March 19, 2024, 05:35:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Al-Qaeda's scathing letter to troublesome employee Mokhtar Belmokhtar..."  (Read 1521 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 29, 2013, 01:11:58 PM »

Al-Qaeda's scathing letter to troublesome employee Mokhtar Belmokhtar reveals inner workings of terrorist group

Mokhtar Belmokhtar, the one-eyed Islamic terrorist, was taken to task by al-Qaeda for failing to submit his expenses, answer his phone and carry out a spectacular attack, weeks before the Algeria gas facility hostage crisis.

read more and see translated letter here - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/10085716/Al-Qaedas-scathing-letter-to-troublesome-employee-Mokhtar-Belmokhtar-reveals-inner-workings-of-terrorist-group.html

OMG!!!  Do terrorists have personnel files too?  Get reviewed while in GITMO?  Does Obama admin allow them to complain to their HR? 

Perhaps they are not really terrorists, but employees of a global business?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »

From a link in the OP...

Revealed: al-Qaeda's 22 tips for dodging drones

Al-Qaeda's list of 22 tips for dodging drone attacks - including at least one believed to originate with Osama bin Laden - has been found hidden inside a manila envelope in a building abandoned by Islamists in Mali.

"This new document... shows we are no longer dealing with an isolated local problem, but with an enemy which is reaching across continents to share advice," said Bruce Riedel, a 30-year veteran of the CIA, now the director of the Intelligence Project at the Brookings Institute.

Obama seems to insist they are common criminals...just like the paperboy throwing your paper in the bushes...

'war on terror over'

read more here - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/9886637/Revealed-al-Qaedas-22-tips-for-dodging-drones.html

I wonder why the US never seems to find documents?  Maybe they aren't really looking?  Intelligence agencies spend their time, focused like a laser on climate change?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.