry at the secretive ways of the Arubian authorities and we now think we're so important and have such top secret info that we now have to be hush, hush and quiet?  

You're suggesting the news reports on radio not be reported here? Here's a little secret, the radio station we're getting reports from BROADCASTS LIVE IN ARUBA!!!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: June 17, 2005, 09:08:15 PM »

Well.. I will say this. I have spent some time posting on TA also with NativeLingo. I will stand by him anyday and being a great helpful person!

Also will stand by Arubagirl and all other regular posters from Aruba and their genuine kindness and helpfulness in this situation.

I can't speak for them but I do realize, just as the MB posters had to take some time away due to bashing, some of the Aruba posters have also. They have at times, taken quite a bashing and I can completely understand them not posting as often.

I myself, had to long off and leave with Native the other night because the two of us together took a nasty bash of things being said about the Netherlands, the Queen etc. Those bashings I took quite personally because I am from there.

Oh, that must make me a suspect now huh? (Going to go sit on the criminal suspect couch with the Aruba posters)
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: June 17, 2005, 09:08:42 PM »

One more on the chaperones.

While it has been decades--back when people were protected much more than they are now--I still remember my first "trip" with a school group as a college student.  Freshman year.

A week in San Francisco.  No direct chaperonage.  We were given times for the bus and told we would be left if we missed it.

No room check.  At tour stops were were told again when the bus would leave and that we better have cab fare if we missed it.

Only a short time after a school sponsored--very different from this one--senior trip where a chaperone slept on a roll away bed IN every student room.

Even in the 60-'s once you were out of high school chaperone had a very different meaning.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: June 17, 2005, 09:08:58 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I was ONLY SAYING THAT THE CRIMINALS CAN READ THESE BLOGS, SO EVERYBODY BE CAREFUL.

I don't think anyone who is a CRIMINAL would spend time reading a messageboard, unless of course you're talking about BTK.  Furthermore, it's more likely they would read one more linguistically comprehensible to them.

NO SHIT...
GOODNITE ALL.

peace to all
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1470 on: June 17, 2005, 09:09:13 PM »

With the way things are developing, it is VERY wise to keep quiet about ALL details  on the island right now because things are happening and we really have NO idea who is lurking on here. Even if you hear something on a radio stream it's best not to report it because the bad guys will know what's happening. Since they love darkness so much, let's us keep THEM in the dark.

Loose lips sink ships.

BTW, I did get over to the Wall today. As I left, some guys were bringing in wood for more panels.

Has anyone heard anything from the Twitty/Holloway family since this morning? I know they are optimistic and have said that they EXPECT more arrests. That is a good sign.

Hey SB!  Yes, Beth Twitty gave several interviews today and she was showing a lot of frustration today, saying she was sick of all they lying.  She said the three know what happened to Natalee and they need to speak up.  When she was asked if she was happy with the investigation, she didn't want to answer.  She also told about when she went to Joran's house the night of Natalee's disappearance and stayed in the car, Joran approached her and was condescending, and he acted like he was powerful.
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1471 on: June 17, 2005, 09:09:19 PM »

I love everyone's Avatar!   sure does liven up the site, doesn't it?  Laughing

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: June 17, 2005, 09:09:36 PM »

Nativelingo, are you still  on?

Can you tell us more about the arrest at 5 pm today?
Rubby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: June 17, 2005, 09:09:37 PM »

I have been lurking this site for a few days now and I also believe and have from the very beginning that this is a sex slave ring and she is no longer on the Island. The three know the truth but they still have to live amongst the powers of the ring long after this case has been forgotten. Their stories will continue to change and there is nothing we can do.

I hope she has the strength and wisdom to make it home someday along with the other 2 women that were taken a few yrs ago.

As far as the Aruba police, I think they know the truth but can not do anything about it other than go thru the motions just long enough until the American press moves it to the back pages.

This type of thing has been going on for centuries all over the world.

Crying or Very sad
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1474 on: June 17, 2005, 09:10:15 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Hi all!  Just checkin' in.  Tryin to catch up.  Has Dash been around? I haven't seen yet.  

Also, I been studying the "Evlen Woodhead Sped Riddin Corse" so I can keep up with you ppl.  Based on prev. posts, I guess I risk offending(hope not) but wanted to say hi.  Thought it might be OK, newbies or not.  Hope I'm welcome!  I'll try to stay in shadows and not let y'all know what I know. OK?  Anyway, hope you're all feeling fine.  See ya!

Hi TTown:  I lurk around myself as to not offend.  But it seems to me that more can be accomplished in a congengial work environment than in an adversarial one.  Haven't seen Dash on today.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: June 17, 2005, 09:11:16 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

Loose lips sink ships.

That's the craziest thing I've heard all day!  We're all angry at the secretive ways of the Arubian authorities and we now think we're so important and have such top secret info that we now have to be hush, hush and quiet?  

You're suggesting the news reports on radio not be reported here? Here's a little secret, the radio station we're getting reports from BROADCASTS LIVE IN ARUBA!!!

nancy, if you read the whole thread today, you would understand what this topic is about.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: June 17, 2005, 09:11:18 PM »

Caligirl it is just American culture. You should not take it personally. Some Koreans and Japanese can be the same way!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1477 on: June 17, 2005, 09:11:20 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Hi all!  Just checkin' in.  Tryin to catch up.  Has Dash been around? I haven't seen yet.  

Also, I been studying the "Evlen Woodhead Sped Riddin Corse" so I can keep up with you ppl.  Based on prev. posts, I guess I risk offending(hope not) but wanted to say hi.  Thought it might be OK, newbies or not.  Hope I'm welcome!  I'll try to stay in shadows and not let y'all know what I know. OK?  Anyway, hope you're all feeling fine.  See ya!

Hi TTown:  I lurk around myself as to not offend.  But it seems to me that more can be accomplished in a congengial work environment than in an adversarial one.  Haven't seen Dash on today.
Yeah, but I'm afeared I'll be chastigated! Confused  Embarassed  Crying or Very sad
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: June 17, 2005, 09:11:26 PM »

Good evening!  I am another one of those "dreaded newbies".  I have been reading most all of your posts for the entire time Natalee has been missing.  I agree that most posts/comments are very helpful and needed to assimilate all the news (truths and lies) that is being thrown at us.  I have even appreciated the needed humor that has been shown.  Hopefully I can also be accepted here as a thoughtful and intelligent poster.

With that being said, I would like to add a comment about the "chaperone" situation.  I, myself, chaperone a group to the beach every year when school is out.  I also consider my self a facilitator mostly.  Forms are signed by parents that state that they realize that many unforseen things can happen and that they need to only let their child take the trip if they are responsible and realize the risks they face.  Again, that being said, I will add this, I know where they are at all time (at least I think I do) and they do have curfews and sign in times for me to see their pretty faces during the day.  If rules are broken they are restricted, if rules continue to be broken they are sent home.

They are told not the accept rides, accept drinks, or go off alone with strangers.  But we have to remember that these kids (young adults) do not always think, they take risks not realizing that they are, and do tell lies and make up stories.  It's scary to be responsible for them, but at the same time they are so enjoyable to be around.  You just have to pray for their safety at all times.

Bottom line, I do not balme the chaperones, it could have been me many times and still I would have known in my heart that I had done and said everything possible to keep them safe.  Sometimes they just don't listen.

Pray for Natalee

(I am also from Alabama)
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: June 17, 2005, 09:13:42 PM »

Looks like a good time to move this to Note # 8.

Now, give a sec to open a new thread! LOL

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.