April 26, 2024, 09:17:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parties mentioned in the other thread! Please tell us!!!  (Read 7204 times)
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« on: June 17, 2005, 01:29:39 PM »

I don't want this to get lost in the other thread above.

What are these parties you are all talking about? Arubagirl & DJ do you know the man that has been arrested?

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 01:44:18 PM »

Okay, I read in the other thread where these are parties that are thrown after the bars close. They are suppose to have permission to throw them.

Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 01:52:15 PM »

With the way that all of her friends are avoiding the media, they must not want to say what went on that night, Natalee must have been drinking hard, people say she could barely even walk, she must have just went totally wild that night drinking as much as she could.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 02:05:57 PM »

Quote from: "HurricanesFanatic"
With the way that all of her friends are avoiding the media, they must not want to say what went on that night, Natalee must have been drinking hard, people say she could barely even walk, she must have just went totally wild that night drinking as much as she could.

Actually, if you'd been LISTENING to the news, and those of us on here that KNOW her, you'd know that she COULD walk, did NOT appear drunk, and you are completely WRONG. She was drinking LEGALLY and RESPONSIBLY!!!!!

We are avoiding the media because people like YOU don't even listen-ya'll just bash us and her family without listening or even caring...it doesn't matter what any of us say...we are going through enough already without being caused more pain by mean, insensitive, sick people.

NOT TO MENTION-IT HAS BEEN STATED SEVERAL TIMES-THE FAMILY AND THE FBI HAVE ASKED US TO KEEP QUIET FOR THE GOOD OF THE INVESTIGATION.

Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 02:12:33 PM »

Agreed, the friends are trying to stay quiet so the media doesn't find out how much Natalee was knocking down that night at the bar.

Some people said she was almost passed out in the bathroom, had problems walking.... had problems getting into the car... with it being her last day in Aruba on vacation she probably just went all out, many say she may have had a drinking problem, I would not be surprised if she had drank before back at house parties in Alabma.  Remember, Alabama and the rest of the South used to be the home of Moonshine, those Alabama folks love drinking.... she must have not known that down in Aruba they make the drinks stronger... live and learn
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 02:15:03 PM »

Quote from: "JMC62"

Agreed, the friends are trying to stay quiet so the media doesn't find out how much Natalee was knocking down that night at the bar.

Some people said she was almost passed out in the bathroom, had problems walking.... had problems getting into the car... with it being her last day in Aruba on vacation she probably just went all out, many say she may have had a drinking problem, I would not be surprised if she had drank before back at house parties in Alabma.  Remember, Alabama and the rest of the South used to be the home of Moonshine, those Alabama folks love drinking.... she must have not known that down in Aruba they make the drinks stronger... live and learn

Ya'll are all dumb...I'm sorry, but I'm losing all the patience I had.
It was NOT her that "passed out" in the bathroom-it was another girl on the trip. FACT. She did NOT appear drunk. FACT. She did NOT have a drinking problem. FACT. And we don't just LOVE drinking, you backward ass moron. FACT.

bhardy1956
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 04:27:34 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "JMC62"

Ya'll are all dumb...I'm sorry, but I'm losing all the patience I had.
It was NOT her that "passed out" in the bathroom-it was another girl on the trip. FACT. She did NOT appear drunk. FACT. She did NOT have a drinking problem. FACT. And we don't just LOVE drinking, you backward ass moron. FACT.

Just ignore the backward ass morons!  Their ignorance is shining brightly.  The can only hear out of their ass holes

I pray for Natalee every day and hope and believe she is found alive and well.

Beth
Amber74121
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 04:32:18 PM »

These parties, did they take place on a boat ???
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 05:11:09 PM »

mbhs05 please ignore them.

My point is that perhaps Natalie was taken to one of these parties. If that happened perhaps she is being held somewhere.

mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 11:25:51 AM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
mbhs05 please ignore them.

My point is that perhaps Natalie was taken to one of these parties. If that happened perhaps she is being held somewhere.

I'm leaning towards this "crazy" guy having abducted her and taken her to one of those...and then I don't know what...

SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 11:30:05 AM »

I am holding out hope for that theory too!

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 12:49:32 PM »

If she was taken to a place like that it was against her wiil, or she was drugged. Don't get me wrong, I hope that is what happened too, because it would point to her still being alive and in reasonably non-hostile company.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 12:55:19 PM »

Just ignore the backward a$$ morons! Their ignorance is shining brightly.

Yes, please.. DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.   For more information see the Forum Q&A (bottom of Index page) regarding Trolls and Ghosting.

Thank you!

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2005, 03:21:09 AM »

Eye witnesses have told exactly as mbhs05 has stated repeatedly.
Natalee was walking on her own, was not even leaning on Joran (not even touching him, actually).
She was not the one who was sick in the bathroom.  I was at the church when this was being discussed.  The girls involved, when told of that couple's story (from Houston? Boston?), said, "Oh my gosh!  That was US!"  I can understand the mistake; so many of the girls on the trip match Natalee's general description.

But how many times must these rumors be refuted?  Even within two posts on the same thread?!

Aside to MBHS05, though -- Not all the kids on the trip were told by either the family or FBI not to speak.  Quite possibly the ones closest to events were so instructed.  So far as the general silence, that is largely owed to the fact that, admirably, no one will give up the names of other students or chaperons on the trip in order to protect their privacy.  The media have reached a few by other means.  

Thank you for your continued defense of all involved.  It is a shame that it is necessary.  So many people would rather waste time and breath on placing blame when the focus SHOULD be on FINDING NATALEE!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2005, 03:38:17 AM »

Nothing could be further from the truth!
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2005, 03:40:33 AM »

I believe the person from Alabama who said Natalee wasn't that drunk.  She seems like the type of person who'd have two or three drinks.
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2005, 04:15:12 AM »

Btw, if you'd seen later photos of some other teens who had been to CnC's that night, you'd be struck by how NOT drunk they appear.  Completely clear-eyed and alert.  Just to show it's possible for teens to visit CnC's and NOT be wasted at closing time.
Diane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2005, 08:24:13 AM »

mbhs??  My husband and I and also my brother and his wife WERE there the same time you "kids" were there and I beg to differ on the condition of a lot of you "kids"   But my question is WHY oh WHY did you guys let her go with these boys????? Me being a 47 year old mother at my age I wouldnt let any of my friends go with any strangers even at our age.  That I just dont understand!!!  I have been battling with this since our return and also knowing we seen her many times at the hotel, so beautiful, so innocent, having a great time and then BAM.  I couldnt believe how you kids always and I mean always had a drink in your hands, not saying they always contained alcohol BUT knowing being an 18 yr old being allowed to drink at 18 I can bet alcohol was in those cups 90% of the time.  We observed the "kids" at nite and alot were out of control.  I'm not placing blame on anyone but the evil boys that they have in custody!!!!    I pray for her safe return!!!!
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2005, 08:41:44 AM »

Good God why do you all insist on blaming Natalee, her friends on the trip, the chaperones, and the family.  Get to know some of those that were on the trip.  Dash and MBHS and all of Natalee's friends and family are going through alot.  The only ones that are to blame are the yellow belly cowards that did this to Natalee.  tell you who ever has not made a mistake intheir life step forward and make the accusations you idiots are making towards everyone but these cowards that did this.  No one best step forward because we have always made a mistake.  I believe her friends when they said she was not drunk  and neither were her friends.  I believe this because of what I have heard of the type of person Natalee is and how strong her character is.  Everyone BACK OFF of blaming Natalee, any of her friends, family and the chaperones.  I will continue to defend Dash, MBHS and all of those that were with Natalee.  Use your heads.  It pains me to see people blame them.  as Jesus said let he who is without sin cast the first stone.  you who are without mistakes cast the first stone.  The only mistake here is Natalee being a trusting person and these cowards took advantage of this, when she assumed they were just going to take her back to her hotel and nothign else.
Diane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2005, 08:57:06 AM »

I didnt mean it to sound like I put the blame on anyone but the EVIL men in custody!!!!!!  I dont blame Natalee or her friends!!!!
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.