March 18, 2024, 10:10:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "CT House Of Representatives Votes To Allow Illegal Aliens To Vote In Elections"  (Read 1145 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 30, 2013, 08:27:14 PM »

Well… the bill  (HB 6495) was actually to allow illegal aliens the right to get a driver’s license – but we all know that a driver’s license is used as ID when going to vote.

I know this because I have worked at the CT polls in many elections and in order to prove your residency one can show a driver’s license.  The Registrar of Voters in my town has been instructed NOT to ask for proof of citizenship ever – even when registering to vote.

I was told by a CT Secretary of the State legal representative once, when I inquired at their offices, that when a person registers to vote and answers questions on the registration form that no proof of citizenship is required because they “swear” that all information given is true… and we know how valid just “swearing” is.

The fact of the matter is that this bill which will allow driver’s licenses to be issued to illegal aliens – people who have broken federal law – felons – will then open up the opportunity for them to obtain other important pieces of documentation – other licenses – other credentials… and illegal aliens will eventually sit on juries too since jury selection works off of DMV records.

read more here - http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/ct-house-of-representatives-votes-to-allow-illegal-aliens-to-vote-in-elections-52897/

Will voter ID make a difference? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.