March 28, 2024, 03:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786041 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #440 on: March 27, 2016, 01:22:53 AM »

That was very cool Klaas.  albino

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #441 on: March 27, 2016, 01:29:32 AM »

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
Hope everyone has a great day. This will be the first year I haven't dyed eggs with the grand kids. But as they told me we are kind a old for that grandma. But I did make them small Easter baskets some habits grandma just can't break.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #442 on: March 27, 2016, 09:03:53 AM »

The family Easter egg hunt!  albino

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ri7l25UcH4o" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ri7l25UcH4o</a>

The momma dumped her basket out because she was looking for some chocolate under all that lettuce!  

Happy Easter, everyone!   albino
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 09:06:59 AM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: March 27, 2016, 01:58:42 PM »

Hi all....hope you are having a nice holiday.  Just finished spiral ham and yams, cheese broccoli and
tea with a bag of Sam's salad with creole tomato dressing....lol.  The older you get....the easier it all comes together...!!!

Love to all.....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: April 12, 2016, 11:20:20 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Long time, no see ... just thought I'd mention that I'm still alive!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: April 12, 2016, 01:08:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Good to see you msmarple!  

BTW, alive is good!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: April 13, 2016, 03:34:09 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

So glad to see you...!!!  As the Bee said....alive is so good....!

Hello to all monkey friends.....
I recently heard from a classmate who heard that I had died and was looking for my daughter to tell her how sad she was.....lolol.  I guess there is someone with a similar name.  We classmates really do keep up with each other.  The group eats out together every three months, and some of us even more often. 

Have you ever had the experience of meeting up with people you have not seen in 50 years and can pick up right where you left off...???  Every now and then someone from California or New York or Washington will drop in to one of
these lunches.....and the conversation is remembered and resumed.  I love it.

(This if off topic, but I do need your help with treatment for a cold...cough....nausea, etc.
Just so you know....I am taking Mucinex liquid (maximum strength), Dimetapp, Delsym, Excedrin in a sort of rotating basis....and none of it more than allowed.  Right this very moment (3:02 am) I am awake and sitting in bed as I cannot sleep in a flat position.  The coughing gets so awful.  Last night was the recliner.  I figure I am about close to a doctor visit.  Does anyone have a miracle drug for colds and coughs?)

Before I go I would like seahorse to know how much I appreciate the political thread.  I have learned a lot...!!!

Hugs to all of you.....Mere

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 13, 2016, 02:28:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I recently heard from a classmate who heard that I had died and was looking for my daughter to tell her how sad she was.....lolol.  I guess there is someone with a similar name.  We classmates really do keep up with each other.  The group eats out together every three months, and some of us even more often. 

Have you ever had the experience of meeting up with people you have not seen in 50 years and can pick up right where you left off...???  Every now and then someone from California or New York or Washington will drop in to one of

(This if off topic, but I do need your help with treatment for a cold...cough....nausea, etc.
Just so you know....I am taking Mucinex liquid (maximum strength), Dimetapp, Delsym, Excedrin in a sort of rotating basis....and none of it more than allowed.  Right this very moment (3:02 am) I am awake and sitting in bed as I cannot sleep in a flat position.  The coughing gets so awful.  Last night was the recliner.  I figure I am about close to a doctor visit.  Does anyone have a miracle drug for colds and coughs?)

Before I go I would like seahorse to know how much I appreciate the political thread.  I have learned a lot...!!!

Shout out to Mere!!  I hope you're feeling better by the time you see this post.  Coughing isn't only annoying, it an also cause a rise in blood pressure, so be careful.  I don't have a miracle drug that's over the counter, but I do know sometimes doctor's will prescribe medication with hydrocodone in it to suppress coughing. One of my brothers was coughing a lot, and the doc prescribed cough meds with hydrocodone and it seemed to really work.   Believe it or not, my vet prescribed it for my elderly dog that suffered from congestive heart failure.  He would cough (actually it sound liked throat clearing) because his heart was enlarged and pressing up his esophagus.  I would give him a 10 mg tab as needed. 

Hydrocodone can be very effective, but with some of the new laws, it is hard to get because there have been folks that abused it, and it's ruined it for those that need it. 

I hope you get some relief soon, Mere. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: April 13, 2016, 06:25:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Great to see you!  Glad you're still alive!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: April 13, 2016, 06:27:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Mere - sounds like you have the flu that is going around.  It's a nasty one.  I suggest you give your doctor a call.     Don't wait until you get so bad you can't breathe at all!  {{HUGS}}
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: April 13, 2016, 06:44:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

So good to see you msmarple!     

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 13, 2016, 06:54:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

So glad to see you...!!!  As the Bee said....alive is so good....!

I recently heard from a classmate who heard that I had died and was looking for my daughter to tell her how sad she was.....lolol.  I guess there is someone with a similar name.  We classmates really do keep up with each other.  The group eats out together every three months, and some of us even more often.  

Have you ever had the experience of meeting up with people you have not seen in 50 years and can pick up right where you left off...???  Every now and then someone from California or New York or Washington will drop in to one of
these lunches.....and the conversation is remembered and resumed.  I love it.

Just so you know....I am taking Mucinex liquid (maximum strength), Dimetapp, Delsym, Excedrin in a sort of rotating basis....and none of it more than allowed.  Right this very moment (3:02 am) I am awake and sitting in bed as I cannot sleep in a flat position.  The coughing gets so awful.  Last night was the recliner.  I figure I am about close to a doctor visit.  Does anyone have a miracle drug for colds and coughs?)

Before I go I would like seahorse to know how much I appreciate the political thread.  I have learned a lot...!!!

I'm so sorry you're sick, Mere!  Hope you were able to get some rest today, and are better soon.  It sounds like you're doing some good things, but if you're not better maybe you should go in to the doctor.  I know you already know to drink a lot of fluids while taking the mucinex, and that chicken noodle soup has magical powers too, lol.  

P. S.  I recently reconnected with some long lost cousins because someone told me their mother had passed away.  I was very relieved to find that it wasn't their mom; it was their mom's sister in law with the same name.  
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 06:56:22 PM by texasmom » Logged

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: April 13, 2016, 08:42:21 PM »

Hi.....will be calling in for a doctor visit tomorrow....

This is what I now know:
Dimetapp tastes best.
Delsym is strongest for cough.
Mucinex liquid tastes nasty.
Excedrin makes you feel better.

Smart water with flip top works best to prevent spills....lol.

It actually hurts to cough and feels like it is coming from my toes. 

My real wish is to go to sleep tonight and wake up all well...!

Hugs friends.....Mere

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: April 13, 2016, 10:11:38 PM »

This is what I now know:
Dimetapp tastes best.

Hugs friends.....Mere

Hope you get some good rest and wake up feeling better in the morning!

Is your Mucinex DM, or just Mucinex?  I think the DM has more of a decongestant if it's in your chest too.  But I'm too sleepy to google it now. 

(((HUGS))) 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: April 14, 2016, 07:30:01 AM »

This is what I now know:
Dimetapp tastes best.

Hugs friends.....Mere

Glad you're going to the doctor.  I should have mentioned Nyquil helps with the cough at night for me.  Also, in desperation I'll sip on a bit of whisky or any hard alcohol.  I actually keep some whisky around for that purpose just in case.  These days I don't drink alcohol at all except maybe a beer or two on 4th of July   

This flu is bad, has put many in the hospital, nothing to mess with.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: April 14, 2016, 11:50:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Great to see you!  Glad you're still alive!   

And I, you!  It's good to  see so many of us still kicking.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: April 16, 2016, 04:32:35 PM »

This is what I now know:
Dimetapp tastes best.

Hugs friends.....Mere

Glad you're going to the doctor.  I should have mentioned Nyquil helps with the cough at night for me.  Also, in desperation I'll sip on a bit of whisky or any hard alcohol.  I actually keep some whisky around for that purpose just in case.  These days I don't drink alcohol at all except maybe a beer or two on 4th of July   

This flu is bad, has put many in the hospital, nothing to mess with.

Hope you're feeling better Mere. What did the doctor say? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: April 19, 2016, 04:27:34 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show at 9pm ET tonight!

Click on the link below!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: April 24, 2016, 06:58:16 AM »

Well...it has been two weeks, and I think I will be better now.  Klaas, you were right.  It is nothing to fool around with....and I still dont know how it started....lol.  I did sleep for six hours last night...!!!  Mucinex DM, Delsym and Nyquil have become my friends....lol.

I do hope everyone is doing well.

Happy Birthday April people....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 24, 2016, 08:42:00 AM »

Well...it has been two weeks, and I think I will be better now.  Klaas, you were right.  It is nothing to fool around with....and I still dont know how it started....lol.  I did sleep for six hours last night...!!!  Mucinex DM, Delsym and Nyquil have become my friends....lol.

I do hope everyone is doing well.

Happy Birthday April people....

You know you're on the mend when you're able to sleep 6 hours without the coughing waking you up!  Glad you're feeling better Mere.  Delsym actually made me cough more (maybe more productive?). 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.