March 29, 2024, 12:33:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786128 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 24, 2015, 12:03:40 PM »

Hope all is good with all of you!
Klaas...Hi!

Have I missed anything? Everybody still here and going ok?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 24, 2015, 12:28:14 PM »

Klaas...Hi!

Everything is good.  Forum is just really slow. Many have taken to FB book to post mostly    Personally, I'm not crazy about facebook 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 24, 2015, 12:29:27 PM »

Call out to KCJackie, can you give us an update on CBB?  Is she doing better?  I really hope so.

Blue Moon - I've seen CBB post on facebook recently so I imagine she is ok. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #303 on: July 24, 2015, 01:39:36 PM »

Call out to KCJackie, can you give us an update on CBB?  Is she doing better?  I really hope so.

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: July 24, 2015, 01:43:44 PM »

Klaas...Hi!

Everything is good.  Forum is just really slow. Many have taken to FB book to post mostly    Personally, I'm not crazy about facebook 

Me either, Klaas.  It's a good venue to get missing persons faces seen, but there are some evil people that prey on the mp cases and their families.  It's really sad.  jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: July 24, 2015, 05:24:59 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  That's good to hear.  I have facebook but I don't like it.  I come from a large family and there is always one in the family that ruins it for all the others.  She takes FB too serious and gets mad and blocks/deletes us (me in particular) when we don't comment on her postings and pictures (she has over 2000 pics of all her worldwide travels).    I hate FB because some (like my sister) use it as a bragging tool.  I only use FB to keep in touch with my family members and best friend who all live out of state.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 24, 2015, 08:39:43 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  That's good to hear.  I have facebook but I don't like it.  I come from a large family and there is always one in the family that ruins it for all the others.  She takes FB too serious and gets mad and blocks/deletes us (me in particular) when we don't comment on her postings and pictures (she has over 2000 pics of all her worldwide travels).    I hate FB because some (like my sister) use it as a bragging tool.  I only use FB to keep in touch with my family members and best friend who all live out of state.

I feel the same way you do about Facebook.  I really don't care for it and spend very little time on it.  I also believe it's very intrusive and un-secure.  People post way more than they should about their lives on facebook IMO. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 24, 2015, 08:43:06 PM »

Klaas...Hi!

Me either, Klaas.  It's a good venue to get missing persons faces seen, but there are some evil people that prey on the mp cases and their families.  It's really sad.  jmo

These days, all social media especially Facebook and Twitter are crucial to get information out their about missing persons. 

I actually love Twitter for getting news fast.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: July 24, 2015, 10:05:45 PM »

Klaas...Hi!

These days, all social media especially Facebook and Twitter are crucial to get information out their about missing persons. 

I actually love Twitter for getting news fast.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2015, 08:24:57 PM »

Starting in just a few minutes!

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #310 on: August 12, 2015, 11:23:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Hope all are doing okay. Prayers for all in need. I can't believe how fast summer is passing. Grandson here in North Texas starts back to school in a week. Grand children in California have already started back to school. Seems way to early for school to start. 

Between driving granddaughter to and from work, driving hubs to his doctors appointments. Had to call 911 a couple weeks ago, to take him to the ER as he couldn't breathe. Thank God he is okay, but scared me. Have had youngest grandson here with us most of the summer. Just because 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 12, 2015, 06:27:31 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Hope all are doing okay. Prayers for all in need. I can't believe how fast summer is passing. Grandson here in North Texas starts back to school in a week. Grand children in California have already started back to school. Seems way to early for school to start. 

Between driving granddaughter to and from work, driving hubs to his doctors appointments. Had to call 911 a couple weeks ago, to take him to the ER as he couldn't breathe. Thank God he is okay, but scared me. Have had youngest grandson here with us most of the summer. Just because 

GE - you are always so busy plus driving!  You could apply for an Uber driver - JK!

Glad your hubs is Ok- better to call though. I had one of those calls about a year ago.  My kids say I had a "fake heart attack". ( no disrespect intended at all)  Its scarey for everyone - they just make light of it now.

I have a couple of nights by myself at home - it's pleasant to say the least!

Prayers for our monkeys - what a caring and compassionate group - glad I found y'all.

Can't remember if I told yall the criminal got a hold of an armadillo recently. It was not a pleasant sight to witness.  Wish I could un see it.  The criminal has a bad eye now, too.  Haven't discerned if she can see out of it - she's happy ( well, for her) and active and doesn't miss a beat.  The vet prescribed eye drops and the first night, she bit the stew out of hubs in his hip.  No more eye drops administered by Us.  She's a challenge. We love her but she's a challenge.

The next hurdle is how to have the baby grandson over with her around 

Prayers go up - Cad

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2015, 06:28:16 PM »

Ugh - got in your box
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2015, 10:03:29 PM »

Cadillac,

LOL It's a good thing I like driving. It was scary with hubs, they thought he might have been having a heart attach. He wasn't thank God. It's hard getting old.

Poor criminal, I can sympathize with him being a hand full when giving her, her meds. Hope her eye gets better. I know even when our fur babies are a challenge we still love them. 

Prayers she does good when your new grandson comes for a visit. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 25, 2015, 04:47:11 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tonight at 9pm ET!

Click on the link below at 9pm ET tonight!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: September 05, 2015, 02:38:17 PM »

Hi Klaas 

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: September 05, 2015, 10:22:01 PM »

Hi Klaas 

Hiya None!     Left you a note in the Football thread!  Good to see you!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 05, 2015, 11:25:57 PM »

Hi Klaas 

Hiya None!     Left you a note in the Football thread!  Good to see you!

and I responded....have missed you !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #318 on: September 11, 2015, 07:57:00 AM »

Today is a day of Remembrance... Please set aside a minimum of 30 seconds of silence in memory of the Victims and their Families, the First Responders and their Families. This is a day that changed America and the way we live forever. God Bless America.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2015, 08:26:11 AM »

September 10, 2015 Tweets
https://twitter.com/leverageagency

Ben Sturner ‏@leverageagency  2h2 hours ago
24 hours later the same spot. #NeverForget

Ben Sturner ‏@leverageagency  21h21 hours ago
#magicalrainbow few more photos I took  of the Rainbow originating from World Trade Center the day before 9-11

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.