March 28, 2024, 01:40:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786032 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: December 06, 2015, 08:01:39 PM »

Please pray for my Great Nephew, Eric.  He is just a little baby.  He has meningitis and pneumonia.  He is going into surgery now because his brain in rapidly swelling.  Please send prayers, good thoughts, energy, anything you have.  Thank you.

Praying for healing for baby Eric, and strength for all of you! (((HUGS)))

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: December 06, 2015, 09:56:47 PM »

Please pray for my Great Nephew, Eric.  He is just a little baby.  He has meningitis and pneumonia.  He is going into surgery now because his brain in rapidly swelling.  Please send prayers, good thoughts, energy, anything you have.  Thank you.

So sorry Bearly.  Sending prayers for Eric your way.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: December 07, 2015, 10:11:10 AM »

Prayers and hugs, Bearly, for your family.

Xxoo
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: December 07, 2015, 01:56:15 PM »

OMG, poor guy!  Will pray for him and keep good thoughts that the surgery goes well and he recovers completely.   an angelic monkey

He is with God.

My DIL's water broke and she is having her baby.  OMG what a roller coaster.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #384 on: December 07, 2015, 02:59:10 PM »

Please pray for my Great Nephew, Eric.  He is just a little baby.  He has meningitis and pneumonia.  He is going into surgery now because his brain in rapidly swelling.  Please send prayers, good thoughts, energy, anything you have.  Thank you.

OMG, poor guy!  Will pray for him and keep good thoughts that the surgery goes well and he recovers completely.   an angelic monkey

He is with God.

My DIL's water broke and she is having her baby.  OMG what a roller coaster.

So sorry to hear this Bearly May Little Eric Rest in Peace. Prayers & Hugs for you all. an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:28:47 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: December 07, 2015, 10:49:48 PM »

Please pray for my Great Nephew, Eric.  He is just a little baby.  He has meningitis and pneumonia.  He is going into surgery now because his brain in rapidly swelling.  Please send prayers, good thoughts, energy, anything you have.  Thank you.

OMG, poor guy!  Will pray for him and keep good thoughts that the surgery goes well and he recovers completely.   an angelic monkey

He is with God.

Oh no, I'm so sorry for the loss of little Eric.  Praying for peace and comfort for all.   an angelic monkey

Praying for a safe delivery of grandbaby too, please give us an update when you can.  

Bless your heart, that is a roller coaster!  (((HUGS)))

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 10:59:39 PM by texasmom » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: December 08, 2015, 09:11:28 AM »

He is with God.

Oh no, I'm so sorry for the loss of little Eric.  Praying for peace and comfort for all.   an angelic monkey

Praying for a safe delivery of grandbaby too, please give us an update when you can.  

Ryan Christopher came safely into the world last night.  He is beautiful.

Thank you for your prayers for Baby Eric.  I am not understanding how a healthy baby goes from healthy to very ill so quickly.  I saw it happen to my son after he was born.  He caught something in the hospital and ended up on a respirator and I still can't believe this happened.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: December 09, 2015, 06:21:02 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tonight at 9pm ET!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: December 09, 2015, 06:32:16 PM »

He is with God.

Ryan Christopher came safely into the world last night.  He is beautiful.

Thank you for your prayers for Baby Eric.  I am not understanding how a healthy baby goes from healthy to very ill so quickly.  I saw it happen to my son after he was born.  He caught something in the hospital and ended up on a respirator and I still can't believe this happened.

Awww, I love his name, congratulations!   

I'll never understand it either, it's terrifying!   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: December 18, 2015, 12:26:14 PM »

Bearly, I know it is difficult -- there are so many issues and circumstances we do not understand.  Some day we will understand perfectly.
You and your family received our prayers.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: December 21, 2015, 06:48:31 PM »

OMG, poor guy!  Will pray for him and keep good thoughts that the surgery goes well and he recovers completely.   an angelic monkey

He is with God.

My DIL's water broke and she is having her baby.  OMG what a roller coaster.

I'm so sorry Bearly.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: December 21, 2015, 06:52:58 PM »

Just stopping by to wish everyone a blessed Christmas.

an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #392 on: December 22, 2015, 08:54:16 AM »

Just stopping by to wish everyone a blessed Christmas.

an angelic monkey

A MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too Can an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #393 on: December 24, 2015, 05:31:43 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. Hope you have a wonderful time how every you celebrate it. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: December 24, 2015, 07:27:06 PM »

Merry Christmas to All! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: December 24, 2015, 08:20:42 PM »

My favorite flash mob!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: December 25, 2015, 09:01:22 AM »

Merry Christmas everyone....

Klass I want you to know that I was number 47,819,650....and then I kept watching the other ones that
were offered on Youtube....much fun.  Thanks.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: December 25, 2015, 09:21:53 AM »

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: December 25, 2015, 11:10:22 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS MONKEYS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2015 FROM SCARED MONKEYS … JOY TO THE WORLD, THE LORD HAS COME … “A Savior has Been Born to You”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/12/25/merry-christmas-2015-from-scared-monkeys-joy-to-the-world-the-lord-has-come-a-savior-has-been-born-to-you/

On this most joyous of special days we would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and to ask all to always remember the true reason for the season. As you are unwrapping presents, partaking in some eggnog, spending time with family, friends and loved ones, having your holiday feast and experiencing the joy of this day, always keep in mind the true reason for the season because  on this joyous day …  “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.”

May everyone have a joyous and blessed day!!!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: December 25, 2015, 04:57:43 PM »

Red, klaas, mods, and monkey friends...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.