March 18, 2024, 09:31:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: " ‘They don’t want to integrate' "  (Read 956 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 25, 2013, 04:24:57 PM »

" ‘They don’t want to integrate' "

“The problem is not from the Swedish government or from the Swedish people,” the editor in chief of Dispatch International said. “The last 20 years or so, we have seen so many immigrants coming to Sweden that really don’t like Sweden. They do not want to integrate, they do not want to live in [Swedish] society: Working, paying taxes and so on.”

“The people come here now because they know that Sweden will give them money for nothing. They don’t have to work, they don’t have to pay taxes – they can just stay here and get a lot of money. That is really a problem,” Carlqvist added.

“The police could do so much, [instead] they have told the public that they mean to do as little as possible. But they could go there and use water cannons, they could not let people out onto the streets at night. There are so many things they could do within the law – but they don’t do it,” she said.

read more here - http://rt.com/news/stockholm-violence-outbreak-fires-671/

I listen on tv that illegal aliens in the US 'aren't going anywhere'...they demand more money, more welfare, rights beyond those given to citizens...

Do they come to integrate?  Or, to rob from the most generous nation on earth?

Why don't they stay home and demand their government give them more than $60,000 per family member each year?  Demand that their government tax the working people?  Steal from others that they might live the high life on someone else's back?

Every Columbus Day, instead of sales I am inundated by commentary that Columbus was a destroyer...his Spanish people stole everything from the Incas and Mayas and other local people.  They kept slaves, enslaving the slaves of others, plundering, etc.

Today, the seeds of that Spanish invasion are growing.  A president asks people "Why don't your children speak Spanish?"  He tells Mexican graduates that all their problems are due to America. 

Where do drug addicts get money for drugs?  I have to believe if they were obliged to spend their time working for a living, they would less time and money for drugs. 

The drug lords plunder the treasury via welfare...immigrants come for welfare, and politicians advertise American welfare in foreign countries.

What is wrong with this pictures?

It doesn't matter how many criminals come, what crimes they commit, how much they get in welfare, they boast that Obama will let them go, and his administration does just that.

What is wrong in America?  Greedy politicians?  Greedy elite globalists?  Greedy corporations?

Who speaks for the common everyday person?  The ones that just want to keep their neighborhood safe?  Ensure their children go to good schools?  Have ambition for a better life? 

The fruit of their labor is stolen.  They and their children are enslaved by government debt for decades, while illegal aliens send billions to other countries...

American retirees and others watch as their savings decline in value.

What is wrong with this picture?

Do they come to work?  Contribute?  Integrate?  Steal?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.