March 28, 2024, 02:13:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786034 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: June 06, 2013, 02:28:16 PM »

« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:30:14 PM by San » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 10:25:38 PM »

Hello to all.  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 11:34:55 PM »

Nice job San! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 12:28:14 AM »

Thank you so much Texasmom for responding...

Many of you have no idea how special and important you were to me in a very difficult time in my life. I was..and still am reserved and quiet. Coming here made me put my problems in perspective. I want you all to know I still think of you often and hope I can stop by more often. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 07:42:10 AM »

Many of you have no idea how special and important you were to me in a very difficult time in my life. I was..and still am reserved and quiet. Coming here made me put my problems in perspective. I want you all to know I still think of you often and hope I can stop by more often. 

Hi Shell!  It's so good to see you!    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 08:45:09 AM »

Great to see you Shell! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 06:31:01 PM »

Mere sent me a recent photo of Quincy and Bella.  They are so cute!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 09:43:45 AM »

Mere sent me a recent photo of Quincy and Bella.  They are so cute!

So cute

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 09:46:42 AM »

Klaas how did you do with the rain? I know Northern Calif got hit the hardest this  time.  Yikes South LA had a tornado. Crazy  Hope IBE is okay.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 06:52:35 PM »

Klaas how did you do with the rain? I know Northern Calif got hit the hardest this  time.  Yikes South LA had a tornado. Crazy  Hope IBE is okay.

It rained really hard here for a while early yesterday morning, in fact, I didn't go to work. Worked today instead of yesterday.  I have about a 30 minute freeway drive early in the morning and wasn't about to risk it in the rain.  Other than that, no problems here, just a lot of rain and wind for a while.  Big rain and wind didn't last long.  I'm sure IBE is fine, I don't think she's in any of the evacuation or mud slide areas.

Nice to get some rain!  It's beautiful today, cool and crisp with a few clouds lingering. 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 10:48:01 AM »

Hi folks.....this is a busy time here and I bet for everyone else.

Bella is in obedience classes, decorations are still going up, company arrives on Friday, big family
Christmas party at daughter's on Sunday.

It is different to have Christmas with the temps in the 70's.

How many of you have Hallmark movies on in the background?  Think I know them by heart.
This one is A Dog Named Christmas.....and then there will be Christmas with Tucker.

I made a casserole last night.....corn casserole.....to be sure it would be good for the family dinner.
Well....it really wasnt....I think because I put two of them together....so off I go to follow a recipe....lol.

Hugs to all......

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 11:05:09 AM »

It rained really hard here for a while early yesterday morning, in fact, I didn't go to work. Worked today instead of yesterday.  I have about a 30 minute freeway drive early in the morning and wasn't about to risk it in the rain.  Other than that, no problems here, just a lot of rain and wind for a while.  Big rain and wind didn't last long.  I'm sure IBE is fine, I don't think she's in any of the evacuation or mud slide areas.

Nice to get some rain!  It's beautiful today, cool and crisp with a few clouds lingering. 

Glad to hear you are enjoying the weather. I understand you have a couple more days of rain. I know it's needed.  It's been so dry. Lets hope that the mountains get lots of snow this year. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 11:20:38 AM »

Hi folks.....this is a busy time here and I bet for everyone else.

Bella is in obedience classes, decorations are still going up, company arrives on Friday, big family
Christmas party at daughter's on Sunday.

It is different to have Christmas with the temps in the 70's.

How many of you have Hallmark movies on in the background?  Think I know them by heart.
This one is A Dog Named Christmas.....and then there will be Christmas with Tucker.

I made a casserole last night.....corn casserole.....to be sure it would be good for the family dinner.
Well....it really wasnt....I think because I put two of them together....so off I go to follow a recipe....lol.

Hugs to all......

Mere you sound so happy in your new place. I love watching all the Holiday movies. 

This year I handed over the reins to my daughter.  Told her after 45 years of cooking all the Holiday meals it was her turn.    I will bake some goodies to take over. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 08:39:34 AM »

It is no secret  silent how much I love  to listen  to Dana Pretzer  , if I don't get to hear his show on Monkey Radio  as soon as it airs, I love to hear his sexy melodious and powerful voice  and his guests as soon as I can.  I just realized after many years that Dana was an 'ambulance washer.'     All of this time, I thought he was an 'ambulance watcher.'    

Shocked Rolling Eyes

Diane Dimond's show was talked about on the December 3rd show.  I finally got to see the beautiful  face that goes with the voice.  I encourage you to take a look at this interesting site.  Here is the website in case you didn't catch it:  http://talkcenteramerica.tv

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2014, 01:39:58 PM »

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanakkah
May your day be filled with laughter and love.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 05:42:57 PM »

SM Christmas 2007!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2014, 10:00:41 AM »

Nice Klaas, bring out the Monkey Christmas Tree  ...  

Merry Christmas Monkeys!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/12/25/merry-christmas-2014-from-scared-monkeys-i-bring-you-good-news-of-great-joy-that-will-be-for-all-the-people-today-in-the-town-of-david-a-saviour-has-been-born-to-you/

On this special day we would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and for all to always remember the true reason for the season. As you are unwrapping presents, spending time with family, friends and loved ones, eating your dinner and experiencing the joy of this day, always keep in mind the true reason for the season because  on this joyous day …  “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2014, 11:02:44 AM »

Merry Christmas, ya'll!!      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2014, 11:21:03 AM »

Wishing you and yours a Blessed Christmas and a Joyous New Year--2015!     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2014, 10:51:17 PM »

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.