March 28, 2024, 10:21:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786101 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2015, 08:31:14 AM »

CBB went home today!!!!  She's doing really good for what all she's been through.

Wow, what great news!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2015, 05:24:14 PM »

CBB went home today!!!!  She's doing really good for what all she's been through.

Hooray!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: April 03, 2015, 12:31:22 PM »

Hooray!!!

Wonderful.  Thanks KCJackie.     
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #183 on: April 05, 2015, 01:02:44 AM »

HAPPY EASTER
Hope everyone has a great day.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: April 05, 2015, 06:13:05 AM »

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OUR MONKEY FRIENDS...

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: April 05, 2015, 07:27:47 AM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2015, 09:43:57 AM »

Happy Easter to all.

Hoping CBB is continuing to do well.  KCJackie, any news on how she is doing once she got home?

Have a great day!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #187 on: April 05, 2015, 11:57:47 AM »

Happy Easter, everyone!   Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

HE LIVES! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: April 05, 2015, 12:13:52 PM »

MAY EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED EASTER …

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/04/05/happy-easter-2015-from-scared-monkeys-he-is-risen-truely-he-is-risen/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2015, 01:25:34 PM »

Thanks Red, that monkey is too cute!   

Happy Easter to you and yours!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2015, 01:59:30 PM »

Very cute Red!  HAPPY EASTER everyone!

albino

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: April 05, 2015, 02:00:13 PM »

Happy Easter!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2015, 06:44:42 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show at 9PM ET tonight!

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2015, 06:32:14 AM »

Hi Monkeys.....I am so happy that CBB has been discharged, and I hope that she is feeling better.

Today is the fourth week after surgery on my knee.  I would not say that I am doing so well, but I hope to improve each day.

I slipped in my room and slid down on the carpet.....had to have two people help me up.  You know the TV ad...."I've fallen and I can't get up".   I would have laughed if I hadn't been crying....lol.  Later the same day, I had another incident with bending the knee too much. 

A man at rehab told me that he was three months post op and that "it just takes time".  He did say that the first month to six weeks is the toughest.  It is too funny to see that all "knees" are able to spot each other and all want to talk about their experiences.

Am transitioning now to out patient physical therapy for two months.

I personally think that prayers work.....so I would love to ask for prayers until I get up to speed.

Hugs to all of you.....Mere

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2015, 08:49:35 AM »

Hi Monkeys.....I am so happy that CBB has been discharged, and I hope that she is feeling better.

Today is the fourth week after surgery on my knee.  I would not say that I am doing so well, but I hope to improve each day.

I slipped in my room and slid down on the carpet.....had to have two people help me up.  You know the TV ad...."I've fallen and I can't get up".   I would have laughed if I hadn't been crying....lol.  Later the same day, I had another incident with bending the knee too much. 

A man at rehab told me that he was three months post op and that "it just takes time".  He did say that the first month to six weeks is the toughest.  It is too funny to see that all "knees" are able to spot each other and all want to talk about their experiences.

I personally think that prayers work.....so I would love to ask for prayers until I get up to speed.

Oh Mere, Prayers headed your way for a timely recovery. I have learned that we all are different in our ability to do things. Some heal faster than others.  I am sorry to hear you fail. At least you can laugh or giggle about it now. I am sure at the time you didn't think it was funny. One day at a time and you will get there.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2015, 10:48:41 AM »

Mere,
Prayers for your healing and for patience.
Sorry you took a fall.  A reminder for sure, how fragile your knee and likely your balance, still is.  Glad you are not bruised and broken.   an angelic monkey
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2015, 08:22:53 PM »

So sorry to hear about your slow recovery.  That man was correct, it does take time.  My mother sat and cried when they were doing her therapy and it was all I could do to stop myself from yelling at them to STOP IT NOW!  She never did get the full use of that knee because she had nerve damage before the surgery.  The 2nd knee replacement went rather smooth for her so even with the same person the results can be different.  You have to watch yourself and always have a cane or walker in front of you until you get the full use of that knee back.

Be careful and keep telling yourself every morning "One more day behind me".  I will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery.  Be safe!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2015, 09:46:01 PM »

I think prayers work too, and I'm praying for you! 

Falling and then over extending must have been scary as well as painful, bless your heart. 

Be patient, you'll get there!   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2015, 07:15:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Has anyone heard how CBB is progressing?  Wishing her well.   an angelic monkey

Mere - Thinking of you and hope this past couple of weeks since we last heard from you, has
           brought substantial healing and advancement to your full recovery.   an angelic monkey
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2015, 07:47:44 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

Has anyone heard how CBB is progressing?  Wishing her well.   an angelic monkey

Mere - Thinking of you and hope this past couple of weeks since we last heard from you, has
           brought substantial healing and advancement to your full recovery.   an angelic monkey

Well....today was six weeks post op and I went into the city to have my leg checked.  Got an A+ from
the P.A. who could not believe how well I was walking and how much I could flex and extend my leg......it was back to normal...... and she told me that I could stop PT unless I wanted to continue for strength purposes. 

I am walking now and using a cane for longer distances.
I will continue with PT and learn some new tricks....like climbing stairs to post office and going into Olive Garden....lol.  I do expect another six weeks of muscle strengthening.  They took x-rays of both legs.  It certainly shows the difference.

So.....for all of you who have supported me, thank you so much.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.