March 29, 2024, 03:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786180 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2015, 08:47:39 PM »

omg texasmom....does this really work?  lolol   I will be over at the Shell station with the candy bar...and the hot coffee...in the morning.....

"If you can have it, try a snickers bar with a hot cup of coffee."

Yes, Mere.  That's a home remedy passed down from my grandma, and my momma.  Hope it worked for you!   

What a wonderful excuse to have a snickers bar!  lol   

True!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: May 10, 2015, 11:22:35 AM »

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: May 10, 2015, 11:25:45 AM »

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/10/happy-mothers-day-2015/

SCARED MONKEYS WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL MOMS A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

A special Mother’s Day wish to all those mom’s of missing children and one’s who have been victims of crime. God Bless you all. Also, a special Mother’s Day wish to the mom’s of our military soldiers … Thank you for the sons and daughters you raised and for your sacrifice. To all the moms, all we can say is THANK YOU!!!

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. – George Washington

All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother. – Abraham Lincoln

There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness … The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital I have made my way. – Andrew Jackson

When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, “Woman, behold, your son!” (27) Then he said to the disciple, “Behold, your mother!” And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home.  John 19:26-27

Happy Mothers Day Mom, I Miss You so much and Thank You for all that you did …
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: May 10, 2015, 01:31:14 PM »

Blind Mother Tatiana Guerra Could Only Imagine What Her Unborn Son Might Look Like Until Her Doctor Let Her See Him With 3D Printing

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/10/blind-mother-tatiana-guerra-could-only-imagine-what-her-unborn-son-might-look-like-until-her-doctor-let-her-see-him-with-3d-printing/

If you have not already seen the VIDEO, go take a look, simply amazing.

This will absolutely bring tears to your eyes on this Mother’s Day … belo , simplesmente belo.

Without doubt as stated at CNET, one of the most exciting and emotional events for parents about to have a child is getting to see their little tyke through an ultrasound. However, such an exciting moment was not possible for the blind. Not any more. This might be one of the most touching VIDEOS ever as Tatiana Guerra, a blind mother-to-be was provided a way to see her unborn baby for the first time thanks to 3D printing technology. The VIDEO will warm your heart. The video is entitled, ‘Meeting Murilo.’ But before Tatiana feels the actual 3D-printed sonogram of Murilo she reads a message in braille.“I am your son,” she says, laughing and crying all at all once. The 30 year old mom, who lost her sight when she was 17, was 20 weeks pregnant at the time of the exam. The video was uploaded on 4/30/15 and at last check it had 8,338,785 views.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: May 10, 2015, 02:56:04 PM »

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

Love both of the front page posts, Red! 
I know your mom is smiling down and proud of you, and all you do to help the missing.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2015, 12:29:47 AM »

Hi... long time... could someone tell me what is wrong with CBB, please ?  I have been reading backwards but so many posts.. ty

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: May 12, 2015, 03:52:46 PM »

Hi... long time... could someone tell me what is wrong with CBB, please ?  I have been reading backwards but so many posts.. ty

Hi Bud's Girl!  We haven't had any recent updates but she was very sick and in the hospital in ICU with a lung infection.  She got better finally and went home and last I heard she is doing OK but like I said, no recent updates.  I'm hoping no news is good news. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: May 14, 2015, 11:35:13 PM »

Thank you Klaas.  Lost email touch with her a long time ago.  I pray she's doing well.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: May 20, 2015, 04:14:52 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tonight at 9pm ET!

Click on the link below at 9pm ET to listen to the show live:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:54:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2015, 08:10:46 AM »

We've had so much rain in Texas lately,  this little monkey may need to invert the umbrella and use it as a boat.         Or maybe the monkey will need water wings...   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2015, 03:58:59 PM »

We've had so much rain in Texas lately,  this little monkey may need to invert the umbrella and use it as a boat.         Or maybe the monkey will need water wings...   

That's the truth! 

Sun is shining today, but 3-4 more inches in the forecast for us tomorrow.  Water still standing in places.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2015, 03:39:18 PM »

That's the truth! 

Sun is shining today, but 3-4 more inches in the forecast for us tomorrow.  Water still standing in places.   

YEP    We have sunshine this afternoon but had a storm this morning.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2015, 03:46:33 PM »

That's the truth! 

We had a lot of rain and high winds last night.     There were roofs damaged in the neighborhood, some trees toppled and snapped at base and big limbs broken.  The flash flooding is nuts!  More rain to come tonight. 
YEP    We have sunshine this afternoon but had a storm this morning.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2015, 03:47:04 PM »

There were bridges washed out.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2015, 04:30:35 PM »

There were bridges washed out.   

I hadn't heard that Muffy. Yikes.

Just read we are done until tomorrow afternoon, then more nasty stuff coming in. One of the lakes was down something like 27 feet. It's now down maybe 3 feet. That is just in the last 2 weeks. It seems the Trinity river up here is flooding all over in Northern Texas. The whole state is getting hit. Hope all our Texas Monkeys are safe.

Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama are getting hit too. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2015, 06:18:20 PM »

All you in the storm areas be safe.  Even my son in Colorado has had an unusual amount of rain.  Crazy!  I guess Texas and Oklahoma are the worst! 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2015, 11:00:21 PM »

Keeping all the monkeys in the storm's path in my prayers. Stay safe.   

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2015, 07:53:08 AM »

When it was realized how much water was coming, the emergency group tried to do reverse 911 calls to get people to evacuate.  For some, they couldn't get out or it was too late.  There were a lot of rooftop rescues once the weather allowed the helicopters to get in the air.  I feel so badly for the two families that are missing and their relatives.  It's not looking good for them.  I'm in an area that is much higher elevation, so the water hasn't been a problem, but the winds and such caused trees in the neighborhood to snap, to fall over, and there's a good amount of roof damage.  Most important though is there were no injuries in my neighborhood.  One of my son's lives in San Marcos and so far his home is safe.  We have more rain coming today.   

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local/hays-county/2015/05/24/300-homes-destroyed-1000-damaged-in-hays-county/27886949/
Hays County: 1 dead, 8 missing, hundreds of homes damaged or destroyed
May 25, 2015

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: May 25, 2015, 09:08:02 AM »

Keeping all the monkeys in the storm's path in my prayers. Stay safe.   

absolutely 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: May 25, 2015, 01:26:16 PM »

Memorial Day – 2015: A Debt We Can Never Repay … Remembering, Thanking & Honoring Our Military Heroes For Their Service & Sacrifice

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/25/memorial-day-2015-a-debt-we-can-never-repay-remembering-thanking-honoring-our-military-heroes-for-their-service-sacrifice/

REMEMBERING AND HONORING OUR MILITARY HEROES WHO GAVE ALL … BECAUSE FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE.

On this Memorial Day 2015, Scared Monkeys sends a special thank you to all of the military men, woman and their families who have sacrificed their lives to that We, the United States of America, remain the home of the free because of the brave. We thank from the bottom of our hearts those who we can no longer thank in person for their sacrifice to this great Country. Thank you and God Bless you, we shall never forget you your service and sacrifice.

Please take time today to remember what this day is truly about and the men and women that we have lost.

A thank you to all that made the greatest sacrifice for us. May we honor your sacrifices and make you proud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.