March 28, 2024, 10:57:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786004 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: July 04, 2015, 11:21:36 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA ... JULY 4TH, 2015

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/07/04/happy-independence-day-2015-happy-birthday-america-july-4-2015-that-to-secure-these-rights-governments-are-instituted-among-men-deriving-their-just-powers-fro/

Remember the sacrifice and the bravery of so many who fought against the British crown to create an Independent country of the United States of America. And so many after gaining our independence who gave their lives to protect and maintain those freedoms. TODAY, it is “We the People’s” job to maintain American independence as stated in the Declaration of Independence, “That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.” America, that means that government gets its power from the people, not the other way around. NEVER FORGET THAT.

Have a Wonderful 4th of July Everyone!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: July 04, 2015, 11:23:59 AM »

GOD BLESS THE USA ... Lee Greenwood

If tomorrow all the things were gone
I worked for all my life
And I'd had to start again
Just my children and my wife
I thank my lucky stars
To be living here today
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away
And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the ones who died
Who gave that right to me
And I gladly stand up next to you
And defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the U.S.A.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: July 04, 2015, 12:18:28 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/07/04/happy-independence-day-2015-happy-birthday-america-july-4-2015-that-to-secure-these-rights-governments-are-instituted-among-men-deriving-their-just-powers-fro/

Remember the sacrifice and the bravery of so many who fought against the British crown to create an Independent country of the United States of America. And so many after gaining our independence who gave their lives to protect and maintain those freedoms. TODAY, it is “We the People’s” job to maintain American independence as stated in the Declaration of Independence, “That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.” America, that means that government gets its power from the people, not the other way around. NEVER FORGET THAT.

Thanks, Red!  Great post!   

In my life, I've never been as worried about our country as I am today.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: July 04, 2015, 09:42:54 PM »

From rain soaked Nashville, TN ... Martina McBride and what is supposed to be the largest firework display in America. Trust me there is no fear of any firewoks setting off any fires in Music City, it has poured all day.

LET FREEDOM SING FROM NASHVILLE, TN … JULY 4TH, 2015 … HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/07/04/let-freedom-sing-from-nashville-tn-july-4th-2015-happy-independence-day/

Click on the link above and then the pic to watch LIVE.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #284 on: July 04, 2015, 10:39:10 PM »

Wonderful Post Red I second what Texasmom said.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2015, 05:59:38 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tonight at 9pm ET!

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 12, 2015, 01:18:24 PM »

Could someone add this:

Hunt is on in Kentucky to find missing mother of 5
Published July 12, 2015FoxNews.com

A desperate search has been under way in Kentucky for a mother of five who has been missing for more than a week.

Crystal Rogers, 35, was last seen July 3 by her boyfriend. He reported her missing from their Bardstown home two days earlier.

Police found her maroon Chevy Impala with a flat tire abandoned near the Bluegrass Parkway. Inside, police found her purse, keys and cellphone.

"Fox & Friends" reported Sunday that the boyfriend, Brooks Houck, has declared his innocence. He has taken a lie-detector test with inconclusive results.

Family and friends suspect foul play. Rogers' mother, Sherry Ballard, is among those who fears the worst................................................

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 12, 2015, 01:21:49 PM »

Could someone add this:

A desperate search has been under way in Kentucky for a mother of five who has been missing for more than a week.

Crystal Rogers, 35, was last seen July 3 by her boyfriend. He reported her missing from their Bardstown home two days earlier.

Police found her maroon Chevy Impala with a flat tire abandoned near the Bluegrass Parkway. Inside, police found her purse, keys and cellphone.

"Fox & Friends" reported Sunday that the boyfriend, Brooks Houck, has declared his innocence. He has taken a lie-detector test with inconclusive results.

Family and friends suspect foul play. Rogers' mother, Sherry Ballard, is among those who fears the worst................................................

Sorry, forgot the link:  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/12/ky-police-search-for-mother-missing-for-more-than-week/

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 12, 2015, 05:08:09 PM »

Could someone add this:

Sorry, forgot the link:  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/12/ky-police-search-for-mother-missing-for-more-than-week/

Thanks BlueMoon - started a thread:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15759.0

Not liking the boyfriend 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: July 12, 2015, 08:04:01 PM »

Could someone add this:

Thanks BlueMoon - started a thread:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15759.0

Not liking the boyfriend 

Thanks Klaas, I am very suspicious of him.  His lie detector was inconclusive which is not good.  I wished I could have found another news writeup of this, the comments on this fox article is absolutely disgusting.  Kentucky is taking a beating in the comments.  It should be on finding this woman.  I will look for the local news and see what it is saying.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #290 on: July 18, 2015, 06:00:49 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Sending out Prayers for all the people in the path of the terrible fire out in California on the Cajon Pass on the 15 freeway. Last I heard they still had all the lanes but 2 north bound lanes closed. Hope none of our Monkeys were any where around there or their loved ones.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #291 on: July 18, 2015, 05:51:16 PM »

Hey Klaas I hear Southern California is getting some rain.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: July 18, 2015, 06:45:19 PM »

Yes!  We have had constant fairly light rain here all day along with thunder and lightening.  They have evacuated several of the beaches in Southern California due to lightening strikes!  The rain is so needed! 

That said, I'm sure glad we didn't decide to go to Vegas this weekend!  Between that horrible fire on the 15 in the Cajon Pass and now the flash flood warnings in the San Bernardino area and Las Vegas area, it would have really been a mess!

That fire was horrific!  I can't imagine what it was like for people who had to leave their cars and run up or down that freeway just to escape the flames! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: July 19, 2015, 08:49:04 AM »

Hi everyone! Hope life is good for you all!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2015, 06:36:07 PM »

Good to see you Cookie! Hope all is well with you and your family as well!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #295 on: July 20, 2015, 08:17:09 AM »

Hi Cookie,

Hope all is well with you and yours.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #296 on: July 20, 2015, 08:22:50 AM »

Yes!  We have had constant fairly light rain here all day along with thunder and lightening.  They have evacuated several of the beaches in Southern California due to lightening strikes!  The rain is so needed! 

That said, I'm sure glad we didn't decide to go to Vegas this weekend!  Between that horrible fire on the 15 in the Cajon Pass and now the flash flood warnings in the San Bernardino area and Las Vegas area, it would have really been a mess!

That fire was horrific!  I can't imagine what it was like for people who had to leave their cars and run up or down that freeway just to escape the flames! 

The fire was awful. By the Grace of God no one was hurt. I feel bad for the people facing the cost of getting their cars back after being towed off the freeway. The tow companies should be fined for their outrageous fees, 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 20, 2015, 06:49:52 PM »

The fire was awful. By the Grace of God no one was hurt. I feel bad for the people facing the cost of getting their cars back after being towed off the freeway. The tow companies should be fined for their outrageous fees, 

It's comical how that story about the tow trucks has spread, when the original article even has a quote from the tow truck company saying they will be reimbursing everyone that they towed (9 cars). 

I think this story is being blown way out of proportion. 

http://abc7.com/news/driver-who-abandoned-car-in-north-fire-pays-$1000-to-towing-company/862325/

Driver who abandoned car in North Fire pays more than $1000 to towing company

Gonzalez Tow says California Highway Patrol requested the company's services and they charged normal hourly rates. Some of their drivers were working up to eight hours to help clear the freeway.

A manager at Gonzalez Tow told Eyewitness News that the company plans to reimburse the fees for all nine people they towed.

"Our company does not operate on people's hopelessness and any illegal activity or over charging," the manager said in a statement. "The hours we worked as a whole will be donated to the County of San Bernardino as good faith in helping to clear the highway."

So here's what happened.  The CHP called several tow truck companies in the area and asked for their help clearing the freeway.  It had to be done.  As you can imagine, normal regular employees may not have totally understood what to do and simply charged as they normally would.  It's being rectified.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #298 on: July 20, 2015, 08:20:03 PM »

I am glad to hear that the towing Company's going to reimburse the people they towed.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: July 23, 2015, 12:07:10 AM »

Call out to KCJackie, can you give us an update on CBB?  Is she doing better?  I really hope so.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:05:11 PM by Blue Moon » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.