April 27, 2024, 05:52:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Christine Fischer missing Knoxville, TN 5/27/13 BODY FOUND  (Read 26880 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 11:41:55 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BringHollyHome/

FROM FISCHER FAMILY:
The Fischer family can now confirm that Holly Fischer’s car has been located. The car was located off Highway 16 in Millers Creek, NC. It is with unbearable sadness that we can also confirm that she was not found alive. Our hearts are broken. The family does wish to express their tremendous gratitude to the countless volunteers and authoritiesthat have participated in the search for Holly. Without your tireless efforts, we believe Holly Fischer may not have ever been found. We are all devastated to lose our beautiful daughter, sister and friend. We do ask that everyone respect the family’s privacy at this difficult time

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2013, 11:45:32 AM »

So sad.  Rest in Peace, Holly.  an angelic monkey 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2013, 11:50:11 AM »

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/06/03/4082670/report-car-of-missing-charlotte.html

Report: Missing Charlotte woman’s body found in Wilkes County
Posted: Monday, Jun. 03, 2013

Authorities said Monday morning that the vehicle driver by a Charlotte woman who has been missing for a week was found overnight in a mountain area near the Wilkes-Ashe county line.

And a member of Holly Fischer’s family said on a family Facebook page that the body of the 39-year-old woman was inside the car, according to a report from WCNC-TV, the *******’s news partner.

The 2004 Infiniti SUV driven by Fischer was discovered down a steep ravine off N.C. 16, a short distance southeast of the county line in Wilkes County.

During a morning news conference, Wilkes County sheriff’s office investigators said they would need heavy equipment to haul the wreckage of the SUV up the steep embankment where it had landed.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 12:00:33 PM »

How sad Rest in Peace Holly. Prayers for her family an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2013, 12:33:22 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Report--209921551.html

Sheriff: Body found near missing Charlotte woman’s vehicle
Posted on June 3, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Updated today at 12:21 PM

WILKES COUNTY, N. C. -- The Ashe County Sheriff's Office has confirmed they discovered a body near the crash scene of where a Charlotte woman's vehicle was found.

The vehicle driven by a Holly Fischer who has been missing for a week was found overnight in a mountain area near the Wilkes-Ashe county line, a source at the Ashe County Sheriff’s Office said Monday morning.

Authorities found a body near the scene a few moments after discovering the vehicle, according to the Ashe County Sheriff's Office.

(Click here for photos from the scene)

Authorities have not officially confirmed it's the body of Fischer.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 12:42:09 PM »

Graceland  Thank you for the up dates. Did you look at the pictures from the news article. The last picture number 9. They showed something in the trees. I just couldn't figure out what it was. Or maybe it's just tree branches and I am seeing things that aren't there.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 02:05:37 PM »

Graceland  Thank you for the up dates. Did you look at the pictures from the news article. The last picture number 9. They showed something in the trees. I just couldn't figure out what it was. Or maybe it's just tree branches and I am seeing things that aren't there.

You're welcome, Green Eyes.

I can't figure it out either.  I'll see if I am able to post the picture.  From the reports, her body was found near the car.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 02:08:03 PM »

You're welcome, Green Eyes.

I can't figure it out either.  I'll see if I am able to post the picture.  From the reports, her body was found near the car.

Thanks Graceland. At least it wasn't just me. That's what I understood to that she was found out side the car.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 02:10:42 PM »

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Report--209921551.html?gallery=y&c=y#/news/local/Report--209921551.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=2&c=y

Sheriff: Body found near missing Charlotte woman’s vehicle

Picture 9/9

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 02:14:48 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/03/body-missing-charlotte-woman-found-near-800-foot-embankment/

Body of missing North Carolina woman found at bottom of 800-foot embankment
Published June 03, 2013

The body of a missing North Carolina woman whose car went over an 800-foot embankment has been found, authorities and relatives said.

Authorities found the body of Holly Fischer, 39, of Charlotte, near Highway 16 along the border of Wilkes and Ashe counties. Rescue crews tried to rappel down an 800-foot embankment late Sunday after a friend of the family spotted what looked like the 2004 silver Infinity Fischer was last seen driving as she left her parents’ house in Knoxville, Tenn., but rough terrain and darkness hampered efforts.

Rescuers resumed the search early Monday and found Fischer’s body nearby, authorities said. It was not clear if she was thrown from the vehicle or managed to climb out before dying.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2013, 02:40:30 PM »

http://www2.wataugademocrat.com/News/story/ACSO-body-found-may-be-that-of-missing-Charlotte-woman-id-011651

ACSO: body found may be that of missing Charlotte woman

The vehicle of a missing Charlotte woman was found Sunday night near the Wilkes and Ashe county lines, and the body of a white female was found inside, according to Ashe County Sheriff James Williams.

Although the body has not been positively identified, Williams said it matches the description of the missing woman, Holly Fischer, and they believe it to be her.

"The vehicle was found near the jumping off place on the Wilkes County side," Williams said.
The Wilkes County Sheriff's Office held a news conference earlier Monday, at Piney Ridge Baptist Church on N.C. 16 North.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2013, 03:02:26 PM »

http://www.journalnow.com/news/state_region/article_5ddf0a3e-cc5b-11e2-9f61-0019bb30f31a.html

Family says missing NC woman’s body found inside car in Wilkes County
Posted: Monday, June 3, 2013 10:39 am |  Updated: 2:14 pm, Mon Jun 3, 2013.

WILKESBORO, N.C. — The family of a missing Charlotte woman has confirmed to WSOC her body was found inside a vehicle discovered Monday morning in Wilkes County.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2013, 05:15:11 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/03/holly-fischer-found-dead_n_3379910.html

Holly Fischer Missing: Authorities Recover Missing Woman's Body In N.C. Mountains
Posted: 06/03/2013 4:55 pm EDT

Authorities have recovered the body of Holly Fischer, a missing North Carolina woman whose car was found at the bottom on an 800-foot embankment Sunday night.

According to the Wilkes County Sheriff's Office, a family friend who was searching for Fischer contacted authorities Sunday night and told he spotted car tracks going off the road in an area off N.C. 16 in Millers Creek, N.C.

When investigators arrived at the scene they spotted Fisher’s 2004 Infiniti SUV at the bottom of a 800-foot ravine.

Rescue personnel who attempted to rappel down the steep embankment Sunday night had to abandon the attempt due to "rough terrain and darkness," a sheriff’s office official said Monday morning.

The search resumed at 8 a.m. Monday, at which time rescue personnel were able to reach the vehicle and recover Fischer's body.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013, 10:51:20 PM »

Photos of the car at the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335399/Holly-Fischer-Body-missing-North-Carolina-woman-1000-foot-embankment.html

Body of missing North Carolina woman found at bottom of 1000-foot embankment after desperate week-long search
PUBLISHED: 16:43 EST, 3 June 2013  | UPDATED: 17:07 EST, 3 June 2013
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 10:19:31 AM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/memorial-planned-holly-fischer/nYCPM/

Posted: 8:34 a.m. Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Memorial planned for Holly Fischer

CHARLOTTE, N.C. —
A memorial service has been scheduled for a Charlotte woman who was found dead near her crashed car a week after she went missing.

Friends and family will gather to mourn and remember Holly Fischer on Saturday at 11 a.m. at St. Gabriel Catholic Church in Charlotte.

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.