March 28, 2024, 11:56:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786015 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: March 28, 2015, 10:15:40 PM »

Wonderful news Shell, congratulations!  So glad they're both doing well!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: March 29, 2015, 12:50:07 AM »

Baby Evie ...4 lbs 10 ounces is in neonatal icu but doing well. She didn't need oxygen so her lungs are good. She came out crying : ) Mom is doing well too. 

Great news!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: March 29, 2015, 05:23:27 AM »

Baby Evie ...4 lbs 10 ounces is in neonatal icu but doing well. She didn't need oxygen so her lungs are good. She came out crying : ) Mom is doing well too. 

Congratulations Grandma!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: March 29, 2015, 05:28:25 AM »

an angelic monkey Please go here to light a candle for  CBB ...  http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CBB

Keeping CBB in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

bump  -  still pulling for you CBB 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2015, 11:57:49 PM »

I Have some very good news... They took CBB of the vent earlier today!! 

If her numbers continue to improve she will be out in a few days!  I couldn't get a straight flight, so I have to leave my house at 2:00 am Tuesday morning and a layover in Chicago (who doesn't hate that airport)?  Then drive three hours through mountains!!  Why is the song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" stuck in my head? 

I'm just so happy to hear she is doing good and I pray that she continues to get better each day  an angelic monkey

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2015, 02:24:43 AM »

If her numbers continue to improve she will be out in a few days!  I couldn't get a straight flight, so I have to leave my house at 2:00 am Tuesday morning and a layover in Chicago (who doesn't hate that airport)?  Then drive three hours through mountains!!  Why is the song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" stuck in my head? 

I'm just so happy to hear she is doing good and I pray that she continues to get better each day  an angelic monkey

WOO HOO

That is wonderful news. Continued prayers for CBB's speedy recovery.  an angelic monkey

Yikes KCJackie that's crazy going all the way to Chicago then back to Tennessee. Please keep us posted on how she is doing.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2015, 06:42:35 AM »

Than you for the wonderful news on CBB'S progress!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2015, 08:12:32 AM »

OMG that is awesome news!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2015, 09:51:10 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2015, 11:13:42 AM »

KCJ thank you for the good news.  Please tell CBB that she is greatly loved here!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2015, 10:14:03 PM »

WOOHOO!   Thanks for the good news, KCJackie!
Sending positive thoughts and prayers for continued healing.   an angelic monkey  Stay strong, CBB!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2015, 06:54:55 AM »

I am so grateful to hear the news on CBB.  Continued well wishes for you girl.  Told ya you can't keep an ole southern girl down.  Take good care of yourself.

an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: March 31, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »

Great news about CBB...the power of prayer  an angelic monkey

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #173 on: March 31, 2015, 01:32:05 PM »

How's your daughter and granddaughter doing Shell?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #174 on: March 31, 2015, 10:19:27 PM »

Great news about CBB...the power of prayer  an angelic monkey

Amen!  an angelic monkey

I'm so thankful for the wonderful news!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2015, 12:43:45 AM »

CBB went home today!!!!  She's doing really good for what all she's been through.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2015, 05:45:34 AM »

CBB went home today!!!!  She's doing really good for what all she's been through.

Praise The Lord.  ::MonkeyAngel::What wonderful news.  Continued Prayers for a full recovery.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2015, 06:48:50 AM »

Thank you for this wonderful news.  Bless her!   an angelic monkey
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2015, 06:50:10 AM »

So glad to hear CBB is doing good and has gone home.  What a miracle (and a fighter).

Mere, how's the knee doing?  Hopefully you are seeing improvement by now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2015, 07:25:34 AM »

Wishing all the monkeys a Happy Easter!

Thanks to Klass, Red, admin., and Mods for all their tine and devotion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.