March 18, 2024, 08:31:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farmer's $2.7 Million Dollar Fine  (Read 1794 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 30, 2013, 08:33:19 PM »

"Michigan dairy raids expose illegal immigration issues"

According WNEM News, ICE agents executed search warrants at Parisville Dairy in Huron County and Dunganstown Dairy in Tuscola County. At least three individuals were taken into custody during the raid at Parisville Dairy.

read more here - http://www.dairyherd.com/dairy-news/latest/Michigan-raids-expose-illegal-immigration-issues-209344161.html

What happened to the illegal aliens?  Work permit?  Fast track to deportation?  Amnesty?  Million dollar tax 'refund' in their future?

The farmer?  He got a $2.7 million dollar fine. 

Where is the risk for those here illegally?  The punishment?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 08:39:13 PM »

"Two Shelton legislators: No driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants"

“There are very serious concerns many of us have with this bill and they have been inadequately addressed,” Miller said. “Producing emails and unverifiable foreign documents will now allow illegal residents to get driver’s licenses here. The documentation standards of opening a Verizon account are higher than that. This is a real public safety concern.”

He also asked about the cost of implementing the bill. “Last week the majority Democrats told us they couldn’t afford the $400,000 hole in the state budget eliminating a ‘death tax’ on failed business would cause, but here they are eager to spend $1.2 million on ensuring illegal immigrants have driver’s licenses issued by our state,” Miller said.

read more here - http://sheltonherald.com/17724/two-shelton-legislators-oppose-granting-drivers-licenses-to-illegal-immigrants/

CT has an estimated 50,000 to 250,000 illegal aliens and 65% of residents polled objected to giving illegal aliens licenses. 

What is wrong with this picture?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 08:41:14 PM »

90 Day Path To Citizenship?  CT a sanctuary state?

HARTFORD -- The state Senate approved legislation early Thursday that would allow immigrants to obtain driver's licenses regardless of their legal statuses.
Immigrants would be able to obtain driver's licenses beginning in January 2015 in the bill, which passed 19-16 in the Senate. It passed the House of Representatives last week.
Applicants would need documentation proving their identities and showing they have lived in the state for at least 90 days. They also would have to pass driving tests and background checks verifying they have no felony convictions in the state.

read more here - http://www.thehour.com/news/state__regional/conn-senate-approves-driver-s-licenses-for-illegal-immigrants/article_8db5556f-0b27-5a93-b083-0f0562920e2c.html

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.