March 19, 2024, 01:31:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "the bills from the previous decades must now be paid."  (Read 1234 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 05, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »

Deputy PM: Serbian economy is faltering

Source: B92, Tanjug, Kurir
BELGRADE -- Aleksandar Vučić says the situation in Serbia is "more difficult than can be heard," because "the bills from the previous decades must now be paid."

The first deputy PM and SNS party leader told B92 on Wednesday that he "still finds the talks on anti-crisis measures in Serbia a nightmare." According to Vučić, the situation is such that "whatever someone from the opposition says about the severity of the condition in which we are, it is true, and even worse."

"We must fight to fix that. This condition is the product - I don't wish to criticize anyone - a condition we have created over the past decades and now the bills are to be paid."

He said this concerned Kosovo, corruption, and debt increase, and added it was believed for a long time that "we could spend and live easy without producing."

read more here - http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2013&mm=06&dd=05&nav_id=86514

GM alive and moving jobs to China...

Interest rates are low and Obama wants to create jobs...

What's wrong with this picture?

Future generations paying for what was stolen by their parents and grandparents?

What is wrong with this picture?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 10:29:25 PM »

"Ending corruption would help Serbia's economy"

Serbian citizens are aware of how poorly they are living and know the current crisis would be far more bearable if funds were spent purposefully and if millions did not go into the pockets of those who are supposed to work for the citizens rather than against them -- politicians, representatives of all levels of authority and heads of companies.

"Given how much is being stolen, we even have a good life in Serbia. I'm surprised there are any resources to steal from. I'm not interested in who comes from which political party. All those who have profited to the detriment of the people should be held accountable for it," student Irena Dosic, 22, told SETimes.
Emphasis added...

read more here - http://setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/features/setimes/features/2012/11/26/feature-02

IRS wasted how much on conferences?  Presidential suites?  Dancing lessons?

Who has to pay that back?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.