March 28, 2024, 07:29:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 785988 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2015, 07:11:03 PM »

an angelic monkey  Hi Monkeys, I hope I don't upset CBB or her family for posting this.  BUT I thought of you guys as soon as I knew we need prayers!!  CBB has been battling some health issues lately and is now in ICU with double pneumonia.  Please pray for her and her family. 

Sending prayers and hoping CBB has a good, full recovery soon.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2015, 07:30:46 PM »

an angelic monkey  Hi Monkeys, I hope I don't upset CBB or her family for posting this.  BUT I thought of you guys as soon as I knew we need prayers!!  CBB has been battling some health issues lately and is now in ICU with double pneumonia.  Please pray for her and her family. 

OMG no!  I have been so worried about her lungs.  I'll pray and start a thread if it hasn't already been done. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2015, 09:24:13 PM »

OMG no!  I have been so worried about her lungs.  I'll pray and start a thread if it hasn't already been done. 

Thank You!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2015, 09:34:51 PM »

KCJackie  My heart is breaking with the news of CBB.  There are many of us that have been praying for her since she last posted. May God be with her & her family at this time. Like Klaas said she is a fighter. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2015, 06:56:55 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with CBB.  I have always thought alot of her.  Wishing her the best for a speedy recovery.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2015, 10:19:40 AM »

Adding my prayers.  Was thinking of CBB just the other day and remembered all the wonderful avatars she created for so many of us.  Also the love and kindness she has shown to her own family members and so any others. I often think of the wonderful family photos she shared with us.
God bless CBB and get well soon! 
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2015, 02:56:31 PM »

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/developing-pulaski-county-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-child/3195224

OMG another one!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2015, 06:05:03 PM »

KCJackie  My heart is breaking with the news of CBB.  There are many of us that have been praying for her since she last posted. May God be with her & her family at this time. Like Klaas said she is a fighter. 

She is definitely a fighter and has great faith!!  Just continue to pray for her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2015, 06:08:39 PM »

Started a thread:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15616.0
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2015, 06:10:32 PM »

She is definitely a fighter and has great faith!!  Just continue to pray for her.

KCJackie - please keep us updated.  We added to the prayer thread as well:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.msg1599208#new
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2015, 08:35:03 PM »

KC, any update on CBB?  Double pneumonia is bad.  She is a fighter.  Still praying for her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2015, 08:46:13 PM »

she is on a vent.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2015, 09:21:30 PM »

she is on a vent.

OMG, praying, praying.....................

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2015, 09:28:07 PM »

she is on a vent.

OMG    Praying  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2015, 09:32:35 PM »

I am heartbroken to hear of CBB's health issues.  Praying she pulls through.

Mere, calling out to you.  I know you last posted about having knee surgery.  Have you had it yet and if so hope your are doing o.k.

an angelic monkey

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2015, 10:08:23 PM »

::HelloKitty::Hi Blue Moon....I came in this morning to talk about the knee surgery and saw the notes about CBB.  I am praying for her.  She has been such a good friend over all these years.

I am on day 11 Knee Surgery and the pain is pretty awful.  Just pray that the prosthesis is in place.  Having difficulty walking,  I will be going to see doctor on Thursday and have x-rays done.

Hugs to all of you. 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2015, 10:45:18 PM »

::HelloKitty::Hi Blue Moon....I came in this morning to talk about the knee surgery and saw the notes about CBB.  I am praying for her.  She has been such a good friend over all these years.

I am on day 11 Knee Surgery and the pain is pretty awful.  Just pray that the prosthesis is in place.  Having difficulty walking,  I will be going to see doctor on Thursday and have x-rays done.

Hugs to all of you. 

Have thought a lot about you and the knee surgery.  Have you started physical therapy yet?  The pain will subside over time.  You are well on your way.  Will keep you in my thoughts.  Hopefully you will be as good as new soon.

Yes, I just went back and read a lot of CBB's posts.  The last was about Waylan and the progress he has made since coming into their lives.  It is so strange to have never met her at all but to feel like you know them personally.  I guess that is how it is with all our monkey friends.  Breaks my heart to see anyone go through such difficult times.

Take care, keep us updated on your progress.  You will be amazed at the progress you made one month down the road.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2015, 11:27:25 PM »

she is on a vent.

OMG    Praying  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2015, 11:28:54 PM »

Hugs to all of you. 

Mere, I'm so sorry you are still in so much pain.  I have no experience with knee surgery so I don't know what to expect.  Hopefully it's a normal healing process and the xrays will be good.  I pray your pain goes away soon.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2015, 11:57:40 PM »

Hugs to all of you. 

Mere, I'm so sorry you are still in so much pain.  I have no experience with knee surgery so I don't know what to expect.  Hopefully it's a normal healing process and the xrays will be good.  I pray your pain goes away soon.

Prayers Mere an angelic monkey  I am with Klaas , I don't know much about knee surgery. Hope your xrays are good.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.