March 29, 2024, 12:16:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786125 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2015, 11:33:25 PM »

Mere how did your doctors appointment go?  Continued prayers for a fast recovery an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2015, 09:08:04 AM »

an angelic monkey Please go here to light a candle for  CBB ...  http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CBB

Keeping CBB in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

Happy to hear CBB is expected to make a full recovery!  Wonderful news.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2015, 09:08:49 AM »

Mere how did your doctors appointment go?  Continued prayers for a fast recovery an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2015, 09:37:06 AM »

Hi monkeys......what a very long day, but the results were good.

Went into the city and had 30 staples removed, had the leg xrayed with good results.  The PA is very happy with the looks of the leg and so am I...!! 

Now for pain.....there is still swelling and pain on pressure.  I become exhausted so quickly.  One more week of inhouse
physical therapy.....and then on to out-patient.  Everyone says I will not remember this......like after childbirth....lolol.

Thanks to all your support.

CBB....my prayers to you.  Much love and big hugs.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2015, 09:43:59 AM »

Went into the city and had 30 staples removed, had the leg xrayed with good results.  The PA is very happy with the looks of the leg and so am I...!! 

Now for pain.....there is still swelling and pain on pressure.  I become exhausted so quickly.  One more week of inhouse
physical therapy.....and then on to out-patient.  Everyone says I will not remember this......like after childbirth....lolol.

Great news about your knee!  I'm sure the pain will get less and less each day.  It will likely be better just having those dumb staples gone!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2015, 05:22:55 PM »

That's wonderful news Mere. Yikes 30 staples. Prayers each day your pain becomes smaller & smaller.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2015, 09:50:37 PM »

Mere, glad to hear your good news.  You will see improvement daily.  Remember that old saying "No pain, no gain".

Continued prayers for CBB.  Hope to hear better news in the coming days.  Hang in there girl.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #147 on: March 27, 2015, 11:38:18 PM »

Continued Prayers for CBB an angelic monkey Since we haven't heard how she is doing today, I am going with no news is good news. Hope she is improving daily. Loves & Hugs for CBB

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2015, 01:24:45 PM »

So glad you got a good report!     Hopefully as the swelling subsides the pain will too! 

Keeping you in my prayers.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2015, 01:27:19 PM »

Continued Prayers for CBB an angelic monkey Since we haven't heard how she is doing today, I am going with no news is good news. Hope she is improving daily. Loves & Hugs for CBB

an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2015, 02:42:15 PM »

I have decided to leave Tuesday instead of late tonight.  As of last night things didn't seem to be going so well.  Immediate family only is allowed and her son graciously offered to get me in there tomorrow by saying I was family. 

Ready for some good news???  They expect her to make a full recovery, God willing.    

I figure if I wait to go on Tuesday hopefully she will be off the vent by t then.

Thank you for the update ... Great News ... CBB is continued to be in my prayers.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2015, 02:49:48 PM »

Hello you all. Praying for dear sweet CBB.   

Hello Shell.  Good to see you and hope you've been well.   

Prayers for our CBB and her family. 

Hi Muffy , I'm doing ok thank you : ) I live in Texas now...closer to family. Tomorrow morning one of my daughters will be induced to have a baby girl due to complications. She will be a preemie...she isn't due until May. Praying all goes well xoxo

Prayers for you too as well Shell ... Hope all went OK. Please let us know.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2015, 03:01:09 PM »

Praying for Shell and her daughter & granddaughter too!   an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2015, 07:30:35 PM »

Praying for Shell and her daughter & granddaughter too!   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2015, 09:12:01 PM »

Baby Evie ...4 lbs 10 ounces is in neonatal icu but doing well. She didn't need oxygen so her lungs are good. She came out crying : ) Mom is doing well too. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2015, 09:19:01 PM »

Baby Evie ...4 lbs 10 ounces is in neonatal icu but doing well. She didn't need oxygen so her lungs are good. She came out crying : ) Mom is doing well too. 

That's wonderful. Congratulations Grandma.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2015, 09:19:05 PM »

Still thinking of and praying for CBB...angels  an angelic monkey watch over her

Mere hope you heal fast praying for you as well.

Isn't modern medicine great? Daughter has gestational diabetes and hbp and was going into pre eclampsia. Baby due date is May 5 so she was 5 weeks early. The steroid shot worked at maturing her lungs. Mommas bp should go down and hopefully her diabetes goes away too.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2015, 09:20:15 PM »

Well apparently I already gave you all a full report...lol...I am just so happy now and was so worried

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2015, 09:48:40 PM »

Great news!!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2015, 10:06:41 PM »

Great news Shell.  Congratulations on the new granddaughter.  Hope your daughter is doing good also.  She came out crying, a good sign the lungs are a.o.k.

I am with Green Eyes on CBB's progress-no news is good news.  Still thinking of her and hoping she is improving.

Mere, how is the knee today?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.