March 28, 2024, 07:33:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 785989 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2015, 02:14:50 AM »

Good evening monkeys....
Going to sleep and praying for CBB.  I do hope that she will be well. 

Much love to all of you.

Going into town tomorrow to have leg checked post-op.  Thank you for your support.   

Good Luck with your doctor visit tomorrow Mere. Prayers it goes well. You will be dancing the jig in no time. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2015, 07:05:09 AM »

Another day, more prayers sent CBB's way.  Each day brings renewed hope that she will pull out of this and be stronger than ever.

Good luck Mere, hope you get a good report today.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2015, 08:31:14 AM »

KCJackie sent me this photo of CBB last night.  This photo wasn't taken all that long ago, it was at her son's wedding just a few years back.  Look how beautiful and full on joy she is.  PLEASE PRAY FOR CBB: 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2015, 08:42:50 AM »

Hello you all. Praying for dear sweet CBB.   

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2015, 09:15:52 AM »

Hello Shell.  Good to see you and hope you've been well.   

Prayers for our CBB and her family. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2015, 09:39:19 AM »

an angelic monkey Please go here to light a candle for  CBB ...  http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CBB

Keeping CBB in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2015, 09:56:08 AM »

Thank You Klaas.   an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2015, 03:06:38 PM »

KCJackie sent me this photo of CBB last night.  This photo wasn't taken all that long ago, it was at her son's wedding just a few years back.  Look how beautiful and full on joy she is.  PLEASE PRAY FOR CBB: 

Awwww, she's so beautiful!   

Praying she's better today!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2015, 03:23:26 PM »

Continued Prayers for CBB an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2015, 06:22:39 PM »

Very pretty lady.  My prayers continue for her. Thinking of her morning, noon and night.  Any updates on her condition?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2015, 06:38:01 PM »

an angelic monkey Please go here to light a candle for  CBB ...  http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CBB

Keeping CBB in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2015, 10:28:23 PM »

I have decided to leave Tuesday instead of late tonight.  As of last night things didn't seem to be going so well.  Immediate family only is allowed and her son graciously offered to get me in there tomorrow by saying I was family. 

Ready for some good news???  They expect her to make a full recovery, God willing.    

I figure if I wait to go on Tuesday hopefully she will be off the vent by t then.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2015, 10:46:25 PM »

I have decided to leave Tuesday instead of late tonight.  As of last night things didn't seem to be going so well.  Immediate family only is allowed and her son graciously offered to get me in there tomorrow by saying I was family. 

Ready for some good news???  They expect her to make a full recovery, God willing.    

I figure if I wait to go on Tuesday hopefully she will be off the vent by t then.

Thank you for the update, KCJackie! 

Good to hear that they expect CBB to make a full recovery!  Will continue to send positive thoughts and prayers.  an angelic monkey

Please take care of yourself and get some rest.  You're an  an angelic monkey
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2015, 10:49:59 PM »

Hi Muffy , I'm doing ok thank you : ) I live in Texas now...closer to family. Tomorrow morning one of my daughters will be induced to have a baby girl due to complications. She will be a preemie...she isn't due until May. Praying all goes well xoxo

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2015, 11:03:50 PM »

Prayers do work.  So glad to hear this news.  Thanks for this positive news.  It made my day.  Will continue praying for her.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2015, 11:08:35 PM »

Mere, any positive news from you doctor's visit today?  Sure hope so.

Shell, sending prayers for your little baby girl. Hope all goes well with her delivery and the mother is o.k. also.

I am so excited with the news of CBB.  Miracles do happen..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2015, 11:23:14 PM »

So excited to hear about CBB!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2015, 11:26:49 PM »

Hi Muffy , I'm doing ok thank you : ) I live in Texas now...closer to family. Tomorrow morning one of my daughters will be induced to have a baby girl due to complications. She will be a preemie...she isn't due until May. Praying all goes well xoxo

Shell
- I'll pray your daughter and baby will get through the delivery fine.  The baby will be early but not too horribly early so hopefully there won't be too many issues.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2015, 11:30:05 PM »

That just made my day Continued prayers that CBB keeps improving and is home soon.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2015, 11:32:30 PM »

Prayers for your daughter and granddaughter Shell. So nice to hear from you.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.